How to fix flat face ???

Deleted member 7126

Deleted member 7126

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN
My face is flat like asian peoples are which surgery will fix that?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Limbo, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
leforts or bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 7126 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 7126
Hopefully i get both
i think bimax is for minor changes. leforts usually cover a larger spectrum of problems and are more invasive.

Get facial bones that protrude forward more and have more overall mass.

Buccal fat removal good be a good option.

I dont care about a wide jaw i just want forward growth
Then get double jaw. It’ll move your upper jaw and lower jaw forward.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7126
Alright i want that + genio hopefully
Double jaw is hard to get for solely cosmetic reasons though. Genio is easy and will make your mandible look longer. Plus, an ideal chin is one of the most underrated traits on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126
Double jaw is hard to get for solely cosmetic reasons though. Genio is easy and will make your mandible look longer. Plus, an ideal chin is one of the most underrated traits on this forum.
Yea im getting this for 'non cosmetic' reasons and they said ill probably need double jaw surgery. I hope they havent changed their mind

Lefort 2
Or Modified Lefort 3
MSE+FM if works

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Gl with lefort 3 buddy boyo, worth the shot

i think bimax is for minor changes. leforts usually cover a larger spectrum of problems and are more invasive.
Bruh, bimax is a lefort and more

Lefort just means upper jaw surgery

Bimax is short for Bimaxillary, so both jaws

How the fuck is bimax less invasive and a minor surgery? JFL you sound like a greycel who doesn’t know shit

BTW unless you have a malocclusion (Overbite or underbite) you can’t move only your upper jaw or else you will fuck up your bite. If your bite is already aligned your only option is to get bimax. Advancing both jaws together so that they stay aligned.

A stand alone lefort is only for people with bite problems. PSL autists with normal bites who want more forward growth all get bimax.

This is PSL 101, how you made it to 7K posts on here without knowing this is beyond me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, SPFromNY914, TITUS and 2 others

How the fuck is bimax less invasive and a minor surgery? JFL you sound like a greycel who doesn’t know shit

BTW unless you have a malocclusion (Overbite or underbite) you can’t move only your upper jaw or else you will fuck up your bite. If your bite is already aligned your only option is to get bimax. Advancing both jaws together so that they stay aligned.

A stand alone lefort is only for people with bite problems. PSL autists with normal bites who want more forward growth all get bimax.

This is PSL 101, how you made it to 7K posts on here without knowing this is beyond me.
i may have mistaken them one for another tbh. i am quite insomniac ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
My face is flat like asian peoples are which surgery will fix that?

Send side profile but i would suggest bsso+midfacial implants or a straight up lefort 2 if your entire nasal section is flat

• +1
Reactions: doll

how are now function-wise? did your sleep improve? what has improved that's not related to looks?

Just mew bro. That's the only way to ascend everything else is cope, if your skin is fucked up it's over, if you're not good looking it's over get off this website and stop ruining your self-esteem just focus on money maxxing if you can't ascend from mewing, maybe you can surgery max once you money max if you have potential in being good looking.
If not just get off this website. Focus on self development and make money.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and SPFromNY914
fucking dumbass lefort 1 is part of bimax

Just mew bro. That's the only way to ascend everything else is cope, if your skin is fucked up it's over, if you're not good looking it's over get off this website and stop ruining your self-esteem just focus on money maxxing if you can't ascend from mewing, maybe you can surgery max once you money max if you have potential in being good looking.
If not just get off this website. Focus on self development and make money.
Facts bro this site has lowered my confidence I'm not even gon lie

Isnt bimax lefort+bsso?
maxmendietta

how are now function-wise? did your sleep improve? what has improved that's not related to looks?
Not who you asked, but i recently finished 12mm SARPE with dresden expander expansion. I am 3 weeks post op.

Nasal breathing improved drastically, if you ever had a stuffy nose and used one of those nasal sprays that open it up, it feels like that but permanently.

I can breathe through my nose 24/7, while sleeping, while doing physical activity, all the time, even if my nose is a bit stuffy, I can still nose breathe, before even a bit of snot made breathing hard.

I can sleep on my back for the first time without choking and I don't have to shift sides and postions to find one where I can breathe easier.

I feel more energetic through the day, I never get the feeling like I can't get a full breath in anymore, my fitness tracker even shows a higher average blood oxygen %. I even ran a 5k without opening my mouth for the first time, which is a plus, because mewing while running in my anecdotal experience feels more effective because of the constant force.

Bite wise it is hard to chew, but it will be fixed in about 8months when the gap is closed, but the upper teeth arch is so so much wider and bigger, I can chew on my front side teeth easier too.

Just need to do genio in about 8 months and I will be done ascending.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Just live. I gave up decades ago

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7126
Not who you asked, but i recently finished 12mm SARPE with dresden expander expansion. I am 3 weeks post op.

Nasal breathing improved drastically, if you ever had a stuffy nose and used one of those nasal sprays that open it up, it feels like that but permanently.

I can breathe through my nose 24/7, while sleeping, while doing physical activity, all the time, even if my nose is a bit stuffy, I can still nose breathe, before even a bit of snot made breathing hard.

I can sleep on my back for the first time without choking and I don't have to shift sides and postions to find one where I can breathe easier.

I feel more energetic through the day, I never get the feeling like I can't get a full breath in anymore, my fitness tracker even shows a higher average blood oxygen %. I even ran a 5k without opening my mouth for the first time, which is a plus, because mewing while running in my anecdotal experience feels more effective because of the constant force.

Bite wise it is hard to chew, but it will be fixed in about 8months when the gap is closed, but the upper teeth arch is so so much wider and bigger, I can chew on my front side teeth easier too.

Just need to do genio in about 8 months and I will be done ascending.

Hey, how's it going? Where have you gotten the Dresden Expander? I'm looking into getting it done too. Has oyur midface improved too?