How to fix one eye being lower than the other

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
I noticed one of my eyes is almost a cm above the other one in height. What surgeries or anything else can I do to get this fixed? It makes me look super deformed.

It looks kind if like this girl btw:
3987D504 514C 40ED A8A3 B63920F099D8

Her’s is a result of severe malnutrition or something from north korea. Mine happened while living in the first world.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, sergeant blackpill and never_lucky
Orbital box osteotomy, but it's very difficult and risky.
95_p188_i050.ashx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Lorsss, Gad and 2 others
Sunil Richardson in India apparently can fix assymetry

How risky? Goddam why does whatever I have wrong always seem dangerous as shit to fix?

Doctors in the 3rd world seem shady. I rather pay more for good quality.
ok can't fix it then

he's the only one that does im aware of

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
Asymmetries in real life aren’t that visible. So if it’s not more extreme than the eyes of the Girl your posted you shouldn’t go for a extreme risky surgery to fix it

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElySioNs and Copexodius Maximus
How risky? Goddam why does whatever I have wrong always seem dangerous as shit to fix?
There are a lot nerves and blood vessels in that area so it's risky, orbital osteotomies are done on severely deformed kids, many doctors avoid performing such surgery on mild cases like the one you posted here.
Here's another example:
userimage-2343182.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Copexodius Maximus
Asymmetries in real life aren’t that visible. So if it’s not more extreme than the eyes of the Girl your posted you shouldn’t go for a extreme risky surgery to fix it
It’s visible all the time for me since I’ve been on this forum and learned about facial symmetry.

There are a lot nerves and blood vessels in that area so it's risky, orbital osteotomies are done on severely deformed kids, many doctors avoid performing such surgery on mild cases like the one you posted here.
Here's another example:
userimage-2343182.jpg
It’s over then.

It’s visible all the time for me since I’ve been on this forum and learned about facial symmetry.

It’s over then.
But that doesn’t matter if other people don’t see your Asymmetrie. I mean it doesn’t look as bad as the guy here has it?
You could also post a picture of just your eye area and censor your irises so that we can see if it’s just in your head or a real asymmetry. You can also pm me if you want

• +1
But that doesn’t matter if other people don’t see your Asymmetrie. I mean it doesn’t look as bad as the guy here has it?
You could also post a picture of just your eye area and censor your irises so that we can see if it’s just in your head or a real asymmetry. You can also pm me if you want
My aunt is the one who pointed it out to me years ago, but I forgot about it. Now that I am blackpilled, I realized she was telling me in code that it’s over.

orbital floor implant

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and AlwaysHaveQuestions
NCR or ALF treatment may be able to fix your case

• +1
have we talked on kitmood

• +1
search on youtube you will find a chinese guy taht explains

• +1