how to find poker mtt and cashgame analysis?

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
I can't find the good words in english to find related content, but in my own langage it's something like this.

poker tournament analysis is the exact translation.

He is the only person in my langage to do this and I have already bingwatched all his content related to it, and learned abt it.

tagging the poker bros @eternal life @Gazzamogga @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Jfl french moggers are invading this website, vive le roi mes negros :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 11604
Jfl french moggers are invading this website, vive le roi mes negros :feelsyay:
I'm natturaly blackpilled,
and this guy is spreading it here.

• +1
les célestins fr d'ici

• JFL
just search for poker tournament analysis? lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
just search for poker tournament analysis? lmao
when I search for this on youtube and google, I don't find the right type of content. I just find english and french videos where they only go at the surface they don't go further in the hand analysis. And the video is usually 10 minute long

But anyways I finded it overnight, the word I was searching is "Review". It's much more interessting the videos are 1-2 hours long, and I can really get value from it.

Btw dude, you're really motivating me tbh, your results are impressing.
I will turn 18 in 2 weeks, And open my first account. hope I will get as good result as you.
for now and since 10 days I've seen your thread I'm just studying.:soy:
have you any plane to get richer, or get passsive incomes from all your gains? i'm curious

• Love it
Reactions: Gazzamogga
when I search for this on youtube and google, I don't find the right type of content. I just find english and french videos where they only go at the surface they don't go further in the hand analysis. And the video is usually 10 minute long

But anyways I finded it overnight, the word I was searching is "Review". It's much more interessting the videos are 1-2 hours long, and I can really get value from it.

I will turn 18 in 2 weeks, And open my first account. hope I will get as good result as you.
have you any plane to get richer, or get passsive incomes from all your gains? i'm curious
That's sick to hear man glglgl.

Just poker and crypto/ETFs

• +1
  • Love it
not sure bro i suck at cashgame and MTTs

maybe check these 2 channels, but they play only cashgames

i have been grinding spin and gos played about 5k games

thinking about developing a poker AI like pluribus and pokersnowie to get more insight, but the algorithm is too big brain for me to code such thing. hope god blesses me with more iq to do it
just get pio like everyone else

just get pio like everyone else
true but pio is slow and only 2way. I kind of wanna see how an ai solves the game and learn from that

true but pio is slow and only 2way. I kind of wanna see how an ai solves the game and learn from that
Simple 3way if you want to solve 3way spots

We're pretty far from actual AI that can crush the best players I think (in NLHE at least) and even further away from a random guy on his PC being able to do it

I'm natturaly blackpilled,
and this guy is spreading it here.

lol a subhuman gook acting like if he's an alpha that's cringy af you can tell the guy is coping hard with his stupid videos. his profile is litterally the incel profile deformed face, massivlly skinny,asian tiny dick,old... he looks so bad outside that you can tell he's worse inside. stupid fuck no one should listen to him.

• JFL
I don't have facebook

What were the variables?

Hands played?
bb/100?
stack sizes?
ante/no ante?
etc

Also how did it work? Was the AI just fed the rules and nothing else? Or did the devs tamper with shit halfway through etc?
you dont need facebook to read the article

Last edited:
you dont need facebook to read the article
Lol I swear I did last night

But the entire article kinda reads from a very dev heavy perspective

Like, I read "These results are considered a decisive margin of victory by poker professionals." but then in a graph see that it won 5bb/100 over 10k hands? Seems far from decisive. Also they used a mix of elite pros and not so very good ones

Also saying something like this eamns that the author is either clueless or that they want to write an artificially hyped up article for their readers who are clueless:

"We tested Pluribus against professional poker players, including two winners of the World Series of Poker Main Event. Pluribus won decisively."

:lul:

What results did he have?

Lol I swear I did last night

But the entire article kinda reads from a very dev heavy perspective

Like, I read "These results are considered a decisive margin of victory by poker professionals." but then in a graph see that it won 5bb/100 over 10k hands? Seems far from decisive. Also they used a mix of elite pros and not so very good ones

Also saying something like this eamns that the author is either clueless or that they want to write an artificially hyped up article for their readers who are clueless:

"We tested Pluribus against professional poker players, including two winners of the World Series of Poker Main Event. Pluribus won decisively."

:lul:
linuslove is literally the best cash game player in the world right now

i said "Also they used a mix of elite pros and not so very good ones"
it beat all human players in 5ai + 1 pro and 5pro + 1 ai format

u are just coping at this point

it beat all human players in 5ai + 1 pro and 5pro + 1 ai format

u are just coping at this point
i'm just questioning their claims of playing vs the best players in the world when there's a bunch of live players in there and it being a big enough margin to claim it beat them when it won for 4-5bb over 10k hands