How to find the right girl?

J

Jfbdjrjrhthrj

Iron
This post is going to sound very conceited, and that’s because it is

But im really just ready to find a girl. Someone who’s beautiful, sweet, and not promiscuous.

I’m at the point where I’ve done everything this forum would recommend/ I’m what every girl says she wants. I’m good looking (most here have rated low chadlite), self made/ successful (making 6 figures a month), charismatic/ nt, young (18-22 range), smart, confident, etc.

My problem isn’t that I can’t get girls (I haven’t really been rejected), my problem is that I have no idea where to find the right girl.

I live in a college town and although I’ve been able to get a good bit of pretty girls, they’re all hoes/ ran through. I’m looking for the one right girl who’s beautiful, sweet, and has been waiting for the right guy. This is pretty much impossible though and I have no social network to even work with. The only way I’ve been able to meet girls is approaching them in public, dating apps, or bars.

So what do I do? Once again I know this post is very conceited, but I’m trying to paint the picture that I really think I could do it if I was just in the right place at the right time.

I’m running out of time with my youth and I just don’t know where to find what I want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, BadmanGangstar, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Sorry dude you won‘t find any good answers here

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, greywind, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
There is no right girl. I’ve fucked them all and tainted them with abuse and sexual perversion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, billymidnight, denthegodking and 2 others
You can get any girl you want with magick

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and halloweed
pray to gandhi jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
You need to go younger. Yes, that young.

This isn’t a Disney movie. 99% of girls 18+ have been fucked by Chad already

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and denthegodking
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
If you believe in god, then go to a church or mosque and maybe you‘ll find the right girl there. Or maybe like christian dating sites. If not, then never use tinder and shit like that

Go for young girls at the minimum age of consent for your country, Geomax or find one in a religious setting, look out for females who dress feminine and modestly in public e.g non revealing sundresses. Clothes can be a window to someones personality/beliefs. Alot will come down to luck so it is a numbers game at the end of the day, put yourself in the situation where you meet the largest number of women. I am also in a similar situation so i am actively searching for the answer myself too.

If you believe in god, then go to a church or mosque and maybe you‘ll find the right girl there. Or maybe like christian dating sites. If not, then never use tinder and shit like that
Yeah tinders been awful for this lol. Church is probably the best move tbh good advice

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
Maybe look for them in a bookstore.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
SOCIAL CIRLCE ONLY OR SCHOOL. AND NOT UNI
u better have met her in highschool or earlier so u truly know her character, or through a good social cirlce so u know her character

No clubs no parties no bars. Not uni. U could get lucky with cold approach but do u really want a girl who would give her number to a stranger shes known for a couple seconds? Dont think so