How to fix an overly positive canthal tilt?

highzygos

highzygos

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
I’ve been told by my friends my canthal tilt seems too positive, What are you guys’ thoughts? Is there any way I could fraud my way around it or potentially fix it?
 
atp its just assymetry

u can grow ur hair near ur eyes
 
I’ve been told by my friends my canthal tilt seems too positive, What are you guys’ thoughts? Is there any way I could fraud my way around it or potentially fix it?
You dont
 
I’ve been told by my friends my canthal tilt seems too positive, What are you guys’ thoughts? Is there any way I could fraud my way around it or potentially fix it?
eye area pic?
 

Similar threads

braydenx.x
Replies
1
Views
53
braydenx.x
braydenx.x
B
Replies
10
Views
126
lookism100
lookism100
certainly.grey
Replies
11
Views
45
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
Furak
Replies
6
Views
102
Quetila
Quetila
AleksandR12
Replies
22
Views
238
m_accends
m_accends

Users who are viewing this thread

  • senzo
  • ReverseH&M
  • highzygos
  • AdonisOfArmorica
  • ThreemlTestADay
  • Primalslayer
Back
Top