How to fix crooked teeth without fucking up my facial aesthetics

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
I am 16 almost reaching 17 and my parents have suggested me to get braces. The last time I went to the dentist I told him that I want to straighten my teeth and he said that I probably would need wisdom extractions. The next appoinment I have with him will be in November where I want to give him an answer. Should I straighten them at this age? How can I tell him to not fuck up my forward growth since it is quite decent. I can also provide pictures of the teeth to see if they are even worth it to straighten but they are most likely since they are pretty subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
imagination jerking off GIF

20230505 182357

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 28904
I am 16 almost reaching 17 and my parents have suggested me to get braces. The last time I went to the dentist I told him that I want to straighten my teeth and he said that I probably would need wisdom extractions. The next appoinment I have with him will be in November where I want to give him an answer. Should I straighten them at this age? How can I tell him to not fuck up my forward growth since it is quite decent. I can also provide pictures of the teeth to see if they are even worth it to straighten but they are most likely since they are pretty subhuman.
Don't have any teeth extracted.

Are you recessed aswell?
I am not recessed, I have decent forward growth. And also what if the doctor forces me to get wisdom extractions? Do you think Invisalign is worth more than traditional braces?

If you want to avoid extractions I assume you would have to expand the palate (maxilla) forward and sideways. Basically we’re talking bimax and MSE.

Braces alone won’t damage aesthetics but extractions will. If your braces come with elastics, they will move your maxilla back a bit if you are correcting an overbite and forward if you are correcting an underbite. How much it does depends on the severity of the malocclusion.

Bro don't ever the shit extracted it gonna fuck up your maxila like if mike Tyson punched your maxilla extracting 4 teeth causes severe downsunking of maxila and more bugging of eyes..