How to fix lower third?

E

excuilax

Iron
Recessed chin, Weak jaw, Long philtrum. Help me bros.

Attachments

• IMG_20201117_202659.jpg
    IMG_20201117_202659.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20201117_202427.jpg
    IMG_20201117_202427.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20201117_202248.jpg
    IMG_20201117_202248.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 93
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3681, SubhumanCurrycel and Tyronecell
4B98AE56 3F9A 44C9 A2FA A57C840F5EE2

pack your luggage, fold your clothes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3681, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, oatmeal, magnificentcel and 1 other person
Welcome to Looksmax

You should live your life, Enjoy the simpler things that we encounter in our everyday reality. Admire the blue sky, the wind blowing against your hair, a dog's smile etc...

Oh.. You where asking how to Fix your lower third and be able to get girls?

It's over bro
Ef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 2012
Welcome to Looksmax

You should live your life, Enjoy the simpler things that we encounter in our everyday reality. Admire the blue sky, the wind blowing against your hair, a dog's smile etc...

Oh.. You where asking how to Fix your lower third and be able to get girls?

It's over bro
View attachment 811048
Just want a manly jaw.

LEAVE THIS SITE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

your lower third can't be saved without extensive surgery so forget about it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ovosoundszn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cacas112, PYT, goat2x and 2 others
Bro no need to fix your jaw honestly

Girls don't care about looks that much anyway, it is really mostlt about personality

Just develop your social skills, be funny, be charismatic

Take a shower, get a haircut, wear clean clothes you know

And above all be confident when you approach. That's what turns women on. Remeber women don't care about looks and height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
Bro no need to fix your jaw honestly

Girls don't care about looks that much anyway, it is really mostlt about personality

Just develop your social skills, be funny, be charismatic

Take a shower, get a haircut, wear clean clothes you know

And above all be confident when you approach. That's what turns women on. Remeber women don't care about looks and height
Don't care abput girls. Just want to looksmaxx to get the best job i can.

Don't care abput girls. Just want to looksmaxx to get the best job i can.
I was jking anw

I don't know why the others tell you it s over, I think bimax can fix you, but it is a brutal surgery

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and SubhumanCurrycel
I was jking anw

I don't know why the others tell you it s over, I think bimax can fix you, but it is a brutal surgery
Bimax? Isn't to much. Could chin wing and upper lip raise do the trick?

Bimax? Isn't to much. Could chin wing and upper lip raise do the trick?
Idk I am not an orthognathic surgeon

If you are actually so serious about doing the surgery - unlike 99% of people here - then it is much better to directly contact a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and excuilax
Idk I am not an orthognathic surgeon

If you are actually so serious about doing the surgery - unlike 99% of people here - then it is much better to directly contact a surgeon
Yeah i think i'll contact one. Was trying to get lucky here with a morph.

Lefort 3 surgery

Your lower third is recessed and downward grown. Ball park estimates you probably need 8-10 mm of mandibular advancement with 4-5 mm of Lefort 1 area advancement (given the higher level of retrusion specifically in your mouth area) and depending on the Ceph analysis, probably 4-8 degrees of CCW rotation to make your mandible parallel to the floor. This would fix your lower third recession and massively improve breathing as well.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, magnificentcel and excuilax
3.25 psl
appears to be over

People are being too pessimistic, I’m sure a bimax could give you decent forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, oatmeal, Tyronecell and 1 other person
People are being too pessimistic, I’m sure a bimax could give you decent forward growth

He's an ideal candidate for ascension through Bimax. Anyone requiring CCW or CW rotation will see a crazy positive effect on side profile jawline and philtrum show as well as midface improvements. He is an ideal candidate for CCW of his mandible. And depending on his bit and gum show, impaction might make his lower maxilla even better.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, Yerico7, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Wagecuck until you get afford bimax and genio. This is your only option to dramatically alter your facial aesthetics end of story

He's an ideal candidate for ascension through Bimax. Anyone requiring CCW or CW rotation will see a crazy positive effect on side profile jawline and philtrum show as well as midface improvements. He is an ideal candidate for CCW of his mandible. And depending on his bit and gum show, impaction might make his lower maxilla even better.
Could bimax lead to a more angulated, flared jawline? This is the only thing I’m missing

Your lower third is recessed and downward grown. Ball park estimates you probably need 8-10 mm of mandibular advancement with 4-5 mm of Lefort 1 area advancement (given the higher level of retrusion specifically in your mouth area) and depending on the Ceph analysis, probably 4-8 degrees of CCW rotation to make your mandible parallel to the floor. This would fix your lower third recession and massively improve breathing as well.
Thanks king.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
Wagecuck until you get afford bimax and genio. This is your only option to dramatically alter your facial aesthetics end of story
Working on it. Meanwhile trying to fix posture and lowering bf%. Should i cope with a beard while a save money?

Thanks king.

No problem. Your situation is similar to mine just my mandible is noticeably longer. You will ascend hard with Bimax and Genio.

• +1
Reactions: excuilax
Could bimax lead to a more angulated, flared jawline? This is the only thing I’m missing

From the front it entirely depends on chin height and width plus bigonial width. I know most people here go on about the shape of your gonions but unless they are completely rounded, decent bigonial width in addition to bimax increasing projection and position (through CCW) would make the jaw look more angular.

srry bro, below average.

bimax would save your life.

Are you still alive?