How to fix ice pick acne scars?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
My skin quality is very bad. What can I do to fix it and especially fix my scars. I am already on tret 0.25% daily for a year and am saving up for fraxel laser. Anything else?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Make sure your acne is cleared up before the laser. Have a routine along with the tret, which you will have to stop before the laser I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 2729
Make sure your acne is cleared up before the laser. Have a routine along with the tret, which you will have to stop before the laser I think.
My acne is gone now. However I still sometimes have small but deep pockets of pus but they don't seem to go away. Maybe I need to visit a beautician for that who removes it professionally? I don't know what routine besides tret I am supposed to have. I use a cleanser before I apply tret. Most other products seem like cope and there is just too many of them.

derma stamping tool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
derma stamping tool
I tried it for 2 months with 1mm dermastamping but saw no improvement. I am thinking of going to an expert to get this done

• Woah
Reactions: 2d v2
My skin quality is very bad. What can I do to fix it and especially fix my scars. I am already on tret 0.25% daily for a year and am saving up for fraxel laser. Anything else?
bro go to a dermatologist stop taking online advice them niggas will fix scars and shit while online they tell u some evil potion to put on ur face nd shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, alriodai and Deleted member 2729
bro go to a dermatologist stop taking online advice them niggas will fix scars and shit while online they tell u some evil potion to put on ur face nd shit
ts made me laugh hard as hell

Ice pick scars are best treated with chemical peels such as TCA CROSS or punch excision.
Rolling scars are best treated with fractional lasers Fraxel, INFINI Microneedling, Dermarollers, skin needling and subscision.
Box car scars are best treated with laser resurfacing using a co2 or erbium laser such as Profractional.
Atrophic scars are best treated with fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Bellafill, or even fat transfer.

I will avoid the fillers, I am scared of the famous bloated effect that is spoken here, but I will inform myself better.

Also It's not all about treat the scars and finish, you should to keep the result with a good skincare (for you type of skin and scars).

I suggest you to follow Davin Lim, the best dermatologist for Acne Scars.

If you want one of his treatments, he lives in Australia. However if you're close in Europe he suggests Emil Henningsen from Denmark (very knowledgeable).

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, Mateusz74, Danish_Retard and 2 others
my derm who prescribed me tret basically only suggested fraxel laser. He gave me the name of the doctor/institute who does this laser shit. Maybe they offer more than that idk I should probably check their web presents.
Ice pick scars are best treated with chemical peels such as TCA CROSS or punch excision.
Rolling scars are best treated with fractional lasers Fraxel, INFINI Microneedling, Dermarollers, skin needling and subscision.
Box car scars are best treated with laser resurfacing using a co2 or erbium laser such as Profractional.
Atrophic scars are best treated with fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Bellafill, or even fat transfer.

I will avoid the fillers, I am scared of the famous bloated effect that is spoken here, but I will inform myself better.

Also It's not all about treat the scars and finish, you should to keep the result with a good skincare (for you type of skin and scars).

I suggest you to follow Davin Lim, the best dermatologist for Acne Scars.

If you want one of his treatments, he lives in Australia. However if you're close in Europe he suggests Emil Henningsen from Denmark (very knowledgeable).

thx for high IQ post

I want to do at home dermarolling but worry it’ll mess up my skin

• +1
Azithral 500 mg

• JFL
My acne is gone now. However I still sometimes have small but deep pockets of pus but they don't seem to go away. Maybe I need to visit a beautician for that who removes it professionally? I don't know what routine besides tret I am supposed to have. I use a cleanser before I apply tret. Most other products seem like cope and there is just too many of them.
you also need a moisturiser, spf50. And yeah at this point you should talk to a laser clinic/derm about your best options.

• +1
you also need a moisturiser, spf50. And yeah at this point you should talk to a laser clinic/derm about your best options.
Oh yeah I forgot obviously I use moisturiser daily. Sunscreen I dont cuz the chemical is toxic and the mineral based make me look like an albino, havent found a good solution for this shit.
I will call them.

If you’re getting spots that is under the skin it might be worth looking at more stuff before lasers. Maybe your diet?

• +1
If you’re getting spots that is under the skin it might be worth looking at more stuff before lasers. Maybe your diet?
I eat a lot of milk products but I have no choice. I really don't understand why this shit deep under the skin isn't fixed by tret.

I eat a lot of milk products but I have no choice. I really don't understand why this shit deep under the skin isn't fixed by tret.
All tret does is increase cell turnover mainly. You need something to limit the sebum production. Maybe your skin is too dry from the tret causing blockages. Need to go see a derm tbh

• +1
All tret does is increase cell turnover mainly. You need something to limit the sebum production. Maybe your skin is too dry from the tret causing blockages. Need to go see a derm tbh
I am already going to a derm, he prescribed me the tret. I don't think they know that much they just prescribe some shit

TCA CROSS is THE treatment for ice pick scars. Buy 30-100% TCA and apply directly to scars using a toothpick

Attachments

• 960408006_00EfficacyAccordingtoStudies.jpg.b93cc8f79f079696bf2466c9779f55aa.jpg
    960408006_00EfficacyAccordingtoStudies.jpg.b93cc8f79f079696bf2466c9779f55aa.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 2729