how to fix my uneven sub human eyes

G

googlemoggee

Iron
one of my eyes are bigger, I really cant tell if i need surgery or if I'm not getting enough sleep, It doesn't look bad in the mirror but in photos is a completely different story.

v
sorry for bad grammar,

yes I'm 20 years old

yea i know I'm ugly asf

Attachments

• IMG_3285.jpg
    IMG_3285.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear
another pic

Attachments

• iiii.jpg
    iiii.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It's hardly noticeable. Your main problem is your nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, zura and Deleted member 55855
yea im saving up for rhino plasty and Botox derma fillers for forehead

do you think its over for me?

If it really bothers you, you can probably get implants that would make everything under the skin the same on both sides so your eyes will match.

one of my eyes are bigger, I really cant tell if i need surgery or if I'm not getting enough sleep, It doesn't look bad in the mirror but in photos is a completely different story.

v
sorry for bad grammar,

yes I'm 20 years old

yea i know I'm ugly asf
Its fine groom your eyebrowns

v
sorry for bad grammar,

yes I'm 20 years old

yea i know I'm ugly asf
It’s kinda impossible to change your eye area without surgery

v
sorry for bad grammar,

yes I'm 20 years old

yea i know I'm ugly asf
Not ugly asf. Your hair is messy and your bf% is probably too high, but I wouldn't call you ugly.

I can't even really see the different size of your eyes to be honest. What I do see is festoons developing under your eyes, meaning your infraorbital support is probably lacking. That'd be in the realm of infraorbital implants, but that's not the advice your asking for here. Regardless, I agree with @HerpDerpson in that a rhino would help a lot.

Is it over? No, it is literally never over unless you give up. We live in an age where almost any aesthetic issue can be corrected or changed. If this is the dominant issue in your life, you can choose to treat is as such and get better, or you can fester in your own despair. Given enough time, I guarantee you can get enough money for any surgery you require. Seriously, do not give up. Your problems are almost always fixable. You've got an entire life to work towards this if you so choose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, tom69, googlemoggee and 2 others
Not ugly asf. Your hair is messy and your bf% is probably too high, but I wouldn't call you ugly.

I can't even really see the different size of your eyes to be honest. What I do see is festoons developing under your eyes, meaning your infraorbital support is probably lacking. That'd be in the realm of infraorbital implants, but that's not the advice your asking for here. Regardless, I agree with @HerpDerpson in that a rhino would help a lot.

Is it over? No, it is literally never over unless you give up. We live in an age where almost any aesthetic issue can be corrected or changed. If this is the dominant issue in your life, you can choose to treat is as such and get better, or you can fester in your own despair. Given enough time, I guarantee you can get enough money for any surgery you require. Seriously, do not give up. Your problems are almost always fixable. You've got an entire life to work towards this if you so choose.
Lifefuel

• +1
I just have to stop being a broke cell

• +1

Hold up. Lets be real here. He IS ugly asf, him being obese as fuck puts him at most at a LTN, but his real-life results are probably that of a subhuman.

Im sure OP has MTN bones, but the sheer amount of fat on his body will take years to shave off in a healthy way in order to get to 10% bf.

Also, his black ass is probably broke asf with no future high paying job prospects and is a virgin at 20. Low chances he's going to get lean and save enough to get all the surgeries he needs (assuming the surgery even ascends him). Should aim to get ascend before 25 y/o which is still possible but it will be hard. Have realistic expectations.

Not trying to discourage bro from ascending. Just telling it how it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, googlemoggee and Asspear
Hold up. Lets be real here. He IS ugly asf, him being obese as fuck puts him at most at a LTN, but his real-life results are probably that of a subhuman.

Im sure OP has MTN bones, but the sheer amount of fat on his body will take years to shave off in a healthy way in order to get to 10% bf.

Also, his black ass is probably broke asf with no future high paying job prospects and is a virgin at 20. Low chances he's going to get lean and save enough to get all the surgeries he needs (assuming the surgery even ascends him). Should aim to get ascend before 25 y/o which is still possible but it will be hard. Have realistic expectations.

I get what you're saying, but I still think you're being a little more pessimistic than I would be.

Still wouldn't call him ugly imo, just fat. There's a difference in the two to me - ugly can't be soft maxed away imo. Whatever, that's semantics, so I'll concede to you on that one.

I'll also concede that he is unlikely to ever be a male model - but ascension is relative, and I think improvement is still improvement regardless of the scale. But that's just my opinion.

20 is young in a way that teenagers here don't understand. The "bro it's over, it'll take too long and your best years are behind you" people have 0 context outside of their fucking high-school. You can completely transform your financial situation in two years if you're disciplined. If he can live at home for cheap... that's even better, then he can really save. If he's in a major US city, his dollar will go far.

As I said, if someone decides that this is the most important issue in their life, then they need to treat it as such. All resources go into fixing the issue. Getting lean is discipline - count your calories and eat less than you burn. Hop on ozembic if you really can't control it (disclosure, I have done 0 research into ozembic). Wage slave like your life depends on it. If you're in the US and you're not interested in getting long-term career prospects and just want to get as much money as possible as fast as possible, try to get a restaurant serving job ASAP. Bartending paid me bank. And you work as much as possible - 50, 60 hours a week if you have to. You grind and grind and grind, and save everything you can. Let's say imagine he needed a full trimax + jaw angles + infras + supras - he can get that for like $35k with Giant or something like that. If he is truly grinding, staying at home and no rent or very cheap rent, this is attainable within 2 years imo. 3 is more realistic, 1 would be insane, but regardless there is a way.

I truly, genuinely believe that there is hope for almost everyone, and if this issue is really that important to them, then they can solve it in a few years. Yes, there are people who are fucked and no amount of surgery will help, but I think that's a minority. As a generation, we surrender to despair really easily. Some dedication and tenacity will take us all so far. Some can call me overly optimistic, but I really, truly believe in the human spirit and its ability to overcome almost anything with enough dedication.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Oxygen and googlemoggee

Yea I spent good chuck of my birthday money on copes

Yea there’s a lot I’m still learning I want to get into business and career max

v
sorry for bad grammar,

yes I'm 20 years old

yea i know I'm ugly asf
chill out yes safe up for surgery but also lose some bodyfat and cheek fat

v
sorry for bad grammar,

yes I'm 20 years old

yea i know I'm ugly asf
Nigga you should always leanmaxx before surgery u will never know ur true potential

What is your bodyfat

Nothing noticably really, your symmetry is quite good