How to fix low set flat cheekbones?

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Would cheekbone implants just make you look bloated? ZSO would just be pointess tbh.

@reptiles
@Lev Peshkov

INB4 LEFORT 3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
HGH and roids tbh implants looks gay and you arent gettng a lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 4053, Chad69 and 2 others
Bonesmash.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Literally nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
MSE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 1849 and SoyGune
Be young, inject and facepull + mse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and HighIQcel
Custom midface implant by Eppley is the best option that I know of. I would love to get a custom infraorbital-malar one but atm that is a pipedream.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Nosecel and Deleted member 4797
HGH and roids tbh implants looks gay and you arent gettng a lefort 3
Can our stack help improve?
I mean,it makes our bones younger right,well we have bones in our face?

Can our stack help improve?
I mean,it makes our bones younger right,well we have bones in our face?
idk and if so the results would be minimal just use when done with that stack

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Saiyan didnt have high set zygos (but they were decently hollow on his cheeks), and he had incredible results with Eppley.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
What's your bf levels op? How would you describe your cheekbones?

reincarnation

Would cheekbone implants just make you look bloated? ZSO would just be pointess tbh.

@reptiles
@Lev Peshkov

INB4 LEFORT 3

It would make you look bloated if you go to the wrong doctor or if you are fat.

Implants are literally the only way and... fillers( fillers will make you look bloated later on in your life if you keep using them)

YcCsNaP

JLOn7wD

VCfsTRw

This guy had an implant, as you can see he doesn't look bloated. He did not made the surgery with Dr. Y or Eppley.

Attachments

• cN3tWPD.jpg
    cN3tWPD.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and MentalistKebab
he didnt wanted to say, its from lookism
everyone saying this surgery will make you look 'uncanny' idk looks like a good result to me man

• +1
Reactions: highT
By a skull transplant

everyone saying this surgery will make you look 'uncanny' idk looks like a good result to me man
people here just like to talk but they literally have 0 knowledge. dont trust them

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and highT
Custom midface implant by Eppley is the best option that I know of. I would love to get a custom infraorbital-malar one but atm that is a pipedream.
Wouldn't this make you look bloated and fuck up your smile though?
What's your bf levels op? How would you describe your cheekbones?
12-13% bf low set and flat.
It would make you look bloated if you go to the wrong doctor or if you are fat.

Implants are literally the only way and... fillers( fillers will make you look bloated later on in your life if you keep using them)

View attachment 438089

View attachment 438090
View attachment 438091

This guy had an implant, as you can see he doesn't look bloated. He did not made the surgery with Dr. Y or Eppley.
This looks amazing tbh.
Dosen't this just increase the width? Could you link me a thread on it?

Last edited:
Wouldn't this make you look bloated and fuck up your smile though?

Paranasal implants have been reported to do that. Haven't heard anything about zygo implants looking bloated or fucking up your smile.

• +1
Paranasal implants have been reported to do that. Haven't heard anything about zygo implants looking bloated or fucking up your smile.
would infraorbital rim implants and zygo implants be a good option for someone who has low flat cheekbones and bad undereye support?

would infraorbital rim implants and zygo implants be a good option for someone who has low flat cheekbones and bad undereye support?
yes, that is basically exactly the type of person who would benefit the most from such an implant

• +1

Judge for yourself, heres the best result I've seen (Saiyan)

Before:
Beforee

Before front

After:
Direct front after

Front angled head after

Its my plan at least, with fillers on infraorbitals if the dark circles still haven't disappeared (Saiyan did that too, since the infraorbital projection made his infraorbitals forward set, but the dark circles didn't go away until he put filler on them).

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 1849
lefort 4
Just for yourself, heres the best result I've seen (Saiyan)

Before:
View attachment 438624
View attachment 438627

After:
View attachment 438631
View attachment 438632

Its my plan at least, with fillers on infraorbitals if the dark circles still haven't disappeared (Saiyan did that too, since the infraorbital projection made his infraorbitals forward set, but the dark circles didn't go away until he put filler on them).
high tier normie to nazi villain from movie :lul: holy phuck

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
lefort 4

high tier normie to nazi villain from movie :lul: holy phuck
the craziest part IMO is he didn’t even have very much augmentation on his implants. he had something like only 3.5 mm maximum projection at the thickest part of the implants and had pretty great results

• +1
the craziest part IMO is he didn’t even have very much augmentation on his implants. he had something like only 3.5 mm maximum projection at the thickest part of the implants and had pretty great results
millimeters of bone theory reigns supreme

• +1
Reactions: Slob, highT and Deleted member 1849
Saiyan didnt have high set zygos (but they were decently hollow on his cheeks), and he had incredible results with Eppley.
I think custom zygos implants are helpful fuck all the fags joking about “Lefort 3 or rope”

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 4797