How to fix mild depression

spdxer

spdxer

i have random thoughts of suicide and feel somewhat shit sometimes throughout the day. My worst was like 6 months ago, i didnt even feel any dopamine at one point, im much better now but still bad.

how can i fix myself

• +1
Reactions: watah, MA_ascender, Outerz14 and 1 other person
There’s depression caused by a shit life that can be fixed with medication or actually getting what u want in life

Chronicle depression when u feel depressed for no reason is something that can be fixed with increasing Testosterone most times

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Kroker and spdxer
Eat clean and start running every day

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
i have random thoughts of suicide and feel somewhat shit sometimes throughout the day. My worst was like 6 months ago, i didnt even feel any dopamine at one point, im much better now but still bad.

how can i fix myself
Fix your face:lul:

how can i fix myself
Blast tren

• +1
Could actually work because testosterone is an antidepressant
Yeah and you will also feel like a superhero 24/7. Like weaker cocaine but it makes you jacked

• +1
A good bj from Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Darkeningstar and spdxer
Go do some biking outdoor or a walk, such things

• +1

how can i fix myself
Sleep bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and spdxer
“Mild depression” nigga just say you’re bisexual and call it a day

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
“Mild depression” nigga just say you’re bisexual and call it a day
JoinedMar 21, 2023Posts34,373Reputation42,347

holy fuck
u have wasted a year of ur life

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
JoinedMar 21, 2023Posts34,373Reputation42,347

holy fuck
u have wasted a year of ur life
1.5 and i mog you thanks to looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and spdxer
Youre gonna waste your whole life thinking “mild depression” exists, youre not some foid or homosexual or transgender. Grow up people get gang raped and murdered or burned to death

Go on antidepressants? ROFL. Youre either ptsd, schizphrenic or normal/ a low value man with a shitty life

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Youre gonna waste your whole life thinking “mild depression” exists, youre not some foid or homosexual or transgender. Grow up people get gang raped and murdered or burned to death

Go on antidepressants? ROFL. Youre either ptsd, schizphrenic or normal/ a low value man with a shitty life
how do u do that, like hide the text like that

Exercise will help a lot if you don’t do that already bro

• +1
Exercise will help a lot if you don’t do that already bro
yeah whenever i exercise i feel much better, but i just want my default state to not be depressed

• +1
Reactions: user4309

how can i fix myself
Ascension

Drugs, dd(d)rugs ... :blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

Acceptance, then sulf indulgence

Unironically whatever is it just "walk it off" buy some whiskey or do drugs like @MoggerGaston said and watch a good movie.

Might as well just say "fuck it" and live a life of self indulgence if nothing really matters.

real men use cocaine+alcohol

not antidepressants

• +1
Reactions: spdxer and MA_ascender
fix the root cause.
maybe all u need is some pussy