how to fix asymmetrical mouth area?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
IMG 7648

how tf can i fix this, hard or softmaxx way, idc anymore

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, aspiringexcel and <6PSLcel
I see a lot of potential, your biggest flaw obviously is your fat ass forehead, I don’t know why you don’t have hair covering it this should’ve been obvious even before you joined .org, but honestly I would go a step farther if I was you and get hairline lowering. Also due ur eyebrows cuz they literally look almost grey and maybe get them denser.
i had to cut my hair like a month ago bc i dyed it blond last summer and the tips were still blond but like really fucking dry and didnt curl up at all so had to bite the bullett, they are bit longer now tbh

my brows are a lot darker, its just the makeup, heres them normally

IMG 7347

and yeah i 100% agree with u that my forehead cucks me bigtime

Do they edit photos of you while u model
depends, they always tweak the lighting/color, sometimes might enhance eye color or remove acne like in this pic
IMG 7800
(couple months old pic)

but afaik they dont like change ur face shape etc. , just ”soft” edits

• Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger
The lips may not be that unequal notice how ur jaw is tilted more to one side bcoz the tilted size has bigger jaw muscle if that be fixed the lip will look equal also perfect symmetry looks uncanny
thanks, will focus more on masseter symmetria then:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
depends, they always tweak the lighting/color, sometimes might enhance eye color or remove acne like in this pic
View attachment 2951482(couple months old pic)

You look good here bro

Def cover forehead from now on

I think i would ask them to fix my asymetries right? Do they do that?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and maxxmclooks
You look good here bro

Def cover forehead from now on

I think i would ask them to fix my asymetries right? Do they do that?
yeah will, 100%

i mean yeah but i dont think they would do that, or i could just edit the pics myself before sending them to the agency:lul:

yeah will, 100%

i mean yeah but i dont think they would do that, or i could just edit the pics myself before sending them to the agency:lul:
Wait im confused
So who takes those high ass quality pics? You?

if someone love you for what u are, u start by not really give a fuck about your face and your style.
yeah, i had a gf like a year ago but couldnt handle a relationship, i was too jealous so just deciced to become male whore, 17bc now

Wait im confused
So who takes those high ass quality pics? You?
photographer, but its usually not commisioned by the agency to the photographer sends the pics to me and i send them to the agency

ofc if i would go to like a portfolio photoshoot through my agency they would automatically get the photos but most of my pics are by 3rd party photographer

i had to cut my hair like a month ago bc i dyed it blond last summer and the tips were still blond but like really fucking dry and didnt curl up at all so had to bite the bullett, they are bit longer now tbh

my brows are a lot darker, its just the makeup, heres them normally

View attachment 2951478

and yeah i 100% agree with u that my forehead cucks me bigtime
Midface, skin, Philtrum, and chin are cucking you here

Midface, skin, and chin are cucking you here
agreed, i have a plastic surgeons consultation today, im asking him about chil and undereye fillers

what do u think about the width of my mouth? would lateral commissuroplasty ascend?

View attachment 2951482(couple months old pic)

You look good here but your chin being as long as your philtrum is a bad falio

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
yo keep us informed because i wont be surprised that the surgeons told u to fugg off cuz u look normal, no diss just saying
will do

yeah i wouldnt be surprised either, my foid friends mother is a plastic surgeon and she said no1 will operate me bc i look really good already, i told her she delusional, doesnt know shit and doesnt understand the blackpill

will do

yeah i wouldnt be surprised either, my foid friends mother is a plastic surgeon and she said no1 will operate me bc i look really good already, i told her she delusional, doesnt know shit and doesnt understand the blackpill
LMAO a real surgeon told u, u look good and u TOLD her "u know nothing" ???????????????

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OPERATE ME BITCH :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

MAXXMCLOOKS SELF DESTRUCTIVE ARC LAUNCHED

LMAO a real surgeon told u, u look good and u TOLD her "u know nothing" ???????????????

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OPERATE ME BITCH :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

MAXXMCLOOKS SELF DESTRUCTIVE ARC LAUNCHED
yes, she said she has like 20yrs of experience as a plastic surgeon, called her bs

fucking bluepilled normie, will never talk to her daughter again

yes, she said she has like 20yrs of experience as a plastic surgeon, called her bs

fucking bluepilled normie, will never talk to her daughter again

BRO wtf are u doing ? but cant stop u, its really rare to stop someone on the self destruction arc, it generally stop when the destruction is reached. GL on ur darkside Journey

BRO wtf are u doing ? but cant stop u, its really rare to stop someone on the self destruction arc, it generally stop when the destruction is reached. GL on ur darkside Journey
ascension or over

thanks, will try that:feelsokman:

tho morphs are kinda ass bc cant see how it looks in motion without lens distortion and anglefraud/cuck
i just did a morph on face app where I made ur chin longer and holy shit it ascended you, unluckily the cuck app won’t let me save or even screenshot the photo without paying for it

i just did a morph on face app where I made ur chin longer and holy shit it ascended you, unluckily the cuck app won’t let me save or even screenshot the photo without paying for it
fucking hell, what app did u use?

View attachment 2950661brutally over anyways, might just quit looksmaxx for good

point out my biggest flaws pls

tan grow hair , make the lip coloring better, thicken eyebrows a bit and some debloating/lower body fat %

and ur set for a privileged life

• Love it
Solution
View attachment 2951498

tan grow hair , make the lip coloring better, thicken eyebrows a bit and some debloating/lower body fat %

and ur set for a privileged life
holy shit what the actual fuck didnt even know i had that much potential

literally biggest lifefuel oat, nigga u dont even know how much this mean:feelspanties:😢

bookmarked, repped, solution, followed, mired

holy shit what the actual fuck didnt even know i had that much potential

literally biggest lifefuel oat, nigga u dont even know how much this mean:feelspanties:😢

bookmarked, repped, solution, followed, mired
Np glad im of help i asked my friend to rate u he gave you a 8

Last edited:
  • Love it