How to find niche products to sell online

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
Gold on wow is pretty good son

Check out auction sites - proxibid, hibid, liveauctioneers, invaluable, ebth, ctbids, maxsold, shopgoodwill, drouot, the-saleroom, interenches, barnebys, estatesales.net. This is valuable info.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk and Deleted member 27511
Check out auction sites - proxibid, hibid, liveauctioneers, invaluable, ebth, ctbids, maxsold, shopgoodwill, drouot, the-saleroom, interenches, barnebys, estatesales.net. This is valuable info.
Ok and what is the process exactly? Of finding the right products and the customer through these sites

Ok and what is the process exactly? Of finding the right products and the customer through these sites
You find customers by listing stuff on ebay.

To find products you look at auctions and if something looks interesting then you go figure out how much you can sell it for by checking either sold prices on ebay, liveauctioneers.com, or barnebys.com, or auction houses' websites. Yes, at first it's difficult but you get better and better at spotting stuff. I recommend starting at estate sales or thrift stores, just to get a feel for the process and not be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff for sale at any one time on these auction sites. I would advise focusing on something you have some interest in. Like for a while I was selling guitars and guitar parts/equipment because I played the guitar. I'd scour craigslist, local used guitar stores, etc. I downloaded guitar catalogs from the 80s and 90s so I could identify them when.

You want to try to buy stuff from places where there's low demand for it and then sell on ebay. Like, I'm sure there are shitloads of nerds trying to flip Pokemon cards, but how many of them are looking on French auction sites to buy them. Just an example. Maybe there is high demand for Pokemon cards in France.

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk and Xangsane
medical products for growing number of diabetic lard asses with mental issues

You find customers by listing stuff on ebay.

To find products you look at auctions and if something looks interesting then you go figure out how much you can sell it for by checking either sold prices on ebay, liveauctioneers.com, or barnebys.com, or auction houses' websites. Yes, at first it's difficult but you get better and better at spotting stuff. I recommend starting at estate sales or thrift stores, just to get a feel for the process and not be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff for sale at any one time on these auction sites. I would advise focusing on something you have some interest in. Like for a while I was selling guitars and guitar parts/equipment because I played the guitar. I'd scour craigslist, local used guitar stores, etc. I downloaded guitar catalogs from the 80s and 90s so I could identify them when.

You want to try to buy stuff from places where there's low demand for it and then sell on ebay. Like, I'm sure there are shitloads of nerds trying to flip Pokemon cards, but how many of them are looking on French auction sites to buy them. Just an example. Maybe there is high demand for Pokemon cards in France.
Thanks bro, where do you sell those stuff on eBay or something?

yeah, ebay
I'm assuming these auction are much more useful in the USA
Do you know anything similar sites I can use for research but with respect to india?

I'm assuming these auction are much more useful in the USA
Do you know anything similar sites I can use for research but with respect to india?
I don't, sorry. And, yeah, it's going to be harder if you're not in US.

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk