How to fix a narrow smile

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Can anyone send me a thread detailing how to fix a narrow smile? I can only see 6 teeth on the top area of my mouth and I want to expand palate so I can see 10 teeth when I smile.

Can anyone send me a thread detailing how to fix a narrow smile? I can only see 6 teeth on the top area of my mouth and I want to expand palate so I can see 10 teeth when I smile.
Surgery/palate expander

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and IamImportant
Just put a big smile on your face!

• JFL
Reactions: newdldewdl and randomvanish
mse

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant
Rapid maxillary expander changed my life from narrow mouth subhuman to getting compliments on my mouth from dental assistant foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Rapid maxillary expander changed my life from narrow mouth subhuman to getting compliments on my mouth from dental assistant foids
how many times can you do this and how many cm each time?
i did 1 lefort with MSE and braces and all and i still have a kid's mouth

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Mse or palate expanders

how many times can you do this and how many cm each time?
i did 1 lefort with MSE and braces and all and i still have a kid's mouth
That’s not possible I only had a rapid expander orthodontic type
What was your starting intermolar

What age did you get it done at?

Lucky your parents aren't retarded and brought you to an orthodontist. My low IQ subhuman slavic parents wouldn't listen to a word my orthodontist said and now I'm a subhuman genetic dead end. "You are man, no need to have good smile. Need to cut hair and go military" :soy:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, oldcelloser, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Lucky your parents aren't retarded and brought you to an orthodontist. My low IQ subhuman slavic parents wouldn't listen to a word my orthodontist said and now I'm a subhuman genetic dead end. "You are man, no need to have good smile. Need to cut hair and go military" :soy:.
Bro i had a fight with my mother I almost beat her up ngl then I convinced her to do it

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Slavics jfl

• +1
Bro i had a fight with my mother I almost beat her up ngl then I convinced her to do it
Yeah, I would do the same but too late anyways. I need bimax + jaw implants + ZSO to correct my mistakes, basically $50k and 3 years. All of it could've been avoided if my parents brought me to an ortho when I was 8-10 years old like everyone else. "Stupid American parents. Bring 8 years old child and put braces in teeth so young. Real men don't need straight teeth. Just cut hair and go military."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, oldcelloser and Htobrother
Yeah, I would do the same but too late anyways. I need bimax + jaw implants + ZSO to correct my mistakes, basically $50k and 3 years. All of it could've been avoided if my parents brought me to an ortho when I was 8-10 years old like everyone else. "Stupid American parents. Bring 8 years old child and put braces in teeth so young. Real men don't need straight teeth. Just cut hair and go military."
Real men don't need straight teeth. Just cut hair and go military." Hahah

• +1
Real men don't need straight teeth. Just cut hair and go military." Hahah
Basically their idea of Chad:

11mag 11soldiert CA2 articleLarge

Meanwhile my Mom's been binge watching Alain Delon movies because she "likes French movies".

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: newdldewdl, oldcelloser, aBetterMii and 1 other person
almost the same story brah; never recovered; my mouth is 4 cm wide and i mouth breath at night; its totally over

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 7725
That’s not possible I only had a rapid expander orthodontic type
What was your starting intermolar
well it is actually; i had the RPE too
i dont remember what it was before, but now its a subhuman 4.3 cm i just measured lol; do you know how much a second one can add?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Htobrother
well it is actually; i had the RPE too
i dont remember what it was before, but now its a subhuman 4.3 cm i just measured lol; do you know how much a second one can add?
Depends ask your ortho usually 11 -13

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser