How to fix naso folds?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Guys hopefully somebody has understanding in fixing this subhuman trait. I have saggy naso folds on my face, it’s not smile lines, its just the fat sagging down which creates kinda deep folds. In natural daylight its pretty visible, in other harsh lighting brutal. After a good gym sesh it looks kinda okay. I’m between 15 and 20% bodyfat and just turned 23 years old. Wil leanmaxxing to 9% help? Or do i have to get fillers?

Guys hopefully somebody has understanding in fixing this subhuman trait. I have saggy naso folds on my face, it’s not smile lines, its just the fat sagging down which creates kinda deep folds. In natural daylight its pretty visible, in other harsh lighting brutal. After a good gym sesh it looks kinda okay. I’m between 15 and 20% bodyfat and just turned 23 years old. Wil leanmaxxing to 9% help? Or do i have to get fillers?
Leanmaxxing otherwise you need to correct it via surgery/fillers

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Clark69, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
leanmaxing made them worse for me

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and m0ss26
How is that possible? They'res literally less fat to be able to sag
Yeah i was thinking the same thing. I think they will flatten out and reduce, mild folds are acceptable.

How is that possible? They'res literally less fat to be able to sag
I've had mine since before puberty, but whenever I get chubby they go away. Some sort of subhuman bone structure thing idk

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, bradpittshairline and Shieda_Kayn
I've had mine since before puberty, but whenever I get chubby they go away. Some sort of subhuman bone structure thing idk
Can you pm a picture from the before and after leanmaxxing?

just have good bones

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
mid facelift

I don’t think anything except filler or Botox can fix

I don’t think the folds will go away they’ll just get less apparent
That’s also what I’m aiming for. Slight folds are acceptable, not major ones. Any improvement on my folds would make a massive difference in my appearance.

paranasal implants would help I think

if nothing of softmaxxing origin helps then try fillers, it's pretty safe in this area and solves the problem instantly

if nothing of softmaxxing origin helps then try fillers, it's pretty safe in this area and solves the problem instantly
If that’s you on your pf, what are you doing on this forum? Ur a chad and 6’3.

Nasolabial folds are unfixable as far as I know. Fillers only make them worse. You have maxillary recession, need extreme surgery to pull midface forward.

Nasolabial folds are unfixable as far as I know. Fillers only make them worse. You have maxillary recession, need extreme surgery to pull midface forward.
I also have hollow under eyes and a negative canthal tilt.

i have them too. From what i could find microneedling, retinol, hyaluronic acid serum, Volufiline, laser treatment and finally fillers are the only way fix your folds. I have a outward front palate so my fold looks this guy

Naso

So i started microneedling. And when i bonesmash my zygo front i feel the fold is less visible. Gonna start thumbpulling my palate inwards too

i have them too. From what i could find microneedling, retinol, hyaluronic acid serum, Volufiline, laser treatment and finally fillers are the only way fix your folds. I have a outward front palate so my fold looks this guy

So i started microneedling. And when i bonesmash my zygo front i feel the fold is less visible. Gonna start thumbpulling my palate inwards too
How old are you?