How to fix outlaw no-life status

D

Dylan

Diamond
i always hear about people having ''no life'' because they sit all day in their parents basement on the computer or gaming but that is very much a life if you ask me and a damn good one. i'd do anything to have that life.

i got no family, no home, no friends, no nothing. wtf do i do?

i've just been wandering around europe homeless for my teen years, entered uk recently and i'm now detained in an immigration center. barely even spent any time here. anyways, i turned 20 in a cell, the crippling emptiness locked away has made me think. wtf do i do? i have nothing and nobody to rely on and i'm now getting old as fuck. i'm no longer a sad teen, a lost child going with the wind, now i'm just a low class human.

wtf do i do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The False Prophet, PsychoH, Gonthar and 2 others
Fuck a girl

anyways, they are about to close the computer hall now

i depart

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
You can't even form "friendships" on this forum of like-minded people. You have no clue of how things work, I could point it out for you but it would be a waste. Let me just say you're doomed

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You can't even form "friendships" on this forum of like-minded people. You have no clue of how things work, I could point it out for you but it would be a waste. Let me just say you're doomed
Okay good post

• So Sad
i've just been wandering around europe homeless for my teen years, entered uk recently and i'm now detained in an immigration center.
Hey, that's how Tony Montana started too - first he came to US, then he was put in a refugee camp, then he became a dishwasher, then he started to work for a drug lord and worked his way to the top, maybe you can do the same!

• +1
i always hear about people having ''no life'' because they sit all day in their parents basement on the computer or gaming but that is very much a life if you ask me and a damn good one. i'd do anything to have that life.

i got no family, no home, no friends, no nothing. wtf do i do?

i've just been wandering around europe homeless for my teen years, entered uk recently and i'm now detained in an immigration center. barely even spent any time here. anyways, i turned 20 in a cell, the crippling emptiness locked away has made me think. wtf do i do? i have nothing and nobody to rely on and i'm now getting old as fuck. i'm no longer a sad teen, a lost child going with the wind, now i'm just a low class human.

wtf do i do
no parents?

• +1
Hey, that's how Tony Montana started too - first he came to US, then he was put in a refugee camp, then he became a dishwasher, then he started to work for a drug lord and worked his way to the top, maybe you can do the same!

@Dylan true this

• +1

I hate drugs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I hate drugs
You don't have to take them, just sell them, in fact this is what causes Tony Montana's fall, even if his ex-boss gave him valuable advice: "Don't get high on your own supply."