How to find surgeons that are good at their craft?

J

jackinthebox

Iron
First consult I had, surgeon just told me I was handsome and he wouldn’t change anything. I already know I look decent. I want a surgeon that will take me closer to the aesthetic ideal. Specifically one that understands subtly and not overdoing things.

Where do I find these? I’m in the U.S.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and incel194012940
get brain surgery

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jackinthebox, SubhumanForever and incel194012940
says bitter oldcel whos been obsessed with ex wife for 10 years
yes, my throwaway joke is certainly evidence that I'm the one who's bitter here, and not you, who immediately launches into some personal attack because of said throwaway joke. also, i have no idea who you even are.

The first surgeon I met with told me the same. The subsequent 6 consults determined I was a clear candidate, including those in the public health system.

Get a wealth of opinions from a variety of surgeons whose work you admire and make a decision.

Are you sure "Good at your craft" here actually means that, and not "Will perform unnecessary surgery on me regardless of candidacy?"

There are regretful patients on various boards who have had this experience - they truly did not need Bimax from even a blackpill perspective. They have had to do at least 1 revision, health and financial cost an all.

• +1
Reactions: jackinthebox
First consult I had, surgeon just told me I was handsome and he wouldn’t change anything. I already know I look decent. I want a surgeon that will take me closer to the aesthetic ideal. Specifically one that understands subtly and not overdoing things.

Where do I find these? I’m in the U.S.
You gotta teach yourself, what's the ideal and how to reach it practically

The first surgeon I met with told me the same. The subsequent 6 consults determined I was a clear candidate, including those in the public health system.

Get a wealth of opinions from a variety of surgeons whose work you admire and make a decision.

Are you sure "Good at your craft" here actually means that, and not "Will perform unnecessary surgery on me regardless of candidacy?"

There are regretful patients on various boards who have had this experience - they truly did not need Bimax from even a blackpill perspective. They have had to do at least 1 revision, health and financial cost an all.
im looking for ~1-2mm movements in my jaw and eye. I know I definitely don’t need a bimax for example it will dogmax me or a wraparound jaw implant (I’ll become an Eppley meme) I’m not stupid. It just might seem somewhat irrelevant from the perspective of the doctor.

You gotta teach yourself, what's the ideal and how to reach it practically
Yes I am very good at doing morphs. That’s why I realized that the key just rests in a lot of subtle shifts. I think most people (and surgeons) don’t realize or at least appreciate this.