How to fix Depression?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Figured it was about time I asked instead of procrastinating this shit.

Under no circumstances do I want to take ssri's.

Ideally I'd prefer a non-pharma based option like actually fixing my problems, but I doubt I'll be able to do that until I stop feeling like shit all the time and can actually function.

No gay shit like muh therapy either, give me something that works

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16834, currylightskin and 4 others

Ideally I'd prefer a non-pharma based option like actually fixing my problems, but I doubt I'll be able to do that until I stop feeling like shit all the time and can actually function.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I like Jesse, he talks about this stuff and says that pills just dumb you down. He has a solution for these problems. You can watch his vids if you're interested.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Need2Ascend
(idk if you can link stuff here?)

take 20-30mg daily go read about it it makes you feel like a child again

look into all of these I took them all and I'm very grateful for this thread

if you go the pharma route don't take SSRIs, wellbutrin is a good antidepressant with no side effects apart from weight loss and high libido
ADHD medications such as adderall vyvanse ritalin concerta are very helpful for lifting depression and making you feel like a superhuman if you can get your hands on those you will be set

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 16834, TopzCat1 and 7 others
I like Jesse, he talks about this stuff and says that pills just dumb you down. He has a solution for these problems. You can watch his vids if you're interested.

True and good advice👍🏼

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
healthy diet, gym, good circadian rhythm and looksmaxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, HQNPmaxxing and chaddyboi66

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Depression has a cause. Like most of us here the cause is most likely you’re ugly or rather, not good looking. Only way to fix this is becoming better looking

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, phudaaaa, bogii and 7 others
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
just plant chemicals in your brain which would make you happy

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, subhuman incel and chaddyboi66
Can't go wrong with nicotine gum. Elixir of Life imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Cristiano88, currylightskin and 1 other person
Lefort 3 or death

no irony these two are the only things that can permanently end real depression

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, never_lucky and chaddyboi66
Ngl I haven't done any of this shit not even this
I need more accountability in my life because where I am now just isn't enough and I'll only continue to keep digging myself further and further into this pit I've turned life into.

I wasted so much time rotting on offtopic starting drama and crying about my Oneitis and how shit my life is, going through my never ending notifications on youtube I don't even bother watching, playing video games instead of going outside to touch grass, or pretending like I was getting shit done with school when I'm actually just slacking and falling behind pretty hard, and writing down notes and planning out everything I'd need to do for my own success but never getting any of it done and then complaining about how I can't figure any of this shit out.

I can't cope.

I can't fix my life.

I can't even figure out how I'm supposed to in the first place.

I was planning to be ahead of everyone else, my peers, and now I've only managed to fall behind even the ones less capable than me simply because they put in more effort when I couldn't even be bothered to get out of bed.

I'm running out of time and yet all I keep doing is waste it.

I'm aware of this and I even cry out about it to anyone that'll listen but nothing ever changes.

I know I'm going to die alone, miserable, and afraid in some really pathetic way if I keep living existing like this but I never end up doing anything about it.

I don't want this.

My parents won't help me, I have no friends or even just anyone else to talk to outside of this 4 walled prison I call my room.

Then again, how can I really expect anyone else to help me when I can't even help myself?

I have no other choice, you're really my last and only option.

Please help me, Looksmax. What do I do and how can do it?

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: lcberg04, toptrunk and Deleted member 4614
id imagine that looksmaxing and not being satisfied with the results would make him even more depressed

With a hammer 🔨

I’ve been dealing with depression all my life bro. Death prolly the only way to escape it. Or you can Cope on social media all day. I don’t wanna sound like a doomer but can’t forget the clown world we live in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and chaddyboi66
Daily Oneitis pill thread as I'm slowly going Insane.

I've only ever been in love once, and truth be told I still kind of am...

I've never kissed a girl before.

Nor have I ever been out on a date before either.

The only thing I've ever managed to do is hold my Crush's hand once. I even consider myself lucky for being able to do just that.
I was happy then. I was I'm still in love.

That stupid fucking arcade...

Haven't been back ever since ngl, though I doubt you have either.

Never went to the fair either tbh, but I always wanted to take you one day ngl, at least he was able to take you instead.

I feel I'm slowly losing a grip on everything in my life now, first my spirit then my body and now even my mind. I feel like I'm slowly going mad.

I don't even know what to do.

Jesus fucking Christ help me.

oh fuck what do i do what do i do?

id imagine that looksmaxing and not being satisfied with the results would make him even more depressed
Not true, if I managed to actually improve even just by a bit it'd help me feel better about my life and like I'm taking it in a better direction toward success and my ultimate desire of getting back with my Oneitis.

Then again, so long as I keep my expectations realistic and know what I'm working with or going all out on hardmaxxing with surgeries then I really doubt it tbh considering I was never a trucel facially to begin with and think I have decent potential to ascend pretty hard ngl.

God willing anyway...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

might unironically try giving this a go though tbh

but I'm gonna have to get this sorted out first ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04
I'm depressed from 10 years of loneliness, abuse from my father, and being ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, chaddyboi66 and needjawsurgery
Suicide.

• JFL
You're gonna want to hurry up and catch the bus or it might just leave without you tbh tbh...
https://******************.org/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

try high dose EPA

better depression than recession

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Your title said "fix" not "cure", so like all things that can be fixed they can always break, pregablin can give you energy and euphoria, adderall(amphetamines), I hear mushrooms are also really euphoric, some RCs such as 2fm, there is also 2cb when low dosed said to be euphoric so it wont cause visuals and of course the final tier of euphoria where you cant go any further is obviously meth, all these suggestions should be taken orally and you should have some goals/stability in life not just some retarded school kid, you should have a job and be very proficient in the gym or another hobby because if not why the fuck would you need curing depression as your already at the lowest of low by not striving for anything, only time id take meth is if the world was gonna end or if I managed to place in the mens physique olympia and I wanted to achieve the lowest bodyfat possible

• +1
(idk if you can link stuff here?)

take 20-30mg daily go read about it it makes you feel like a child again

look into all of these I took them all and I'm very grateful for this thread

if you go the pharma route don't take SSRIs, wellbutrin is a good antidepressant with no side effects apart from weight loss and high libido
ADHD medications such as adderall vyvanse ritalin concerta are very helpful for lifting depression and making you feel like a superhuman if you can get your hands on those you will be set
I took a prescribed adhd dose of 20mg yesterday and I did not feel anything too unusual. I was still unproductive. I may have been a little different but not focused or anything.

• +1
I took a prescribed adhd dose of 20mg yesterday and I did not feel anything too unusual. I was still unproductive. I may have been a little different but not focused or anything.
[Most] (((Doctor's))) are legit curry tier scammers that don't give a fuck about you and just try to push the same shit they've been taught even if when they don't even know what they're really doing.

Don't ever take more than 10mg a day and watch this video to know how to protect yourself against sides, prevent tolerance/addiction, and most important of all: how to actually use your meds the best way

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and to be human
[Most] (((Doctor's))) are legit curry tier scammers that don't give a fuck about you and just try to push the same shit they've been taught even if when they don't even know what they're really doing.

Don't ever take more than 10mg a day and watch this video to know how to protect yourself against sides, prevent tolerance/addiction, and most important of all: how to actually use your meds the best way

fuck i hate these drugs so fucking much :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Fuck, i'm going to just stop with the adhd meds and try solving the adhd issue in non-drug routes. you think it can be done? Mainly I'm afraid of the mental health issues like bipolar and schizo etc. I took Vyvanse at 20mg idk if its the same as adderall at 20mg. Regardless, all this shit is just too stressful.

Do you know of alternative methods of dealing with ADHD?

• +1
fuck i hate these drugs so fucking much :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Fuck, i'm going to just stop with the adhd meds and try solving the adhd issue in non-drug routes. you think it can be done? Mainly I'm afraid of the mental health issues like bipolar and schizo etc. I took Vyvanse at 20mg idk if its the same as adderall at 20mg. Regardless, all this shit is just too stressful.

Do you know of alternative methods of dealing with ADHD?
Ask your doc to prescribe you less or just cut it and only take 10mg a day and always make sure to take at least 2-3 break days off every week.

Jfl just don't abuse them and you'll be fine tbh.

They'll actually help you if you know what you're doing.

The 2 main things that go into adderall are dextra-amphetamine and levo-amphetamine, vyvanse just uses the dextra.

Dextra works on dopamine receptors.

Levo acts more on the flight or flight response [adrenaline] and is what gives you more of that rushed feeling but will affect your heart.

Generic adderall is a 50/50 mix between the two and brand name is 75% dextra to only 25% levo making it safer and more effective than generic imo.

You can avoid a lot of the side effects by following the protocol he laid out or looking here tbh

Honestly no, not really tbh there aren't any other better ways to treat it ngl.

But Leo actually even mentions that there might be a way to permanently correct it with adderall if you take it the right way long enough

You can allegedly "treat" adhd with cogn therapy but I think the best non-drug based way to do so it would be something like this...

Basically just give yourself more stressors/stimulation in your environment to engage yourself

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and mvp2v1
Ketamine seems promising and very safe.

ECT perhaps.

Psychedelics under the proper guidance.

• +1
Ask your doc to prescribe you less or just cut it and only take 10mg a day and always make sure to take at least 2-3 break days off every week.

Jfl just don't abuse them and you'll be fine tbh.

They'll actually help you if you know what you're doing.

The 2 main things that go into adderall are dextra-amphetamine and levo-amphetamine, vyvanse just uses the dextra.

Dextra works on dopamine receptors.

Levo acts more on the flight or flight response [adrenaline] and is what gives you more of that rushed feeling but will affect your heart.

Generic adderall is a 50/50 mix between the two and brand name is 75% dextra to only 25% levo making it safer and more effective than generic imo.

You can avoid a lot of the side effects by following the protocol he laid out or looking here tbh

Honestly no, not really tbh there aren't any other better ways to treat it ngl.

But Leo actually even mentions that there might be a way to permanently correct it with adderall if you take it the right way long enough

You can allegedly "treat" adhd with cogn therapy but I think the best non-drug based way to do so it would be something like this...

Basically just give yourself more stressors/stimulation in your environment to engage yourself

Good post.

One thing I‘m not actually sure about is Leo saying 10 mg should be the absolute upper limit of Amphetamine intake because he doesn’t provide any research to back this. It seems mostly anecdotal. So 15 or even 20 mg might still be safe.

One thing that‘s also very important for safe, effective and sustainable Amphetamine use in my experience is making sure one is getting enough high quality sleep. Even when taken in the morning, I still used to be wired at night and didn’t sleep well when taking Amph. Currently experimenting with Trazodone and it‘s working well to get me to sleep so far.

• +1
Improve your overall health.

• Love it