14lrklm2f9s21

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 13787, Edgar and 3 others
ribcel. its over

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, ItsOverCel and TsarTsar444
damn wtf man did you get impregnated by an alien or some shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Brad, germanlooks and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Any idea how to fix it? Is there a good fast recovery surgery for it? Or musle exercises
How should I know? Aren't you studying medicine?

I'd guess you'd be able to cut or grind down the extruding bone and place supports, but I'd also guess this hypothetical surgery would be expensive as shit and not covered by insurance.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes mild scoliosis
Are your growth plates closed? If so then it's hard to fix it. Nevertheless do physiotherapy (Schroth method) and swimming.

same here man it’s over for us

no solution.
Are your growth plates closed? If so then it's hard to fix it. Nevertheless do physiotherapy (Schroth method) and swimming.
There is way with spine surgery, but if the scoliosis is minor then its not worth it at all, people can't even tell i have scoliosis, but the flared ribs can look unaesthethic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Any idea how to fix it? Is there a good fast recovery surgery for it? Or musle exercises
TBH have you considered just getting full on roidcel body? Like to the point it starts becoming unattractive, I'd hide it at least, but it'd also be unhealthy to do.

• +1
There is way with spine surgery, but if the scoliosis is minor then its not worth it at all, people can't even tell i have scoliosis, but the flared ribs can look unaesthethic
There are exercises for mobility. For hips and back and core etc. Maybe if you maximize posture the rib will be less visable

• +1
TBH have you considered just getting full on roidcel body? Like to the point it starts becoming unattractive, I'd hide it at least, but it'd also be unhealthy to do.
Thats not me in the pic, just an example. Mine is more mild then that, but yes bulking up always makes my body look better hiding the bones (ironic)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Do not think about spine surgery it is one of the most brutal surgeries. You would become stiff as a tree and often have back pain after that.

• +1
I have something similiar with my chest (pigeon chest, mild) and I was given some brace that pushes your bones to fix it.

• +1
I have something similiar with my chest (pigeon chest, mild) and I was given some brace that pushes your bones to fix it.
I have the opposite of pigeon chest, pectum excavatum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton and Deleted member 16677
You need to have surgery (nuss procedure) to correct your pectus excavatum.

• +1
I have the opposite of pigeon chest, pectum excavatum jfl
Brutal man, I have mild scoliosis too. I heard all these shitty problems can be causes by vitamin d deficiency during youth. FUCK MY LIFE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Mewton, Deleted member and 1 other person
Brutal man, I have mild scoliosis too. I heard all these shitty problems can be causes by vitamin d deficiency during youth. FUCK MY LIFE
Definitely possible, as a kid i mostly stayed at home or playing soccer with kids under a shade so yeah. Scoliosis, 6.4 inch wrists, pectus excavatum, all related to shit vit D

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16677
You need to have surgery (nuss procedure) to correct your pectus excavatum.
Pectus excavatum and rib flare often go hand in hand. So a pectus surgery fixes the rib flare as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton and Deleted member 4054
Definitely possible, as a kid i mostly stayed at home or playing soccer with kids under a shade so yeah. Scoliosis, 6.4 inch wrists, pectus excavatum, all related to shit vit D
Same shit here, probably lost height too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and TsarTsar444
Pectus excavatum and rib flare often go hand in hand. So a pectus surgery fixes the rib flare as well?
If they pop the dent out completely, yes it will fix the rib flair. And it has the added benefit of giving the heart extra room to pump (it's compressed between the sternum and spine in PE like yours) so your endurance should improve

• +1
If they pop the dent out completely, yes it will fix the rib flair. And it has the added benefit of giving the heart extra room to pump (it's compressed between the sternum and spine in PE like yours) so your endurance should improve
Yeah i heard about that alot, also the fact that anxiety is lower because the heart is beating better. But my only problem is gymceling, would i need to quit the gym for 1 year after the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4054
Yeah i heard about that alot, also the fact that anxiety is lower because the heart is beating better. But my only problem is gymceling, would i need to quit the gym for 1 year after the surgery?
No, just a few months. Basically until you can move and lift without the nuss bar hurting like a mofo, which it will at first. But it will be worth it in your case, and the younger you are the better the result and durability will be

• +1
Bro its looks like grade 3 scoliosis, better check with a medic(physiotherapy or some other shit) so it dont progress even more or you will need surgery.

Bro its looks like grade 3 scoliosis, better check with a medic(physiotherapy or some other shit) so it dont progress even more or you will need surgery.
Scoliosis doesn't progress after 18 until like you are old af from osteoporosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4054
I have this slightly too

I think its related to lordosis
Flaring is just a symptom of this

Images 18

Last edited:
  • So Sad
But as long as you have good shoulder ratio, lean and some muscular
Girls wont care about this (given its not extreme)

Guy in the OP could ascend by working on his chest

• +1
Improving your posture might help 20%, but there is no real solution.

You have pelvic tilt so fixing that will help. Gaining weight will help too