How to fix my eye area? (Photo attached)

J

jacko419

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
My eye area is the worst feature in my face and it’s highly affecting my confidence. For context my eye area has been like this since 12 I’m now 21 so 10 years.

Here’s a list of things I’ve tried:

8 hours of sleep, for the last 2 month I’ve been tracking my sleep with a google air and I’m averaging 8.15 hours per night and 75-95 sleep score.

Caffeine eye serum
Obagi eye cream morning and night
Cold spoon 10mins per day
Cucumbers 3 times per week

After these methods nothing has truly worked for me.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5934.jpeg
    IMG_5934.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
My eye area is the worst feature in my face and it’s highly affecting my confidence. For context my eye area has been like this since 12 I’m now 21 so 10 years.

Here’s a list of things I’ve tried:

8 hours of sleep, for the last 2 month I’ve been tracking my sleep with a google air and I’m averaging 8.15 hours per night and 75-95 sleep score.

Caffeine eye serum
Obagi eye cream morning and night
Cold spoon 10mins per day
Cucumbers 3 times per week

After these methods nothing has truly worked for me.
Its over
 

Similar threads

jflfoild
Replies
5
Views
47
jflfoild
jflfoild
dxan_r2
Replies
11
Views
116
all4gia
all4gia
M
Replies
6
Views
24
mrjbo450
M
unlinked128
Replies
1
Views
59
cutebabychud
cutebabychud
J
Replies
1
Views
50
Heaver
Heaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top