How to fix dark circles due to hyperpigmentation

B

bdycope

Bronze
How to fix under eye hyperpigmentation and lines?

It's normal to have dark circles if you're lean. Fat people often don't have dark circles, that's because they have fat pads covering the bones, dark circles are due to a lack of fat, you can fix it with fillers or implants but it won't make much of a difference in the end, but you risk looking weird and unnatural. Those dark circles are normal (assuming we're not talking about someone who is sleep deprived).

• +1
Reactions: Duke of cumskins, Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
It's normal to have dark circles if you're lean. Fat people often don't have dark circles, that's because they have fat pads covering the bones, dark circles are due to a lack of fat, you can fix it with fillers or implants but it won't make much of a difference in the end, but you risk looking weird and unnatural. Those dark circles are normal (assuming we're not talking about someone who is sleep deprived).
How to fix sleep deprivation induced circles?

How to fix sleep deprivation induced circles?
Sleep 8-9 hours per night to stop being sleep deprived.

If you keep going to bed late at night, it's because you don't pay attention to your body's needs, just go to sleep when you're tired.

Sleep deprivation induced dark circles go away if you start sleeping the optimal amount of time, they aren't permanent.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, intovoid, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Sleep 8-9 hours per night to stop being sleep deprived.

If you keep going to bed late at night, it's because you don't pay attention to your body's needs, just go to sleep when you're tired.

Sleep deprivation induced dark circles go away if you start sleeping the optimal amount of time, they aren't permanent.
Thank you :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
is there nothing to reduce them?

Thank you :Comfy:
You're welcome.

You'll find that you will always look your best when you take good care of your body.

For example, when I wash my hair daily, my hair always looks much nicer, which makes my face look better, but if I neglect hygiene, I will smell bad and I will look much worse than normally.

Also, if you're still in your teens or early 20s, look around and you'll see that a lot of guys at that age severely neglect their body, which is why they look so terrible, it's because they don't shower enough, they don't get enough haircuts, they don't go to the dentist regularly enough, they don't worry about fixing their acne, and they don't worry about how they smell and they don't worry about the way that they dress, so if you take care of the basics, you can already become way better than most of your competition, especially if you make sure to look as good as possible every single day that you go out. Of course, that doesn't mean you should overdo it by showering more than 1-2 times per day, or by wearing a tailored suit to class, but you can at least make sure that you're clean and that you dress better than most guys, and just with that, you'll stand out and women will be more attracted to you when you go out.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
Niggas here smh:forcedsmile:

Use hydroquione skin whitening cream and Retin a

• +1
Reactions: gamma
imagine typing this here and not looking at the millions of hours of skincare content on youtube

it's because they don't shower enough, they don't get enough haircuts
That really sounds like the PSL memes about "just shower 8 times a day bro" :ROFLMAO:
But I get what you mean. Basic hygiene is important (if you happen to neglect it).

It won't increase your PSL necessarily but it will prevent decline in appeal.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
No but one of the greycels that pm ed me got nice results

is there nothing to reduce them?
Like I said, you can use fillers or implants. Fillers are temporary, implants are permanent. But the thing is that, if you look at before and after pictures, you'll see that it isn't worth the trouble because it won't ascend you.

We often overestimate the details of our face by thinking that little things can have an impact when in reality, it's only the bigger things that have an impact. For example, fixing a recessed jaw or underbite makes a big difference because that is a big change. Getting a better haircut can also completely change the way your face looks, which is why being bald is such a failo. But someone who has already a decent nose who does a nose job will not see a major difference, but someone who has a crooked witch nose will see a huge difference in their looks if they do get a nose job.

So, the way I see it, if your goal is to looksmax, you should first focus on the major things, even if they are difficult to achieve or cost more money, because they are more likely to make you improve your physical appearance than the small details that nobody notices. I know that from personal experience because I did a double jaw surgery and it really helped my looks.

That really sounds like the PSL memes about "just shower 8 times a day bro" :ROFLMAO:
But I get what you mean. Basic hygiene is important (if you happen to neglect it).

It won't increase your PSL necessarily but it will prevent decline in appeal.
Yes, I know it's a meme but it's true nonetheless. In my case, it changed everything, I used to avoid styling my hair because my hair is very thick and stubborn and never stays in the right position, so I always had a terrible hairstyle and I used to only shower once every 2-3 days, and I used to just wear baggy jeans and a t-shirt so I was never at my best, but then, when I fixed all of that, I looked so much better and as a result, women were much more attracted to me and I finally got lots of opportunities.

And at the time, nobody told me to do it, I just knew it was the right thing to do and it worked.

But like I said, overdoing the basics isn't going to make you ascend, but severely neglecting the basics can make you look much uglier than you actually are. Women don't want to date a poorly dressed smelly man who has greasy hair, even if his face looks good. So taking care of the basics is essential but it won't increase your max PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
Like I said, you can use fillers or implants. Fillers are temporary, implants are permanent. But the thing is that, if you look at before and after pictures, you'll see that it isn't worth the trouble because it won't ascend you.
do you think everything else is cope?

do you think everything else is cope?
I believe that major improvements will definitely help you to succeed with women but tiny improvements aren't worth it unless they are extremely cheap, low risk and take little time to do. That is why, the only people who could benefit from plastic surgeries are those who are severely deformed or just very old, so for most guys it is cope. And a nose job is only worth it if you have a crooked witch nose, otherwise it's a waste of money and will just make you look weird, many women could benefit from it though.

The only major improvements that I did are my double jaw surgery (which fixed my underbite) and my braces which aligned my crooked teeth. But there is nothing else I can fix, except for my physique, but it is a long process, because I have bad genetics for building muscle.

I really hope implants help. I'm getting infra's soon