Deleted member 30983

Iron
IMG 8518

You have a neck bump / nerd neck / forward head posture

There are exercises on youtube

spoiler: chin tucks don't work

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Picture was taken on a gaming chair with a headset on next to a computer.

i think this is the issue

Dealing with the same shit, it's got better since I started correcting it, but get an ergonomic chair that you push your head back into so it stays upright. Also try sleeping without a pillow as your head will be elevated for ours with gravity working against you which can worsen the hump

Dealing with the same shit, it's got better since I started correcting it, but get an ergonomic chair that you push your head back into so it stays upright. Also try sleeping without a pillow as your head will be elevated for ours with gravity working against you which can worsen the hump
is that for real or are you making shit up? also what excercises to fix that shii :feelsgood:

Nah,
is that for real or are you making shit up? also what excercises to fix that shii :feelsgood:
I'm being serious. No amount of chin tucks will help your posture, I need to see a chiropractor as I pinched a nerve in my neck / fucked it up somehow at the gym the other day and am still in a little bit of pain, but that's what I get for doing powerlifting. Anterior pelvic tilt can also affect your neck posture as your body tries to compensate to balance things out so stretch your hip flexors and glutes daily as well as strengthen your core. You can try sleeping flat and see if it helps, personally, I felt it did but that's just anecdotal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and The Grinch
Nah,

I'm being serious. No amount of chin tucks will help your posture, I need to see a chiropractor as I pinched a nerve in my neck / fucked it up somehow at the gym the other day and am still in a little bit of pain, but that's what I get for doing powerlifting. Anterior pelvic tilt can also affect your neck posture as your body tries to compensate to balance things out so stretch your hip flexors and glutes daily as well as strengthen your core. You can try sleeping flat and see if it helps, personally, I felt it did but that's just anecdotal.

i have a pretty nice frame that is kinda ruined by my shit posture

Nah,

Never listen to a bald man. He made himself bald with shit posture. Looks like a lanklet too. They usually go bald or have bad posture bc world isnt designed for lanky freaks.

• JFL
Reactions: FutureZenith
Are pillows ok if you are a side sleeper?

Are pillows ok if you are a side sleeper?
Yh, look up sleeping positions for good posture, in your case a pillow between the legs so that your hips are aligned properly

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
You have a neck bump / nerd neck / forward head posture

There are exercises on youtube

spoiler: chin tucks don't work
chin tucks work great but it takes time and must be do on good form

tr: alp chin tuck yapıp sonuç alan tanıdıklarım var bu kanıya nerden vardın

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
chin tucks work great but it takes time and must be do on good form

tr: alp chin tuck yapıp sonuç alan tanıdıklarım var bu kanıya nerden vardın
kendisi de yaptı ama bence onun postürü zaten normaldi