Canni
5´6 unkown mtbslayer
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2026
- Posts
- 151
- Reputation
- 59
Need advice on my eyes. They’re the biggest thing dragging my face down and making me look subhuman as fuck.
I’ve attached a couple of pics so you can see exactly what I’m working with. Be honest, rate them if you want, but mainly tell me what’s wrong and what I can realistically do.
Things I’ve already noticed myself:
What are the best options here? Non-surgical first.
Everything to make them less subhuman.
also pls dont rape me cause of my big brows
Thanks.
I’ve attached a couple of pics so you can see exactly what I’m working with. Be honest, rate them if you want, but mainly tell me what’s wrong and what I can realistically do.
Things I’ve already noticed myself:
- They look hooded/small
- Kind of deep-set or recessed?
- Dark under-eyes / tired look even when I’m not tired
- Overall just dead and low-energy
What are the best options here? Non-surgical first.
Everything to make them less subhuman.
also pls dont rape me cause of my big brows
Thanks.