How to fix big masseter muscles

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
This is not gonna be a high effort thread and maybe my first guide.

I know big masseter doesn't suit everyone and it makes some ppl like me look bloated and you can't seem to undo it after you've trained them. So i am gonna tell you two ways.

1)Bonesmash your zygos

Yeah just bonesmash they so it gives off the illusion that your masseter are slimmer just hit the widest part of your zygos like the lateral one see @ylrven on how to bonesmash zygos.

2)Just stop overusing them

By that i mean stop chewing gums or even hard food try to chew less food ik you can't completely stop it.

I am trying the zygos one and its working in making my jaw slimmer you can even try to massage to release some tightness on them.

If you find it helpful and got any value from it you may like it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, albanian_chad, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and GabachoCopium
Random_maxxer

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
E4A18343 A008 4497 989E 62DCB359AF77

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Reason why people look bloated with big masseters is because they’re either fat or have water retention.

If people lost a bit of weight or cut down on carbs and salt they would realise big masseter is like +2 PSL.

But eating healthy is too hard for this forum.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer

I know big maasetar doesn't suit everyone and it makes some ppl like me look bloated and you can't seem to undo it after you've trained them. So i am gonna tell you two ways.

1)Bonesmash your zygos

Yeah just bonesmash they so it gives off the illusion that your maasetar are slimmer just hit the widest part of your zygos like the lateral one see @ylrven on how to bonesmash zygos.

By that i mean stop chewing gums or even hard food try to chew less food ik you can't completely stop it.

I am trying the zygos one and its working in making my jaw slimmer you can even try to massage to release some tightness on them.

Donate some jaw massetar muscles to ratcels like @sudanguy

Is it right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Reason why people look bloated with big masseters is because they’re either fat or have water retention.

If people lost a bit of weight or cut down on carbs and salt they would realise big masseter is like +2 PSL.

But eating healthy is too hard for this forum.
Nah bro it depends if you have good maasetar insertions + the archetype and facial harmony if you're tryna prettyboymax you cant have them look at chico

is this a cringy tiktok glowup video frame
Looks at the back
Taj mahal
Bro is a 15 yr old curry trying to spread the mysterious and secret information from his rigvedas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Don't forget that if you have close set eyes it will be even more exaggerated

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
Looks at the back
Taj mahal
Bro is a 15 yr old curry trying to spread the mysterious and secret information from his rigvedas
Bro not every dome shaped structure is taj mahal :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
maasetar :lul: :lul: I can hear the Indian accent through the screen

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Deleted member 62070
Bro not every dome shaped structure is taj mahal :lul:
Ik that very well.
But I can also tell if it's Taj mahal or not.

And anyways you are Indian. So it's most likely Taj mahal or any other Indian dome
Screenshot 20240309 232523

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and northern mogger

I know big masseter doesn't suit everyone and it makes some ppl like me look bloated and you can't seem to undo it after you've trained them. So i am gonna tell you two ways.

1)Bonesmash your zygos

Yeah just bonesmash they so it gives off the illusion that your masseter are slimmer just hit the widest part of your zygos like the lateral one see @ylrven on how to bonesmash zygos.

bruising > not even microtear smashing (bonesmash)

1)Bonesmash your zygos

Yeah just bonesmash they so it gives off the illusion that your masseter are slimmer just hit the widest part of your zygos like the lateral one see
I have a shit ipd and I want to bonesmashing my zygos however it will make my es ratio worse. Apparently mse can improve your IPD but that is not an option currently.

joined last year and still posting this water threads