How to fix my assymetrical face?

B

Bigmoneyballer

Iron
Im 15 n My left side of my face(first photo) seems way more developed and defined, but besides my clearly assymetrical eyebrows I notice that the jaw length and definition is also lacking in my right side because I've slept on that side my whole life. Is there anyway to fix this without surgery or nah? Also I've been considering getting braces because my molars are out of place and kinda placed inwards so I wonder if that would define my cheekbones more or am I js saying sum bs?don't b too harsh if I sound dumb 🤞😔
20240320 2247052
20240320 224705

• Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy
try mewing, an asymetrical face is the hardest to fix, sleep on your back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and arab_chink
Asymmetry should be the least of your concerns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, MonoTBB and Deleted member 51570
Aska filler surgeom

why are so many new people so worried about assymetry? i wouldnt have even noticed it if u didnt mention it. and i can guarantee you nobody in real life would.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Tallman and Bigmoneyballer
why are so many new people so worried about assymetry? i wouldnt have even noticed it if u didnt mention it. and i can guarantee you nobody in real life would.
A lot of people say that n you're prolly right, it's just I've been hyperfixating on ways to fix myself and everytime I take photos I just notice my assymetry 🫤🤷

try mewing, an asymetrical face is the hardest to fix, sleep on your back
I've been trying to sleep on my back for the longest but sometimes I still wake up on my right, do you know anyways to help make sure I stay on my back while I sleep?

might just be ur nose, ur nose makes it look worse because its unsymmetrical on the left side, has like a weird bump type thing. if u get fillers on the other side, or just get rhino to fix the left side then it would make it way less noticeable. obviously would have to wait till ur 17-18

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
might just be ur nose, ur nose makes it look worse because its unsymmetrical on the left side, has like a weird bump type thing. if u get fillers on the other side, or just get rhino to fix the left side then it would make it way less noticeable. obviously would have to wait till ur 17-18
I think ik what you're talking about, like at the bottom of the nose? I've noticed in photos it does look assymetrical but I dismissed it as I thought my jaw was more assymetrical

shave that mustache and shape up your eyebrows first you monkey

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
yeah, these are the spots i noticed
IMG 0596

(meant to reply to ur reply)

• +1
Im 15 n My left side of my face(first photo) seems way more developed and defined, but besides my clearly assymetrical eyebrows I notice that the jaw length and definition is also lacking in my right side because I've slept on that side my whole life. Is there anyway to fix this without surgery or nah? Also I've been considering getting braces because my molars are out of place and kinda placed inwards so I wonder if that would define my cheekbones more or am I js saying sum bs?don't b too harsh if I sound dumb 🤞😔
View attachment 2837005View attachment 2837007
Make your skin lighter

Sleep on back

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and wackedchives
shave that mustache and shape up your eyebrows first you monkey
I'm trying to get my eyebrows thicker, and also especially my eyebrow on my right side because it isn't the same length n size as my left side, but after I grow them to the length n thickness I want I'll shape them. Also should I really shave my mustache? 😔😔

nobody irl would notice this

• +1
nobody irl would notice this
I mean yeah you're right cus I asked my friends n my brother n they said they didn't notice it, but I've still been stuck up on it recently

I mean yeah you're right cus I asked my friends n my brother n they said they didn't notice it, but I've still been stuck up on it recently
it's hard to fix man, just softmaxx for now

• +1
do you have any soft maxes you recommend?
just search up in this site, there's plenty, but I'd say to u rn, most of it would give u pretty small results so don't expect too much, surgery is still the realest one.

but one that really works for everyone is chewing hard gums

• +1
just search up in this site, there's plenty, but I'd say to u rn, most of it would give u pretty small results so don't expect too much, surgery is still the realest one.

but one that really works for everyone is chewing hard gums
I tried falim gum, but tbh it was pretty soft and I didn't see many results from it. Is there a harder gum like is mastic gum harder or is there something harder than that?

I tried falim gum, but tbh it was pretty soft and I didn't see many results from it. Is there a harder gum like is mastic gum harder or is there something harder than that?
jawliner gum they said is harder, though I'm not in usa so I haven't tried yet

• +1
just drink very cold water every 1min then chew hard, falim is alright

• +1
jawliner gum they said is harder, though I'm not in usa so I haven't tried yet
alr bet I'll try that, n responding to your other comment I'll do that if I can't get jawline gum

damn i see it now 😭 but do you think it's horribly assymetrical or nah?
i don’t think people would notice unless pointed out, but once u point it out it’s like mediocrely bad

• +1
i don’t think people would notice unless pointed out, but once u point it out it’s like mediocrely bad
bet, because a lot of ppl are saying irl no one would notice my assymetry n I can't fix my nose until like 3 more years

Every time I see someone post a pic saying their face is so asymmetric I don’t even find it noticeable, and then I think my face is so asymmetric but nobody has ever commented on it including people from here when analyzing my face. Symmetry is probably the one thing that looks way worse to ourselves than to others

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Bigmoneyballer
Every time I see someone post a pic saying their face is so asymmetric I don’t even find it noticeable, and then I think my face is so asymmetric but nobody has ever commented on it including people from here when analyzing my face. Symmetry is probably the one thing that looks way worse to ourselves than to others
I get that, I do think my own insecurity kind affects how I see myself so you're probably right. People in these comments have been saying they wouldn't notice irl n also people I've asked that I know said they never noticed so I guess it really is just me trying to fix things that don't matter as much

I’ve never noticed asymmetry on someone in person, it’s only visible when they post themselves on the front camera.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
It should be least of ur concern rn
But what I can its probably caused by ur misaligned or gapped teeth

Start sleeping on ur back and chew right

• +1
It should be least of ur concern rn
But what I can its probably caused by ur misaligned or gapped teeth

Start sleeping on ur back and chew right
Do you have any tips in how to sleep on my back? And also I've been chewing solely on my right side now because my left sides masseter is a lot stronger. Also I've been seeing when I can get braces and I've been thinking and seeing if a palate expander would help as well.

Its bone placement bro. Masseter muscle is probably pushing cheek bone down causing ashmetrical face. Or that ur sphenoid bone is slighty rotated. Notice how u can see ur ears on 1 side but not the other? Yeah its rotated sphenoid probably. Also Side-Sleeping doesnt cause big asymetries. It only stiffens and tightens the muscles around that area. Its a healable type of asymetry. The real thing that causes it is posture imbalance. More like terrible neck posture and tounge posture

• +1
Do you have any tips in how to sleep on my back? And also I've been chewing solely on my right side now because my left sides masseter is a lot stronger. Also I've been seeing when I can get braces and I've been thinking and seeing if a palate expander would help as well.
No ticks n shii. force ur self to sleep on ur back.

Good..it will balance it out, u def will see sum improvement but u still didnt solved base of the problem yet.

Platelet expander? depend on ur ipd becz it will make ur zygos wider

• +1
Its bone placement bro. Masseter muscle is probably pushing cheek bone down causing ashmetrical face. Or that ur sphenoid bone is slighty rotated. Notice how u can see ur ears on 1 side but not the other? Yeah its rotated sphenoid probably. Also Side-Sleeping doesnt cause big asymetries. It only stiffens and tightens the muscles around that area. Its a healable type of asymetry. The real thing that causes it is posture imbalance. More like terrible neck posture and tounge posture
Probably, but the ear thing is cuz of the beanie I'm pretty you're, but I searched up rotated sphenoid n I think it might b that cus someone was saying my nose looks assymetrical n it looks like the rotated sphenoid might affect that. Is there anyway to fix that or nah? Cus it seems like nah 😭 also how can I tell if I have bad tongue n neck posture?

No ticks n shii. force ur self to sleep on ur back.

Good..it will balance it out, u def will see sum improvement but u still didnt solved base of the problem yet.

Platelet expander? depend on ur ipd becz it will make ur zygos wider
What's ipd n zygos?

Asymmetry isnt Killer. It just can Look gigabad in Bad selfies.