How to find Cheaper Blackpilled Surgeons?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Depending on the surgery most users here spit out the same ppl for Bimax: Sailer, Alfaro, Raffani, Coceanig These Jews are charging a simple Lefort 1 + BSSO for 40k+ avg

Even Ramieri and Pagnoni prices are getting up there 20k+ For which the avg NEET and Rotters here can't really afford to ascend

As for Implants Jeweppley, and Pags, Yaremchuk Expect 10k+ minimum. Also for eyes even Taban who is overrated and overpriced imo charging 30k for a simple lower eyelid retraction

I'm not saying these surgeons are bad. They mog the shit out of the avg bluepilled botcher surgeon.

But there's gotta be more out there who can do a good Bimax that doesn't charge a fortune. I heard maybe Asia or South America? @Lorsss

I also saw some decent eye surgerons in turkey or Europe who are way cheaper then Taban.

I guess the best bet is to research some core areas such as italy, turkey, korea to find some surgeons who are knowledgeable enough that won't charge a fortune?

But I guess in the end you get what u pay for

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Racky, copefuel and 9 others
Depending on the surgery most users here spit out the same ppl for Bimax: Sailer, Alfaro, Raffani, Coceanig These Jews are charging a simple Lefort 1 + BSSO for 40k+ avg

Even Ramieri and Pagnoni prices are getting up there 20k+ For which the avg NEET and Rotters here can't really afford to ascend

As for Implants Jeweppley, and Pags, Yaremchuk Expect 10k+ minimum. Also for eyes even Taban who is overrated and overpriced imo charging 30k for a simple lower eyelid retraction

I'm not saying these surgeons are bad. They mog the shit out of the avg bluepilled botcher surgeon.

But there's gotta be more out there who can do a good Bimax that doesn't charge a fortune. I heard maybe Asia or South America? @Lorsss

I also saw some decent eye surgerons in turkey or Europe who are way cheaper then Taban.

I guess the best bet is to research some core areas such as italy, turkey, korea to find some surgeons who are knowledgeable enough that won't charge a fortune?

You just go to Turkey. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, MadTwatter and PointOfNoReturn
Not always. Quality doesn't always depend on price when it comes to products... (bad quality can be expensive, and vice versa)

• +1
Reactions: copefuel, Mr.Proper, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Is Turkroach LL a good idea?
Depends on the species.

Unfortunately, with some UNIQUE procedures advertised here, you do not really choose, because there are like 2-10 people with track record doing them in the whole world. E.g. such procedures are LL, infraorbital SADDLE implants, supraorbital/forehead implants, OBO, almond eye surgery, vertical high-smas subperiosteal facelifts.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21048
Not always. Quality doesn't always depend on price when it comes to products... (bad quality can be expensive, and vice versa)
I could get LL in India rn for 1k rupees and end up like that 5'11 guy (Cheap Price/Bad Quality)

But even then U.S surgeons charge 25k for a Bluepilled rhino which ends up being shit (Expensive Price/Bad Quality)

• +1
Reactions: zura, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Depends on the species.

Unfortunately, with some UNIQUE procedures advertised here, you do not really choose, because there are like 2-10 people with track record doing them in the whole world. E.g. such procedures are LL, infraorbital SADDLE implants, supraorbital/forehead implants, OBO, almond eye surgery, vertical high-smas subperiosteal facelifts.
Yes I'm aware but my main focus was finding good Bimax surgeons for cheaper. But I just added in other surgeries into the thread just because. Yes for saddled implants Afaik Pags and Eppley only do saddle

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
What I would say is save up money for WHATEVER you need. Do not waste it on fillers that would dissolve in the future shortly. Ll surgery but only get implants and no plastic surgery to prevent looking gay

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, copefuel, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
who's the best implant surgeon in the US ?

is taban worth it ?
all his results are shit except melanie trump
For USA probably Eppley or Yaremchuk.

Depends on how bad your eyes are and what procedures u want. Plenty of users here went to Turkey or somewhere and got results similar to Taban.

Pagnoni custom trimax + infras + supras is only 32k.

When you get lots done at once the prices drop. If you live in a first world country you should be able to save 32K if you arent lazy

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others

When you get lots done at once the prices drop. If you live in a first world country you should be able to save 32K if you arent lazy
Yeah at this point, I'm considering Pags since I have the funds. But I'm a ugly guy so is the risk/reward ratio worth it for such a price. But the surgeon/surgery plan should ascend me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Live in UK, make £11 an hour, work 60 hours a week, do this for a year = 32k (before tax)

You could do 80 hours, 90 hours, 100... you just have to grit your teeth and do it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 20631, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Yeah at this point, I'm considering Pags since I have the funds. But I'm a ugly guy so is the risk/ratio worth it for such a price. But the surgeon/surgery plan should ascend me?
That is up to you. Only you can decide that for yourself, just about everyone would ascend with Bimax and implants but 99.999% of the population don't care enough to go through with it, and thats fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 21048
I could get LL in India rn for 1k rupees and end up like that 5'11 guy (Cheap Price/Bad Quality)

But even then U.S surgeons charge 25k for a Bluepilled rhino which ends up being shit (Expensive Price/Bad Quality)
Very true. Even in America and Europe, there are enormous differences in quality/competence of the doctor and hospitals... I experienced that first hand, and did research on it. Sometimes how much a doctors (especially plastic surgeons) charge/earn can say something about their quality, but not always. Yeah, about the rhino thing... my dad got his nose done in Switzerland, which is usually top in terms of healthcare (in Europe at least) but he's not happy with his rhino. He got it done in a private hospital.

I'd talk to different doctosr, read reviews online (though they can be fake), get a feeling for his knowledge, etc. If you talk to a doctor who says/suggests something completely different than the 3 other doctors you've talked to, he might be wrong.

Of course buying a product like headphones or a coffee machine or a lawn mower or some other shit, is different. But on most expensive things I/we buy we consult objective tests from reliable institutions/websites, and over the past 10 years we have done this, we found that you can get a good product for half the price of a mediocre or even trash product. Unfortunately, there is no "Consumer Reports Magazine" that tests surgeons.

What I'm trying to say is, a doctor's website can be fancy, his office can be fancy, and he might charge a lot, but I wouldn't depend alone on price. Although personally I'd say even good doctors get the occasional bad review.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
That is up to you. Only you can decide that for yourself, just about everyone would ascend with Bimax and implants but 99.999% of the population don't care enough to go through with it, and thats fine.
Yeah I agree, Pags lvl of expertise and knowledge for his price isn't even bad tbh. So i might just consult with him

But my initial question is how to find similar unknown surgeons who are just as good for cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Yes I'm aware but my main focus was finding good Bimax surgeons for cheaper. But I just added in other surgeries into the thread just because. Yes for saddled implants Afaik Pags and Eppley only do saddle
Bimax is more of a common procedure. So you CAN choose at least. THe problem is Maxfacs do not usually advertise on insta, because most people would never do jaw breaking for aesthetic reasons only. So, you have to write to people, and find the one who is going to perform it cheaper on you. So, turkey is a legit choice. You need to search in their internet space (in turkish with google translate)

• +1
Yeah I agree, Pags lvl of expertise and knowledge for his price isn't even bad tbh. So i might just consult with him

But my initial question is how to find similar unknown surgeons who are just as good for cheaper
Contact giant.implants (@RealSurgerymax) , he knows many surgeons to work with that people on here haven't even heard of

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Deleted member 21048
Bimax is more of a common procedure. So you CAN choose at least. THe problem is Maxfacs do not usually advertise on insta, because most people would never do jaw breaking for aesthetic reasons only. So, you have to write to people, and find the one who is going to perform it cheaper on you. So, turkey is a legit choice. You need to search in their internet space (in turkish with google translate)
Bimax isn't even a plastic/cosmetic surgery? Its more functional/common even reddit normies get djs

Bimax isn't even a plastic/cosmetic surgery? Its more functional/common even reddit normies get djs
Most people do it for functional reasons, not for cosmetic reasons. ANd it is common. Just not advertised as much as e.g. rhino.

Make money I guess.

You can save up 50k in US after working for a 1-3 years

Only 32k jfl bro i need 8 years to save up this amount of money

• +1
Is Pagnoni good with eye surgery? Taban is so expensive.

Last edited:
  • +1

There is dr. Augusto Pary and his wife, dr. Katyuscia, for bone surgeries.
There is dr. Jorge Fernandes for implants
and dr. Jose Antonio Garcia Piña for IMDO. The first three are located in Brazil and the last one in Mexico.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
did you get a consult w/ ramieri? fags office takes days to respond, weblink asks for 150 euros and his texts are asking for 152.

did you get a consult w/ ramieri? fags office takes days to respond, weblink asks for 150 euros and his texts are asking for 152.
I haven't consulted with anyone, I'm not even of age yet lol

Depends on the species.

Who does these: infraorbital SADDLE implants, supraorbital/forehead implants

Who does these: infraorbital SADDLE implants, supraorbital/forehead implants
Pagnoni has the best track record AFAIK. but BEWARE. `the results are scattered, and cherry picked.

It is quite possible that he botched more people than Sasha Grey saw dicks in her life. You just never saw them.

• +1
Reactions: green
I've pulled a couple of teeth and removed some splinters. If you want I can perform bimax on you in my kitchen. I would learn the procedure with youtube videos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Tabula Rasa, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rpglover
If you plan on getting surgery only with surgeons who never botched anyone, then it’s best that you never have surgery. EVERY surgeon has botched or will, eventually, botch someone.
Even pagnoni has botched and he has lots of meat riders here. As well as Alfaro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
If you plan on getting surgery only with surgeons who never botched anyone, then it’s best that you never have surgery. EVERY surgeon has botched or will, eventually, botch someone.
He's a scammer
He's not even a real maxillo facial but a dentist
If you want to have surgery you minimise the risks, you don't go to some shady surgeon who's buying followers on insta and has plenty lawsuits just because he posted some cherrypicked before/after

the reason they cost more is they give better results (except eppley. fuck that guy.)

also there ain't no way in hell skimping on LL is worth. you have to pay the fuck up :feelshmm:
you get what u pay for

anyway if you want the best bang for your buck I'd go around looking at instagram results tagged with your planned surgery then look for similar cases as you with best improvement then see what their pricing is and compare. taking into account stuff like recovery, proximity etc as well. recovering from LL in a foreign country will also increase expenses

Pagnoni has the best track record AFAIK. but BEWARE. `the results are scattered, and cherry picked.

It is quite possible that he botched more people than Sasha Grey saw dicks in her life. You just never saw them.
often there are facebook groups or obscure threads for this if you google ">surgeon name< {botch/bad result/worse/disappointed} forum thread"
or like "pagnoni botch site:jawsurgeryforums.com"

• +1
He's a scammer
If you want to have surgery you minimise the risks, you don't go to some shady surgeon who's buying followers on insta and has plenty lawsuits just because he posted some cherrypicked before/after
Of course he’s a dentist. In Brazil, oral and maxillofacial surgery is a dental specialty, not a medical one.
Where is the proof that he bought his followers?
In regards to his lawsuits, he has 11, but only 5 of them are because of malpractice. FIVE malpractice lawsuits for a surgeon who operates at least one patient per week, and has been doing so for more than ten years.

Of course he’s a dentist. In Brazil, oral and maxillofacial surgery is a dental specialty, not a medical one.
Where is the proof that he bought his followers?
In regards to his lawsuits, he has 11, but only 5 of them are because of malpractice. FIVE malpractice lawsuits for a surgeon who operates at least one patient per week, and has been doing so for more than ten years.
Why are you dick riding him like this :lul:
I dont give a fuck if it's normal in brazil only retards will be willing to have a surgery with a subhuman looking surgeon that did shitty studies in a shithole country. He doesn't even know the anatomy of the face
Most people in Brazil that get surgery finish with nerve damages it's almost not avoidable
5 is fucking HUGE for a country where most people are not even trying to sue because of all the corruption and that it's not affordable for them
I can tell you he has plenty of other botched that came to Dr Chrzanowski to repair the mess or are hiding

Why are you dick riding him like this :lul:
I dont give a fuck if it's normal in brazil only retards will be willing to have a surgery with a subhuman looking surgeon that did shitty studies in a shithole country. He doesn't even know the anatomy of the face
Most people in Brazil that get surgery finish with nerve damages it's almost not avoidable
5 is fucking HUGE for a country where most people are not even trying to sue because of all the corruption and that it's not affordable for them
I can tell you he has plenty of other botched that came to Dr Chrzanowski to repair the mess or are hiding
Why am I dick riding him? Why do you insist in bad mouth him? Is it because he is straight and didn’t want to fuck you?
Did you think that he is subhuman looking before or after he turned down your proposition for sex?
Show me the source that most people in Brazil who get surgery finish with nerve damage and that most people don’t even try to sue. Oh, yeah, the source is your sick mind. Better hop on your meds again, boyo.

Why am I dick riding him? Why do you insist in bad mouth him? Is it because he is straight and didn’t want to fuck you?
Did you think that he is subhuman looking before or after he turned down your proposition for sex?
Show me the source that most people in Brazil who get surgery finish with nerve damage and that most people don’t even try to sue. Oh, yeah, the source is your sick mind. Better hop on your meds again, boyo.
Go in fb group ortognatica brazil and erro medico ortognatica
But keep sucking his subhuman dick if u want
U can check by yourself 76% of his wife followers are fake
You re one of the people promoting these shit surgeons like sunil richardson and then naive people get botched

There are good surgeons in brazil but he s not one of them, like Chrzanowski André Bim Pitta Galiano

Last edited:
Go in fb group ortognatica brazil and erro medico ortognatica
But keep sucking his subhuman dick if u want
U can check by yourself 76% of his wife followers are fake
You re one of the people promoting these shit surgeons like sunil richardson and then naive people get botched

There are good surgeons in brazil but he s not one of them, like Chrzanowski André Bim Pitta Galiano
I'm looking for good surgeons on Brazil (Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo) who will not botch. Chrzanowski or Andre Bim are good ones? And Pary, should I not trust him?

Last edited:
He's a scammer
He's a real maxilo! Search on "CRO-RJ" Its a site for dentist and surgeons legally known. And Pary is Legally formed in maxillo. His CRO is: 28865

It depends on what you mean by blackpilled

If you know exactly the type of movements you need you can find bimax in France, spain, italy... for 4-6k who does rotations and is willing to listen to aesthetic concerns

You would be best served just consulting with random nobodies until you find one who you sense is on the same page as you. Ultimately, if you find one to give you 16mm bsso, or whatever you need, it's not like pagnoni advancing your jaw 16mm is going to be imbued with some special magic as opposed to this nobody doing the same

They exist, they just don't market themselves in the same way these well known guys do.

the ONLY reason, I think, to go with someone like pagnon or ramieri is because you are doing custom implants on the same procedure. With them its like 3-5k an implant in addition to bimax. And maybe if you are doing something more exotic like jaw widening or some multipiece Lefort. but alone, those implants are 10k+. When implants are involved, their bimax prices become comparable to these random noboduies.