conjurer
Recessed mandible

i would have a great jawline and chin if this was not the case

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Pastaaaa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2745, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
how old are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
if it looks like that which isnt really recessed but just a small bit of downward growth, then getting a longer ramus would be good enough for ideal jawline
i would approach having a dolph lundgren jawline if i didn't have such a noticeable case.
oh well if its really noticeable/bad then get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
if it looks like that which isnt really recessed but just a small bit of downward growth, then getting a longer ramus would be good enough for ideal jawline
nice avi bruh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
i wanted to post the same thing on your profile when i first saw u changed it but ur profile was private
these avis are pure perfection

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
based and red pilled

oh well if its really noticeable/bad then get surgery

i think he looks recessed. i think he gives the impression of not being recessed only because his forward grown maxilla prevents him from looking totally like a recessed mouthbreather.

how old are you
i've finished puberty but i've mewed all my life. it's my natural tongue position and besides the recession and downward growth my jaw is still large and wide with a tall ramus.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
@Vidyacoper @needsolution
IMG 20200329 141433

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and needsolution
Bimax makes the mandible longer
If your chin is recessed then go for chin shield/genio
Or combine both

• +1
on a related note i can feel my jaw moving when i move it with my fingers in my ears which is apparently a sign of recession per some other users here.

• +1
try chewing mastic gum

• +1
i've finished puberty but i've mewed all my life. it's my natural tongue position and besides the recession and downward growth my jaw is still large and wide with a tall ramus.
how are you recessed if you have mewed your entire life? Whats your intermolar width?

• +1
View attachment 326693

i would have a great jawline and chin if this was not the case

Bimax first depending on person probably possible 2 to 3 times.

Then face puller for ccw rotation of the jaw.+MSE which will give maxilla and jaw increase.

• +1
how are you recessed if you have mewed your entire life? Whats your intermolar width?
using this method

starting from the very beginning of my first molar from the inside of the beginning of my very last one i am about 36 - 46 mm or 35 - 45 accounting gums. i have a very similar profile to somerset in the left image in OP but my chin has a far more significant appearance of hanging

Recessed mandible 2

looks like this on the left

Last edited:
  • +1
Ian Somerhalder is an insane mogger

He inspired to try to thicken my positive eyebrows

• +1
using this method

starting from the very beginning of my first molar from the inside of the beginning of my very last one i am about 36 - 46 mm or 35 - 45 accounting gums. i have a very similar profile to somerset in the left image in OP but my chin has a far more significant appearance of hanging
If your intermolar width is 36-45 mm than you have room for improvement, you want to be in the 50s, anyway a facepuller would greatly improve your mandible by giving you upwards and forward growth, just make sure its pulling at a positive angle, preferably 30 degrees. And always keep your teeth, especially your molars, lightly touching so it will follow your maxillas growth and keep your lips closed. Tie a scarf around your head to keep your mouth closed/teeth touching or whatever you want to use. And use tape for lips if you can't do it naturally. Whats your mew indicator line?
And whats your actual age? Its important.

• +1
If your intermolar width is 36-45 mm than you have room for improvement, you want to be in the 50s, anyway a facepuller would greatly improve your mandible by giving you upwards and forward growth, just make sure its pulling at a positive angle, preferably 30 degrees. And always keep your teeth, especially your molars, lightly touching so it will follow your maxillas growth and keep your lips closed. Tie a scarf around your head to keep your mouth closed/teeth touching or whatever you want to use. And use tape for lips if you can't do it naturally. Whats your mew indicator line?
And whats your actual age? Its important.
i'm 23 and it's 47 mm. i would say there is a 2 mm margin of error but i used multiple photos of a ruler with a notch on 0 mm so it'd rest on my teeth and i also asked someone to see where it was and it was around there

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
If your 23 your face can still develop so you should use cope and ropes facepuller, and tbh the ideal mew indicator line is 36-40mm so you have a long way to go in regards to mewing and stuff
regarding a long way to go regarding mewing isn't it misleading to make it out as if it's some deliberate exercise? it's literally how my tongue always is and has been. i believe my recession may have been caused by having allergies and sinus issues. i have a deviated septum. i'll look into the face puller. i have a slight roman nose. is a protruding nasal bone evidence of downward growth of the nose? nobody else in my family has it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hairyballscel
regarding a long way to go regarding mewing isn't it misleading to make it out as if it's some deliberate exercise? it's literally how my tongue always is and has been. i believe my recession may have been caused by having allergies and sinus issues. i have a deviated septum. i'll look into the face puller.
So do you mouth breathe? and the measurements show your maxilla can use some forward growth, and mewing for a lot of people is a deliberate exercise, myself included as I have only started mewing recently

• +1
So do you mouth breathe? and the measurements show your maxilla can use some forward growth, and mewing for a lot of people is a deliberate exercise, myself included as I have only started mewing recently
i never mouth breathed unless i was exerted as a child, but my nasal air pathway is very limited.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hairyballscel
Thats weird tbh, but you might want to look into a palate expander

• +1
his midface changed not his mandible

• +1