How to fix negative hooding

smaxx01

smaxx01

Iron
my eye area is pretty good and I’ve been applying volufiline along the eyebrow ridge to have hooded eyebrows but I’m wondering how I can fix negative hooding
IMG 4837

By doing what ur doing to the inner part only

• +1
Reactions: smaxx01
You can't since it's due to arched eyebrows which is a result of supraorbital shape. I guess you could get a drop-down implant but it might look weird and idk if it would work.

I will write a guide on it tomorrow if you want
dm me and I will show you before and after

• +1
fucking pm plz if ur being legit
I'm pretty sure I can't dm as I have no posts and no reps so I will explain the gist of it

It's going to sound kind of autistic but develop the ability to move your ears first
basically there is a muscle near your eye (not too sure what it is called (maybe malaris something? Only thing that came up when I was trying to find out) which gets activated when you move your ears
use your fingers around the muscle area to try get it used to moving at first

located around the area with the highlight
then practice holding it for a couple seconds at a time

if possible, try send me a message so I can send you pictures or I can dm you on instagram or something

• +1
I'm pretty sure I can't dm as I have no posts and no reps so I will explain the gist of it

It's going to sound kind of autistic but develop the ability to move your ears first
basically there is a muscle near your eye (not too sure what it is called (maybe malaris something? Only thing that came up when I was trying to find out) which gets activated when you move your ears
use your fingers around the muscle area to try get it used to moving at first
View attachment 2773126
located around the area with the highlight
then practice holding it for a couple seconds at a time

if possible, try send me a message so I can send you pictures or I can dm you on instagram or something
I just felt the above part this muscle is activated when you tense the temporal is and the masseter maybe growth in these areas changes the ear somehow lmao

I just felt the above part this muscle is activated when you tense the temporal is and the masseter maybe growth in these areas changes the ear somehow lmao
Maybe that’s why my ears looks so weird now hahahaha
They look rotated ccw unless they were always like this :lul:

@NorwoodAscender
I know I have the most sub human eye area in this entire forum but here you go

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
'Negative hooding' lmfao. This website has so many words for random combinations of bone development.
His lateral orbital rims are lacking.
The orbital area's growth is entirely muscular-related. Even more so, the entire facial structure's growth is muscle-hypertrophy related.