How to fix a flat midface?

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox

Let's take CJ the ascender from lookism as example. He got a lot of fillers for it, for cheekbone angularity and infraorbitlals. But the downside of it is not sharp, defined zygos like real bones, is temporary. What surgical/non surgical intervention would actually move the upper midface forward like that?
I know mod lefort 3 without lefort 1 area will do it, but let's be serious no one's going to get it, risk is too much even if surgeon agree to do it. MSE and facemask will move lower maxilla/lefort 1 area forward too, I'm trying to avoid that. If someone has good midface implant results from eppley post them or suggest any way to achieve this but with definition and sharpness.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, anthony111553, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Infraorbital-Malar Implants that also enhance the zygomatic arches is your best bet. That or cracking half your head open with modified LF3

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Keep crying for ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and Polka

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Danish_Retard, Celexawer and 12 others
How do you know you would need an MSE to get Zygo's?

Hard to tell from this guys side view but his Inter Pupil distance looks good. An MSE would ruin that.

From my own experience I thought my Zygos were non existent but after buccal fat removal I relised that was not the case.

The guy in the pic looks like he could benefit from buccal fat & likely it would reveal his Zygos more

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03 and TrappedInReality
It's not about expansion its about opening the sutures to facepull maxilla forward, even so his face was quite flat in the before. His orbital vector was too negative. Zygos and infras should protrude as much as they can.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, goat2x, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
My threads mog yours back to dung hut

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
It's not about expansion its about opening the sutures to facepull maxilla forward, even so his face was quite flat in the before. His orbital vector was too negative. Zygos and infras should protrude as much as they can.
Yes, but it's stupid to make an MSE anyone's first port of call.

You're literally splitting your skull open for slight expansion of the zygos. It take sometime to convince them to even do it for pure cosmetics

Wouldn't you benefit from starting small, with less cost & less invasive. Not to mention more accessible.

MSE's are only available in few countries.

Buccal Fat removal you see the final results after 6 weeks & the subtle difference of having chubby cheeks no matter how lean you get to having model tier gaunt would make more of a difference. Even on the perception of your zygos.

Yes, but it's stupid to make an MSE anyone's first port of call.

You're literally splitting your skull open for slight expansion of the zygos. It take sometime to convince them to even do it for pure cosmetics

Wouldn't you benefit from starting small, with less cost & less invasive. Not to mention more accessible.

MSE's are only available in few countries.

Buccal Fat removal you see the final results after 6 weeks & the subtle difference of having chubby cheeks no matter how lean you get to having model tier gaunt would make more of a difference. Even on the perception of your zygos.
Yeah my point was that MSE is not a good option anyways.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914
View attachment 672934
Let's take CJ the ascender from lookism as example. He got a lot of fillers for it, for cheekbone angularity and infraorbitlals. But the downside of it is not sharp, defined zygos like real bones, is temporary. What surgical/non surgical intervention would actually move the upper midface forward like that?
I know mod lefort 3 without lefort 1 area will do it, but let's be serious no one's going to get it, risk is too much even if surgeon agree to do it. MSE and facemask will move lower maxilla/lefort 1 area forward too, I'm trying to avoid that. If someone has good midface implant results from eppley post them or suggest any way to achieve this but with definition and sharpness.
Damn I need that what did he do for those fillers just zygo fillers?

• +1
Reactions: Alwaysevolving34
are you asian OP?

Damn I need that what did he do for those fillers just zygo fillers?
idk what kind of fillers he got and where, but it was all fillers that ik for sure

is there any valid proof that mse + facemask projects your midface?

no actually, someone told me that someone who did get mse and fm got insignificant zygo and midface projection

It's done for breathing and dental correction firstm The very slight aesthetic boosts are just a bonus. Why is this still being argued about? We know Surgeries and implants mog mse alrdy!

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and sloopnoob

Hard to tell from this guys side view but his Inter Pupil distance looks good. An MSE would ruin that.

From my own experience I thought my Zygos were non existent but after buccal fat removal I relised that was not the case.

The guy in the pic looks like he could benefit from buccal fat & likely it would reveal his Zygos more
I don't think MSE would ruin ones eye area unless they already have hunter eyes lol

I don't think MSE would ruin ones eye area unless they already have hunter eyes lol
it surely can hunter eyes mean nothing if u have fucked up IPD

Yeah my point was that MSE is not a good option anyways.
Only in this shitty forum will someone say MSE is not a good option LMAO. Just like with mewing y'all expecting some of these options to make you Chad? lmao. MSE literally has only Upsides so far as we know of, no downsides yet

• JFL
it surely can hunter eyes mean nothing if u have fucked up IPD
MSE won't increase your ipd by all that you're dragging it lol

• JFL
Only in this shitty forum will someone say MSE is not a good option LMAO. Just like with mewing y'all expecting some of these options to make you Chad? lmao. MSE literally has only Upsides so far as we know of, no downsides yet
ok room temperature iq primate. u clearly dont understand how mse works and how it changes facial ratios and how ratios affect harmony. enjoy ur mse tbh. it can only give upto like 2mm forward growth while it fucks up ur ipd which cant ever be corrected.

You will go from right to left. BRB getting MSE. fucking copers think MSE will make them chad. stop coping get lefort 3 like me

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite

How did you remove buccal fat ?

Liposuccion, or fat pads removal ?

ok room temperature iq primate. u clearly dont understand how mse works and how it changes facial ratios and how ratios affect harmony. enjoy ur mse tbh. it can only give upto like 2mm forward growth while it fucks up ur ipd which cant ever be corrected.
View attachment 701756
You will go from right to left. BRB getting MSE. fucking copers think MSE will make them chad. stop coping get lefort 3 like me

where is that from? iirc theres almost negligible ipd change w any appliance lol

if u have a normal palate, it would hurt ur aesthetics. if ur zygos already flange past ur temples, it would hurt ur aesthetics. if u have a low es ratio, it would hurt ur aesthetics. theres many situations where smth wont benefit a person lol, stop generalizing.

MSE won't increase your ipd by all that you're dragging it lol
idk where u are getting ur knowledge from but what u expect from it is exactly opposite. it gives minimum forward growth and alot of expansion. I will attach a video showing it increasing IPD.

Attachments

• @wicked.mp4
    707.7 KB
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
where is that from? iirc theres almost negligible ipd change w any appliance lol
come over to discord, u were the one who showed me ct scans where it increases ipd

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
if u have a normal palate, it would hurt ur aesthetics. if ur zygos already flange past ur temples, it would hurt ur aesthetics. if u have a low es ratio, it would hurt ur aesthetics. theres many situations where smth wont benefit a person lol, stop generalizing.
bhai tell him how much forward growth it can give tbh. he's expecting AstroSky tier results from it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and curryslayerordeath
View attachment 701756
You're literally restating my point about mfs expecting MSE or mewing to make them Chad you imbred BoZo. Good luck with life-long side complications and good luck to your nerves after getting Lefort 3 jfl!🤣 There's a reason they only do it to deformed people

• JFL
View attachment 701756
Damn.. I was gonna consider MSE but after seeing this I have doubts.. @goat2x thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and goat2x
Lefort

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 6723
Good luck with life-long side complications and good luck to your nerves after getting Lefort 3 jfl!
thanks, jfl good thing my surgeon does nerve damage repairs that other maxfacs caused in people. dw about me tbh.

idk where u are getting ur knowledge from but what u expect from it is exactly opposite. it gives minimum forward growth and alot of expansion. I will attach a video showing it increasing IPD.
Video doesnt work can u dm me it.