How to fix extreme under eye hollows?

D

Deleted member 15516

Silver
I already had 2ml of tear trough filler and they still look like shit.

Don't know what to do. Infraorbital rim implants are very expensive and invasive. Will fat grafts work?

I know about the hairline btw.

258316319 615173342961154 2921687704178761403 n

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Real and 4 others
infraorbital rim implants, fat pad grafting really your options tbh as far as im aware if the tear trough hasnt worked for you.

tbh thought it doesnt even look that bad, you dont have any major hyperpigmentation causing dark circles atleast from that photo. so unless youre walking around 24/7 with downlighting directly above your head, then normies wont even notice any hollowing ngl

personally i would prioritise fixing hairline, maybe the fat pad graft and removal of buccal fat would work, but hairline should be first priority

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, mulattomaxxer and 10 others
infraorbital rim implants, fat pad grafting really your options tbh as far as im aware if the tear trough hasnt worked for you.

tbh thought it doesnt even look that bad, you dont have any major hyperpigmentation causing dark circles atleast from that photo. so unless youre walking around 24/7 with downlighting directly above your head, then normies wont even notice any hollowing ngl
Fat pad grafting is fat grafting I guess. Btw this photo is after 2ml of fillers before it looked way worse. I just don't want to keep injecting fillers below eyes because of the risk of blindness. The hollows doesn't destroy my face somewhat?

personally i would prioritise fixing hairline, maybe the fat pad graft and removal of buccal fat would work, but hairline should be first priority
Do you think maybe the problem is in the cheeks/outer part of tear troughs?

can you show me the before fillers?

dude work on your facial expressions

dude work on your facial expressions
I don't have those facial experssions irl. Just when I take pics I had autistic expressions.

holy shit
that hairline
nigga fix that before you work on muh hollow eyes
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Tallooksmaxxer
stop being a paki

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
You are the most npc looking motherfucker I've seen :eek:

doesn't look bad. fix hair man wtf u doing:lasereyes::lul:

Where will it be? estimated cost? Ty
Turkey, 2.5k euro. This particular clinic produces very good results and natural.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
If you have no hair, you have no life

I already had 2ml of tear trough filler and they still look like shit.

Don't know what to do. Infraorbital rim implants are very expensive and invasive. Will fat grafts work?

I know about the hairline btw.

View attachment 1411369
Nigga looking like hes about to give me a sidequest :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
What is it that makes me uncanny?
Idk. You would have to ask some psl autist to break down your appearance in detail.

Idk. You would have to ask some psl autist to break down your appearance in detail.
They haven't told me that Idk. It's probably the blank stare.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Infraorb implants and possibly orbital decompression

Also a good amount of upper eyelid filler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
Infraorb implants and possibly orbital decompression

Also a good amount of upper eyelid filler
Shiit. I'm considering infraorbital implants . Don't know about orbital decompression very invasive so probably no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Shiit. I'm considering infraorbital implants . Don't know about orbital decompression very invasive so probably no.
Yeah on second thoughts I think you just need full orbital implant

You just have recessed orbitals like me

I'm considering surgery maybe in a year but just mask it with filler for now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
Yeah on second thoughts I think you just need full orbital implant

You just have recessed orbitals like me

I'm considering surgery maybe in a year but just mask it with filler for now
The thing is that I had bimax(with high lefort 1) and my infraorbital are very recessed now because of that. I even had 2 ml of fillers on the infraorbital area and they are still very recessed. Only implants could fix that right? I don't want to have 5-6 ml of fillers in this area because of risks and money.

• Woah
The thing is that I had bimax(with high lefort 1) and my infraorbital are very recessed now because of that. I even had 2 ml of fillers on the infraorbital area and they are still very recessed. Only implants could fix that right? I don't want to have 5-6 ml of fillers in this area because of risks and money.
Yes you will need custom implants then. Eppley or certain European surgeons can do that.

Can PM me for the European guy's names

I didn't know bimax could recess orbitals btw. I thought if anything it would improve it.

Yes you will need custom implants then. Eppley or certain European surgeons can do that.

Can PM me for the European guy's names

I didn't know bimax could recess orbitals btw. I thought if anything it would improve it.
No it would not improve it because in relation with the specific position of the jaws, the infraorbital part stays behind and is not moved. So, yes it can look very bad if you don't increase volume in this area too. I will pm you

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm interested in a high lefort to prevent chimp lip. Do you have photos you could share of your result I;d be so thankful