How to fix my lower third? Pics

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I'm feeling self conscious at work today since my last thread like I'm hideous. So took a few pics. My lower third did not look this bad till my teeth all decayed out except a few. Wtf can I do to fix my face? Dead serious besides surgery.

Attachments

• 20211222_130644.jpg
    20211222_130644.jpg
    974.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_130842.jpg
    20211222_130842.jpg
    936.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211222_131011.jpg
    20211222_131011.jpg
    910 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Aqua, StephIsCold and 8 others
how old are u?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Aqua, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Aqua, StephIsCold and 14 others
I mean it doesn’t matter anymore, your prime is gone. I would just get someone your age they aren’t as picky as 20 year olds for example. But if you truly want to looksmax lose weight first and try to grow a beard or smthing. But you are definitely not ugly, just old.
People call me ugly and 60 ,every woman ignores me or rejects me. I have to try to fix myself to be happy. Like this shit makes me want to quit my job and hide or die somewhere.

• So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Kmscurry, sergeant blackpill and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, .👽. and ✿👍col
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
What? I thought he was 57 or smthing? Is he larping tho?
No I'm not larping, that's an insult. But weird a Asian I worked with said I look early 30s. But on here people say I look 60 like it's a running joke. Said the same on lookism.

you look like a dude who cant operate cellphones properly

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
OP is a black guy larping as a white boomer

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
No I'm not larping, that's an insult. But weird a Asian I worked with said I look early 30s. But on here people say I look 60 like it's a running joke. Said the same on lookism.
Take a picture with a note saying your name on it.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Klaus Schwab

• WTF
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Your aging can be explained by your Slavic genes btw. Russian men descend starting at 14 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
Sex wasn’t meant for everyone

Idk this smells like a larp, but if nothing works, just sextourismmaxx in asia like most white oldcels.
When Covid stops, this could be an option.

What I write might sound brutal, but it is just my opinion. Regarding your face. It is really bad and I will look similar or worse when I'm your age. The reason is that not only your mandible is recessed, but pretty much all other bones as well. Your mandible and chin are small, causing all of your skin on your cheeks to sag down. There is no support. Your maxilla is recessed or very narrow, and over the years this lead to deep nasolabial folds. Your narrow mouth is obviously also narrow. You have high eyebrows and expressionless eyes, meaning your orbitals are also weak -> Bad eye area. Skin looks old. Looks definitely above 20percent bodyfat (high bodyfat makes the nasiolabial folds look even worse). The glasses don't look good.

This seems to be the inevitable future for all people with small bone structure. Compare this to Brad Pitt at age 40 (three years older than you):

First of all he takes care of his skin, but his bones also support his soft tissue, giving the face structure.

If I was you, I would get shotgun implants if you feel comfortable with the idea of meeting your creator. But if not, then I would certainly do some anti aging, especially skin care. Other than that I would maybe try to get huge and look intimidating, rather than beautiful. Your face might be fixable, but it would take a lot of surgeries.

When Covid stops, this could be an option.

What I write might sound brutal, but it is just my opinion. Regarding your face. It is really bad and I will look similar or worse when I'm your age. The reason is that not only your mandible is recessed, but pretty much all other bones as well. Your mandible and chin are small, causing all of your skin on your cheeks to sag down. There is no support. Your maxilla is recessed or very narrow, and over the years this lead to deep nasolabial folds. Your narrow mouth is obviously also narrow. You have high eyebrows and expressionless eyes, meaning your orbitals are also weak -> Bad eye area. Skin looks old. Looks definitely above 20percent bodyfat (high bodyfat makes the nasiolabial folds look even worse). The glasses don't look good.

This seems to be the inevitable future for all people with small bone structure. Compare this to Brad Pitt at age 40 (three years older than you):

View attachment 1453750

First of all he takes care of his skin, but his bones also support his soft tissue, giving the face structure.

If I was you, I would get shotgun implants if you feel comfortable with the idea of meeting your creator. But if not, then I would certainly do some anti aging, especially skin care. Other than that I would maybe try to get huge and look intimidating, rather than beautiful. Your face might be fixable, but it would take a lot of surgeries.
Not even going to debate with you. You're a ugly moron that needs to blow his head off

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
why tho he tried to help you :pepefrown:
Tried to help? The piece of shit said I should commit suicide you dumb fucking nigger.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
ok i didnt read his comment on skimmed through tbh.
Exactly I would talk to him but he told me to do that, fuck him. I would never tell someone to blow their head off unless they said some fucked up shit to me.

As for what he said I put lotions on my face,not sure what else to use. Like I said in my post I know my lower 3rd is what's causing my ugliness.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and .👽.
Exactly I would talk to him but he told me to do that, fuck him. I would never tell someone to blow their head off unless they said some fucked up shit to me.

As for what he said I put lotions on my face,not sure what else to use. Like I said in my post I know my lower 3rd is what's causing my ugliness.
i wouldn't call you ugly but u r not softmaxxed. whats your height + weight? also would you do hard maxxing like jaw surgery if needed?

ok i didnt read his comment on skimmed through tbh.
Also not sure if getting fake teeth will do anything, since I know people without their dentures look old and completely different, my sister is one of them. Like I explained before this was not a problem in my twenties when I had teeth.

i wouldn't call you ugly but u r not softmaxxed. whats your height + weight? also would you do hard maxxing like jaw surgery if needed?
I don't have money for plastic surgeries ,I wish I had it like that. And I'm 5'7 and about 173-176 range not sure.

But 4-5 years ago I got down to 160 I felt too skinny and still had the same problem as I do now. So I said fuck it and start eating again. I could try to find some pics of that later when I'm home.

• +1
I don't have money for plastic surgeries ,I wish I had it like that. And I'm 5'7 and about 173-176 range not sure.

But 4-5 years ago I got down to 160 I felt too skinny and still had the same problem as I do now. So I said fuck it and start eating again. I could try to find some pics of that later when I'm home.
try to lose Bodyfat not just weight.
also upgrade your Style too.
and if you want you could start injecting Testosteron to build muscle and lose fat faster. but it's just a bonus

No offense but u look a good 20 years older

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
If this is actually you that is

Don't listen to the ones that just try to bluepill you, that won't help you in the long run. Also you seem to think that the problem is only your lower third, but your eye area is almost equally bad. You also think I am saying this to insult you, otherwise you wouldn't go through all my threads and call me ugly. I only give you my honest opinion, and trying to think of ways you can looksmax. I don't have any bad intentions whatsoever

try to lose Bodyfat not just weight.
also upgrade your Style too.
and if you want you could start injecting Testosteron to build muscle and lose fat faster. but it's just a bonus
How do you lose body fat but not weight

Don't listen to the ones that just try to bluepill you, that won't help you in the long run. Also you seem to think that the problem is only your lower third, but your eye area is almost equally bad. You also think I am saying this to insult you, otherwise you wouldn't go through all my threads and call me ugly. I only give you my honest opinion, and trying to think of ways you can looksmax. I don't have any bad intentions whatsoever
Motherfucker you said shot gun max and you look like Gilbert Godfrey, go troll somewhere else you stupid fuck. Nothing wrong with my eyes,and even if there was you can't do nothing about eye area. I eye mog you. Just cover up my lower third and I'm not ugly. My blue eyes are my only good trait.

How do you lose body fat but not weight
i meant focus on bodyfat cuz many want to lose weight but they do it by losing their muscles. you need to work out and build muscle at the same time. but im not that knowledgeable in that field

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and DwayneWhite55
i meant focus on bodyfat cuz many want to lose weight but they do it by losing their muscles. you need to work out and build muscle at the same time. but im not that knowledgeable in that field
So a body recomp?

• +1
Motherfucker you said shot gun max and you look like Gilbert Godfrey, go troll somewhere else you stupid fuck. Nothing wrong with my eyes,and even if there was you can't do nothing about eye area. I eye mog you. Just cover up my lower third and I'm not ugly. My blue eyes are my only good trait.
Stay delusional then

I'm feeling self conscious at work today since my last thread like I'm hideous. So took a few pics. My lower third did not look this bad till my teeth all decayed out except a few. Wtf can I do to fix my face? Dead serious besides surgery.
You deadass look 60. try to youthmax

Yeah that's what I wanted to do. But it's hard as hell and really gets to do with your body weight. The gym closest to me is not open at night. And when I get off work I just want to chill. It's mainly my diet , I eat once a day as is,but I drink pop. Ive Been cutting out any snacks.

• +1
With 30 that’s kind of hard to do but he is right. Everything starts with leanmaxxing. Even surgery maxxing begins with first getting lean to see the issue.

but yeah I would advise roids. You will build muscle and lose fat automatically when working out and eating normal

• +1
With 30 that’s kind of hard to do but he is right. Everything starts with leanmaxxing. Even surgery maxxing begins with first getting lean to see the issue.

but yeah I would advise roids. You will build muscle and lose fat automatically when working out and eating normal
I'm scared of roids lol and they don't last anyway ,you got to keep taking them. Then your hair falls out.

I'm scared of roids lol and they don't last anyway ,you got to keep taking them. Then your hair falls out.
No. What you said is wrong. Roids will just get you where you can naturally be quicker and easier. Once you go beyond what you can naturally hold rhe gains made by roofs will „go away“.

the issue is you have absolutely no base at all. Your body is shit. Going from 0 to decent with 30 is fckin hard. That’s why I suggest to use roids as assistance.

No. What you said is wrong. Roids will just get you where you can naturally be quicker and easier. Once you go beyond what you can naturally hold rhe gains made by roofs will „go away“.

the issue is you have absolutely no base at all. Your body is shit. Going from 0 to decent with 30 is fckin hard. That’s why I suggest to use roids as assistance.
How do you know my body is shit lol I've worked out before I have some type of muscles