How to know your masseter insertions

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I have a weak lower third, not recessed or fat just kinda narrow and boy-ish. I want to try chewing, but AFAIK chewing with high-set masseters will make you look bloated and just unideal.

So how do I know if my masseters are low-set, therefore if chewing would be beneficial for me?

• +1
Reactions: sanktWiecz
I have a weak lower third, not recessed or fat just kinda narrow and boy-ish. I want to try chewing, but AFAIK chewing with high-set masseters will make you look bloated and just unideal.

So how do I know if my masseters are low-set, therefore if chewing would be beneficial for me?
over kys

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
No such thing. The only thing that does exist is gonion (and thus, masseter) depth due to ramus length and slant.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and marek937
No such thing. The only thing that does exist is gonion (and thus, masseter) depth due to ramus length and slant.
It's kinda the same as this foids although not this bad, basically short ramus and therefore high gonial angle. Is it over or can chewing help with that?

IMG 4111

It's kinda the same as this foids although not this bad, basically short ramus and therefore high gonial angle. Is it over or can chewing help with that?

View attachment 2872364
Then that's what's causing your "high insertions".

Implants or a chin wing probably. I don't know much about that, but chewing won't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Then that's what's causing your "high insertions".

Implants or a chin wing probably. I don't know much about that, but chewing won't do anything.
Thanks will save up money.

Do you think it can significantly grow with age? I just turned 16

Thanks will save up money.

Do you think it can significantly grow with age? I just turned 16
It will look the same relative to your ears and the rest of your face until you get surgery but you should probably wait until your skull is done developing at 20.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
It will look the same relative to your ears and the rest of your face until you get surgery but you should probably wait until your skull is done developing at 20.
Thanks you!