How to fix my lower third? Pics

Figures I post on here and get nothing but ugly fucks insulting me

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and DwayneWhite55
I'm feeling self conscious at work today since my last thread like I'm hideous. So took a few pics. My lower third did not look this bad till my teeth all decayed out except a few. Wtf can I do to fix my face? Dead serious besides surgery.
Save up at least half a million dollars. Get every plastic surgery that exists.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9641, Looks234 and 1 other person
People call me ugly and 60 ,every woman ignores me or rejects me. I have to try to fix myself to be happy. Like this shit makes me want to quit my job and hide or die somewhere.
Finding this forum is possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to you. Depressing just thinking about it.

With 30 that’s kind of hard to do but he is right. Everything starts with leanmaxxing. Even surgery maxxing begins with first getting lean to see the issue.

but yeah I would advise roids. You will build muscle and lose fat automatically when working out and eating normal
Asian twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Looks234
Get age reduction surgery from Epply.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Bro I have more girls in bed every week than women you'll ever see in your lifetime. Rest In Piss wrinkly fat oldcell cumskin :lul::lul::lul:
Is that your In your profile pic?

Tried to help? The piece of shit said I should commit suicide you dumb fucking nigger.
:soy::soy:

Imagine being so fucking sensitive, no wonder everyone bullied you on Lookism.

You look like a pensioner, no offense.

How did you manage to age this rapidly? Are you chainsmoking meth?

Bro I have more girls in bed every week than women you'll ever see in your lifetime. Rest In Piss wrinkly fat oldcell cumskin :lul::lul::lul:
Even if you did you're still Arab shitskin that stinks and UGLY

:soy::soy:

Imagine being so fucking sensitive, no wonder everyone bullied you on Lookism.
Pandejo don't even have to look at you I know you're ugly

I'm feeling self conscious at work today since my last thread like I'm hideous. So took a few pics. My lower third did not look this bad till my teeth all decayed out except a few. Wtf can I do to fix my face? Dead serious besides surgery.
I m not sure if I ve ever seen such a case... and I have seen 40 year olds who have been drinking every day for 10 years...

In your case, only 2 things:

1) Leanmax, to BMI 20-21
2) FACELIFT
3) Fillers for temples, jaw, chin, cheeks, and zygos, depending on the results of point (1)

Nothing else will fix your face. You lack facial bone support. And you are fat. Together with age, it resulted in your whole face sagging. Too late to fix without surgery.

But I think you are just bullshitting. No one can look like that at 39... even if they try...:unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
nigga hes 39:Comfy::lul:
I mean it doesn’t matter anymore, your prime is gone. I would just get someone your age they aren’t as picky as 20 year olds for example. But if you truly want to looksmax lose weight first and try to grow a beard or smthing. But you are definitely not ugly, just old.
idiots, age doesnt matter
this is brad pitt at 42:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I m not sure if I ve ever seen such a case... and I have seen 40 year olds who have been drinking every day for 10 years...

In your case, only 2 things:

1) Leanmax, to BMI 20-21
2) FACELIFT
3) Fillers for temples, jaw, chin, cheeks, and zygos, depending on the results of point (1)

Nothing else will fix your face. You lack facial bone support. And you are fat. Together with age, it resulted in your whole face sagging. Too late to fix without surgery.

But I think you are just bullshitting. No one can look like that at 39... even if they try...:unsure:
Yes I'm 39, and you motherfuckers are not realizing I have no teeth lol go look at people's faces when they are toothless with no falsies in.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and anactualdude
im just saying you are not goodlooking because you are not
nothing to do with your age
Let's see you? Brad Pitt could also afford the best dentists and plastic surgery, dieticians and personal trainers.

Don't none of you ugly faggots post a pic on here or you are getting roasted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DwayneWhite55
Yes I'm 39, and you motherfuckers are not realizing I have no teeth lol go look at people's faces when they are toothless with no falsies in.

Then stop whining like a bitch, get new teeth, and a fucking facelift :feelsuhh:

Ur funny man I like u, I really do. But ur like that strict grandpa that loves to spank his kid

dog your about 15 years too late should have found a wife by 30