muhammad18347
Luminary
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2025
- Posts
- 4,746
- Reputation
- 8,182
Maybe water but I dont see alot of people talk about this
Go on instagram and find a local lash tech, nail salon or hair dresser or some shit that women go to
And just find girls u like 80% of the time they follow u back snd u can dm them
I used to do this last year it worked pretty well much better than snapchat quick add or any dating apps success rate is much higher aswell
@-joe @ibmh
Go on instagram and find a local lash tech, nail salon or hair dresser or some shit that women go to
And just find girls u like 80% of the time they follow u back snd u can dm them
I used to do this last year it worked pretty well much better than snapchat quick add or any dating apps success rate is much higher aswell
@-joe @ibmh




