PsychedelicMaxxing- The Panacea For Depression And A Highly Potent Smart Drug? | How Do They Work? / Microdosing / My Personal Experience

D

defcon7

Iron
Let's begin with a little bit of history.

People have been using psychedelics since the very beginning of humanity—starting with the first spontaneous consumption of psilocybin mushrooms, subsequently ancient rituals, and ending with modern psychedelic parties. The exciting fact is that many recent studies suggest that the consumption of psychedelics (such as psilocybin mushrooms) was very important, if not even essential, in the development of the human race, supporting the famous "Stoned Ape Hypothesis" formuated by Terence McKenna. It is estimated that 200.000 years ago, suddenly, the brain volume of our ancestors raised 3x in almost no time, transforming itself "out of the animal mind and into the world of articulated speech and imagination," beginning to form what we today comprehend as consciousness and spirituality. Psychedelics could play a vast role in this bizarre phenomenon.

The word psychedelics is derived from the Greek words ψυχή psychḗ meaning "soul, mind" and δηλείν dēleín "to manifest." In literal translation it means "mind-manifesting."

In 1938, Albert Hofmann, a researcher from Switzerland, has derived lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) for the first time. Soon this extraordinary substance, which revealed a vast potential in depression and PTSD treatment, emerged from lab-controlled research and spread across cultures. Even though it is nearly impossible to overdose LSD, a couple of years later, a first person died in an accident while under the influence of severe LSD overdose. Nevertheless, the primary concern of governments was the steady-paced development of more open-minded cultures whose worldviews were incompatible with money and power cults. Soon, the US government started spreading misinformation about psychedelics, such as telling the public that LSD causes autism and malformations in newborns. Finally, in the 1970s, the use of LSD but also all other psychoactive compounds was prohibited in the USA and Europe. Nonetheless, Albert Hofmann continued examining the influence of LSD on the human organism (on himself) for the rest of his life (he died in 2008, and lived over 98 years).

9767e1b6ecad74e7860d2f9ed74bb8fcec3119437b119955742ca0a19b6365ca.jpg

The next golden age of psychedelics

I can safely assume that psychedelics, which were strictly banned for over 50 years, presently, with baby steps, are now entering their next golden age. Even though we still won't buy them legally in many countries, scientists have been finally allowed to examine their influence on the brain and body. LSD, DMT, and psilocybin are undergoing very detailed examinations, and what turned out in almost no time? Psychedelics can effectively cure depression and post-traumatic stress disorders, relieve pain, counteract burnout, promote creativity and pro-social behaviors, and replace harmful anti-depressants. Their production/culture is cheap; thus, LSD or mushrooms could be accessible to people nearly for free.

Psychedelics, according to Drug Harm Rankings, are one of the safest compounds, classified as being safer than cannabis, ecstasy, or anabolic steroids.

How do psychedelics work?

The fun thing is that even though the path through which psychedelics affect the brain is pretty well examined, it's still not profoundly explained what the exact cascade of processes is being triggered right after the intake of a psychedelic. Moreover, why the EEG brain activity decreases, despite people experiencing "reality" as "more real than usual."

We know that psychedelics such as LSD or Psilocybin acts by binding to, i.a., the serotonin 2A receptor (5HT2A receptor) and affecting the activity of the temporal lobe. Moreover, they have the ability to stimulate, suppress, and modulate the activity of diverse neurotransmitters, leading to a rapid improvement in neuronal communication, making the brain become more neuroplastic and communicate between its parts much more efficiently than usual.

Microdosing. What is it? Is it worth trying?

Microdosing
is the practice of consuming shallow doses of drugs, which effects are consciously unperceptible. Microdosing psychedelics makes it possible to let the active substances affect the organism without inducing any kind of hallucinogenic effects. For this purpose are commonly used psilocybin mushrooms or LSD. The regular microdose is about 5-10x smaller than a dose that would cause mild hallucinations. There is no such thing as a "universal microdose," which means that you should always set it on your own, beginning with very low doses, then gradually increasing until you find your "sweet spot."
(50mg of dried psilocybin mushrooms [Psilocybe Cubensis] (dose is strictly dependent upon its species. Some mushrooms may contain more active substance per mg than other), or 5mcg of LSD)

The list of benefits:

improved:
- neurogenesis
- neuroplasticity
- cognitive functions
- productivity
- well-being
- proprioception
- sleep quality
- ability to visualize

reduced:
- anxiety
- fatique
- brain fog
- negative thinking
- depression & PTSD
-
the so-called subconscious blockages

My personal experience
(following a journal)

I have been microdosing psilocybin mushrooms for over three months. Throughout this period, I didn't use any smart drugs. I was also "off-cycle" for over eight months, so anabolic-androgenic steroids were no longer actively affecting my brain.

I began my adventure with 50mg of psilocybin mushrooms consumed on an empty stomach, following dr Paul Stament's method (1 dose e4d, followed by a two-day break). Then, due to no notable changes in my perception, I increased the dose to 300mg (gradually by 50mg more with every next dose).

I can clearly assume that the obtained results exceeded my expectations, and I will surely be back to microdosing very soon.

All of the benefits listed above that come with psilocybin microdosing appeared to be 100% true. In addition, even though I "wasted" 1 month to set a proper dose and I've been truly microdosing for only two months, non-placebo effects were strongly perceptible from the 200mg dose.

First month:

I experienced a "lightheaded" feelings, which appeared one hour after ingestion and lasted up to 4-5h + some pretty nice flow states. I took advantage of it, and during that 4 - 5 h period, I was usually creating new and updating old training and diet plans. I was doing it almost effortlessly, with higher efficiency than usual, without experiencing slightest temporary brain fogs or mental fatigue.

*While at work, I was much more talkative and intrigued with other people's points of view (including strangers), opinions, etc.

*Stimulants (such as caffeine) taken the day after seemed to stimulate the organism much stronger.

*Arose a tendency to Irritability, whenever somebody asks "stupid questions" or is "slow-witted."

*I noticed that my sleep has become deeper and more rejuvenating.

Second month:

After two months, I noticed a perceptible difference in proprioception while squatting and deadlifting.

*Overall well-being improved significantly.

*I became much more mindful of my surroundings, and aware of my mental processes, emotions and feelings.

*Effects from the first month escalated a bit more.

Third month:

Up from this month, my cognitive functions increased considerably, comparably to regularly taking a perfectly composed stack of nootropics with enormously long life-time: strongly improved creativity, memorization, ability to visualize and critical thinking.

*I didn't notice any further improvement (compared to month 2) in mood, behavior, or productivity

Due to a lack of psilocybin mushrooms, I stopped microdosing after 80 days.

Summary

Based on the latest research, my own experience, and the opinions of many people who have microdosed psychedelics, I can assume that psychedelic microdosing is a great way to improve overall brain function and well-being, and counteract various mental illnesses. I hope that more research will be completed very soon, and psychedelics will finally find their use in a field in which they should have been used a long time ago - by psychiatrists in clinical treatment, replacing the abuse of SSRI drugs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
nigga u fag

• So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine
did you ever try microdosing acid? It’s easier for me to access compared to shrooms.

Let's begin with a little bit of history.

People have been using psychedelics since the very beginning of humanity—starting with the first spontaneous consumption of psilocybin mushrooms, subsequently ancient rituals, and ending with modern psychedelic parties. The exciting fact is that many recent studies suggest that the consumption of psychedelics (such as psilocybin mushrooms) was very important, if not even essential, in the development of the human race, supporting the famous "Stoned Ape Hypothesis" formuated by Terence McKenna. It is estimated that 200.000 years ago, suddenly, the brain volume of our ancestors raised 3x in almost no time, transforming itself "out of the animal mind and into the world of articulated speech and imagination," beginning to form what we today comprehend as consciousness and spirituality. Psychedelics could play a vast role in this bizarre phenomenon.

The word psychedelics is derived from the Greek words ψυχή psychḗ meaning "soul, mind" and δηλείν dēleín "to manifest." In literal translation it means "mind-manifesting."

In 1938, Albert Hofmann, a researcher from Switzerland, has derived lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) for the first time. Soon this extraordinary substance, which revealed a vast potential in depression and PTSD treatment, emerged from lab-controlled research and spread across cultures. Even though it is nearly impossible to overdose LSD, a couple of years later, a first person died in an accident while under the influence of severe LSD overdose. Nevertheless, the primary concern of governments was the steady-paced development of more open-minded cultures whose worldviews were incompatible with money and power cults. Soon, the US government started spreading misinformation about psychedelics, such as telling the public that LSD causes autism and malformations in newborns. Finally, in the 1970s, the use of LSD but also all other psychoactive compounds was prohibited in the USA and Europe. Nonetheless, Albert Hofmann continued examining the influence of LSD on the human organism (on himself) for the rest of his life (he died in 2008, and lived over 98 years).

9767e1b6ecad74e7860d2f9ed74bb8fcec3119437b119955742ca0a19b6365ca.jpg

The next golden age of psychedelics

I can safely assume that psychedelics, which were strictly banned for over 50 years, presently, with baby steps, are now entering their next golden age. Even though we still won't buy them legally in many countries, scientists have been finally allowed to examine their influence on the brain and body. LSD, DMT, and psilocybin are undergoing very detailed examinations, and what turned out in almost no time? Psychedelics can effectively cure depression and post-traumatic stress disorders, relieve pain, counteract burnout, promote creativity and pro-social behaviors, and replace harmful anti-depressants. Their production/culture is cheap; thus, LSD or mushrooms could be accessible to people nearly for free.

Psychedelics, according to Drug Harm Rankings, are one of the safest compounds, classified as being safer than cannabis, ecstasy, or anabolic steroids.

How do psychedelics work?

The fun thing is that even though the path through which psychedelics affect the brain is pretty well examined, it's still not profoundly explained what the exact cascade of processes is being triggered right after the intake of a psychedelic. Moreover, why the EEG brain activity decreases, despite people experiencing "reality" as "more real than usual."

We know that psychedelics such as LSD or Psilocybin acts by binding to, i.a., the serotonin 2A receptor (5HT2A receptor) and affecting the activity of the temporal lobe. Moreover, they have the ability to stimulate, suppress, and modulate the activity of diverse neurotransmitters, leading to a rapid improvement in neuronal communication, making the brain become more neuroplastic and communicate between its parts much more efficiently than usual.

Microdosing. What is it? Is it worth trying?

Microdosing
is the practice of consuming shallow doses of drugs, which effects are consciously unperceptible. Microdosing psychedelics makes it possible to let the active substances affect the organism without inducing any kind of hallucinogenic effects. For this purpose are commonly used psilocybin mushrooms or LSD. The regular microdose is about 5-10x smaller than a dose that would cause mild hallucinations. There is no such thing as a "universal microdose," which means that you should always set it on your own, beginning with very low doses, then gradually increasing until you find your "sweet spot."
(50mg of dried psilocybin mushrooms [Psilocybe Cubensis] (dose is strictly dependent upon its species. Some mushrooms may contain more active substance per mg than other), or 5mcg of LSD)

The list of benefits:

improved:
- neurogenesis
- neuroplasticity
- cognitive functions
- productivity
- well-being
- proprioception
- sleep quality
- ability to visualize

reduced:
- anxiety
- fatique
- brain fog
- negative thinking
- depression & PTSD
-
the so-called subconscious blockages

My personal experience
(following a journal)

I have been microdosing psilocybin mushrooms for over three months. Throughout this period, I didn't use any smart drugs. I was also "off-cycle" for over eight months, so anabolic-androgenic steroids were no longer actively affecting my brain.

I began my adventure with 50mg of psilocybin mushrooms consumed on an empty stomach, following dr Paul Stament's method (1 dose e4d, followed by a two-day break). Then, due to no notable changes in my perception, I increased the dose to 300mg (gradually by 50mg more with every next dose).

I can clearly assume that the obtained results exceeded my expectations, and I will surely be back to microdosing very soon.

All of the benefits listed above that come with psilocybin microdosing appeared to be 100% true. In addition, even though I "wasted" 1 month to set a proper dose and I've been truly microdosing for only two months, non-placebo effects were strongly perceptible from the 200mg dose.

First month:

I experienced a "lightheaded" feelings, which appeared one hour after ingestion and lasted up to 4-5h + some pretty nice flow states. I took advantage of it, and during that 4 - 5 h period, I was usually creating new and updating old training and diet plans. I was doing it almost effortlessly, with higher efficiency than usual, without experiencing slightest temporary brain fogs or mental fatigue.

*While at work, I was much more talkative and intrigued with other people's points of view (including strangers), opinions, etc.

*Stimulants (such as caffeine) taken the day after seemed to stimulate the organism much stronger.

*Arose a tendency to Irritability, whenever somebody asks "stupid questions" or is "slow-witted."

*I noticed that my sleep has become deeper and more rejuvenating.

Second month:

After two months, I noticed a perceptible difference in proprioception while squatting and deadlifting.

*Overall well-being improved significantly.

*I became much more mindful of my surroundings, and aware of my mental processes, emotions and feelings.

*Effects from the first month escalated a bit more.

Third month:

Up from this month, my cognitive functions increased considerably, comparably to regularly taking a perfectly composed stack of nootropics with enormously long life-time: strongly improved creativity, memorization, ability to visualize and critical thinking.

*I didn't notice any further improvement (compared to month 2) in mood, behavior, or productivity

Due to a lack of psilocybin mushrooms, I stopped microdosing after 80 days.

Summary

Based on the latest research, my own experience, and the opinions of many people who have microdosed psychedelics, I can assume that psychedelic microdosing is a great way to improve overall brain function and well-being, and counteract various mental illnesses. I hope that more research will be completed very soon, and psychedelics will finally find their use in a field in which they should have been used a long time ago - by psychiatrists in clinical treatment, replacing the abuse of SSRI drugs.
Whered you get it? Thanks

Depersonalization