how to fix asymmetrical mouth area?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
IMG 7648

how tf can i fix this, hard or softmaxx way, idc anymore

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, aspiringexcel and <6PSLcel
You can stretch the other side it’s probably cope but its whatever ur not gonna go from a regular guy to henry cavil by fixing asymmetries

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, IndraBC, rand anon and 1 other person
You can stretch the other side it’s probably cope but its whatever ur not gonna go from a regular guy to henry cavil by fixing asymmetries
its fucking over man, im thinking about lateral commissuroplasty and somehow reduce the left side of the lip

and i need more lipolysis, will prolly do another round next month

and will also get undereye fillers and consult a plastic surgeon about how to fix uue on right eye

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
its fucking over man, im thinking about lateral commissuroplasty and somehow reduce the left side of the lip

and will also get undereye fillers and consult a plastic surgeon about how to fix uue on right eye
Yeah my left orbital has less bone on the brow ridge literally makes one eye with more hoodedness than the other

Weird as fuck

Btw i currently have red lights on my balls

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
It’s minor and prob not even noticeable in motion.
I have a crossbite so my jaw is very slightly more shifted to my right side, not rly noticeable

Just focus on correcting ur main failos

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
It’s minor and prob not even noticeable in motion.
I have a crossbite so my jaw is very slightly more shifted to my right side, not rly noticeable

Just focus on correcting ur main failos
IMG 7648
brutally over anyways, might just quit looksmaxx for good

point out my biggest flaws pls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MazoNitNit and rand anon
View attachment 2950661brutally over anyways, might just quit looksmaxx for good

forehead, mouth width, nose, slight sfs

I'd say hairline lowering would prob ascend u the hardest, also don't take this wrong but u kinda have like the ideal mutt pheno for modeling

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
forehead, mouth width, nose, slight sfs

I'd say hairline lowering would prob ascend u the hardest, also don't take this wrong but u kinda have like the ideal mutt pheno for modeling
yeah im growing my hair out rn to fraud forehead, imo biggest flaw also

so too short mouth? and what about nose?

yeah im actually a model haha, this pic is from today, had a runway show
IMG 7795

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
mouth width specifically
so would wider or narrower mouth be optimal?
nose tip is slightly bulbous
yeah it was even more some time ago but injected lipolab to it, fixed a little bit, will prolly need another round
mirin, how much do u make from walks and stuff typically?
ive made 0€ bc my agency is fucking jewing all the money and not paying me shit, i applied for another agency yesterday tho

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
yeah im growing my hair out rn to fraud forehead, imo biggest flaw also

so too short mouth? and what about nose?

yeah im actually a model haha, this pic is from today, had a runway show
View attachment 2950672
Do u keep the clothing

Also jfl at the makeup they make you look uncanny asf

nope:feelsree:

sometimes they pay my train tickets tho if i have to travel to another city for show/photoshoot

literally same, idk what kind of a vision they had with that
FUCKKKK i wanted to become a walkway to keep rhe clothing

Thats so fucking annoying

Do u atleast get discounts

nigga i get nothing, zero reward of any kind

tho i have never asked about keeping the clothing, could actually ask about that next time now when u mentioned it:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

nigga i get nothing, zero reward of any kind

tho i have never asked about keeping the clothing, could actually ask about that next time now when u mentioned it:lul:
i do get to keep the pics they take tho:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
All u need to do is put Pdo threads in the side of the mouth that’s smaller, I did it and fixed mine

• +1

You're a model right? stop doing weird shit with yourself you look alright

• +1

Mogging 99% of this forum and sayin its over :feelshah::feelsgood:

u cant even comprehend the amount of hatred i have for myself, i have a plastic surgeons appointment today
Self hate is real, I’ve descended like 3points in normie scale and now I’m on verge of Sui everyday

• +1
What what the turn ? At which point of your life u started hated urself. Like « U are not enough » in stereo in ur head
prolly around 15-16, theres been periods when ive been more fine with myself and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
so does lips become asymmetrical bc of unequal masseters?
The lips may not be that unequal notice how ur jaw is tilted more to one side bcoz the tilted size has bigger jaw muscle if that be fixed the lip will look equal also perfect symmetry looks uncanny

• +1
Rebornmaxx asap

• So Sad
View attachment 2950661brutally over anyways, might just quit looksmaxx for good

I see a lot of potential, your biggest flaw obviously is your fat ass forehead, I don’t know why you don’t have hair covering it this should’ve been obvious even before you joined .org, but honestly I would go a step farther if I was you and get hairline lowering. Also due ur eyebrows cuz they literally look almost grey and maybe get them denser.