How to fix my mouth area?

I

IamImportant

Iron
My mouth looks kinda small too me, also not sure if my palate is too narrow. I'm aware of my other failos that are shown on this pic I think, but I don't want to talk about it in this thread cause it'd make me too insecure.
As for mouth area, I am currently thinking of doing mouth widening surgery (make mouth as wide as centre of my pupils), upper lift lip and / or upper lip filler at the outer part of my lips. And obv MSE if my palate is too narrow (is it? I'm not sure).
Also, with upper lift lip I could make my philtrum shorter. Do I need that? I will get additional chin height via surgery at some time which maybe is enough already, but maybe my philtrum is really bad or smth and it's obvious I need shorter philtrum? I honestly can't tell myself.
Pm me if you need a video where I show my palate and face in general
0Tmyyt6edd
0Tmyy7t6edd

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
over for muhpalateistoonarrowcels. wheres the rope

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16369
My mouth looks kinda small too me, also not sure if my palate is too narrow. I'm aware of my other failos that are shown on this pic I think, but I don't want to talk about it in this thread cause it'd make me too insecure.
As for mouth area, I am currently thinking of doing mouth widening surgery (make mouth as wide as centre of my pupils), upper lift lip and / or upper lip filler at the outer part of my lips. And obv MSE if my palate is too narrow (is it? I'm not sure).
Also, with upper lift lip I could make my philtrum shorter. Do I need that? I will get additional chin height via surgery at some time which maybe is enough already, but maybe my philtrum is really bad or smth and it's obvious I need shorter philtrum? I honestly can't tell myself.
Pm me if you need a video where I show my palate and face in general
View attachment 1504684View attachment 1504685

You need additional chin height plus to fix the bulbous tip on your nose... your philtrum is fine. Your overall face is just to short so you might need bimax with downgraft.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, DivineBeing, needjawsurgery and 1 other person
Give up and accept defeat

U have microstomia

Don’t know where to begin so I’ll just bump

You need additional chin height plus to fix the bulbous tip on your nose... your philtrum is fine. Your overall face is just to short so you might need bimax with downgraft.
Wanted to talk about mouth area only here tbh, even though compared to this it is obviously only a minor flaw. I have surgery planned to fix my nose and add chin height. Didn't think I'd actually need downgraft tbh. Can i send you whole pic of my face in pm? Maybe you can help me @Looksmax25

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Wanted to talk about mouth area only here tbh, even though compared to this it is obviously only a minor flaw. I have surgery planned to fix my nose and add chin height. Didn't think I'd actually need downgraft tbh. Can i send you whole pic of my face in pm? Maybe you can help me @Looksmax25
If anyone else can help me with this, feel free to pm me

Ya sure...

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant