so, how do i fix this shit? i have mild rosacea

or it could be seb derm idk
View attachment 2176881
R.8051cbbd0ec4d32a4697f47d87117b6f

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste
whipped beef tallow heals all skin ailments

I got it after I started using tretinoin.

I fixed it practically overnight by grinding up doxycycline pills into a paste, then dermarolling the paste into my cheeks with a Dr Pen.

This was probably overkill and oral doxycycline should be similarly effective.

i think you need mt2 bro.

I fixed it practically overnight by grinding up doxycycline pills into a paste, then dermarolling the paste into my cheeks with a Dr Pen.

doesn't tretinoin thin skin?
i'm guessing i could have thin skin then, tretinoin would probably make my skin into a clusterfuck lel

rosacea treatment with beef tallow
View attachment 2176883

ayy thanks so much
you can buy your own but i find it expensive so i just ask my butcher for spare grass fed beef fat and then render it down and purify it myself and then whip it with some argan oil into a cream and put it in a skincare jar. Works as a general moisturiser, under eye cream, skin issue treatment etc and doesn’t contain jew chemicals

edit and for anybody wondering beef tallow works because it’s rich in vitamins like e and K and also the fat in beef tallow is identical to the one in our skin so the skin readily absorbs and is nourished by it

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666
you can buy your own but i find it expensive so i just ask my butcher for spare grass fed beef fat and then render it down and purify it myself and then whip it with some argan oil into a cream and put it in a skincare jar. Works as a general moisturiser, under eye cream, skin issue treatment etc and doesn’t contain jew chemicals .
that's so cool, you're winning on life.

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
sp3ll face reveal?!?!?!??????????

I had it (or at least something similar) some years ago on small parts on my cheeks, I kept scratching it and had more dead skin or whatever that white stuff is coming out of it, personally it went away with time last year but I had started to wash my face with coconut soap in the shower and sometimes do some skin care stuff which was mostly for my terrible acne. Also had periods where I took cold showers, though idk if this is what helped.

It did leave some small circle-like marks on my skin when it went away though

Rosacea is caused by heavy metals in the brain.

stop eating processed junk and sugar

Pigskin problems

doesn't tretinoin thin skin?
i'm guessing i could have thin skin then, tretinoin would probably make my skin into a clusterfuck lel
It increases the amount of collagen, it doesn’t thicken the skin. It is also very irritant to skin and can cause dryness. The dryness makes a hospitable environment for bacillus oleronius to colonise your face. This is a different bacteria to teenage acne.

whipped beef tallow heals all skin ailments
This is retarded. Only Essential oils heal all skin ailments.

It increases the amount of collagen, it doesn’t thicken the skin. It is also very irritant to skin and can cause dryness. The dryness makes a hospitable environment for bacillus oleronius to colonise your face. This is a different bacteria to teenage acne.

This is retarded. Only Essential oils heal all skin ailments.
tell me how to fix mild rosacea then, im fucking in russian weather bro it triggers it and I gotta wear a scarf most of the time even tho my face looks best in cold weather so only current option is to makeupmax but issue with that is that people might notice and think I am a f@g

• Hmm...
Reactions: MadTwatter
tell me how to fix mild rosacea then, im fucking in russian weather bro it triggers it and I gotta wear a scarf most of the time even tho my face looks best in cold weather so only current option is to makeupmax but issue with that is that people might notice and think I am a f@g

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
how do you even fucking tell if you have this shit?

don't worry about that, makeup isn't gay to a degree, people that think the least amount of makeup is faggy they're low-iq

• Hmm...
don't worry about that, makeup isn't gay to a degree, people that think the least amount of makeup is faggy they're low-iq
im not worried about that per-ce, I'm mainly worried about people noticing and calling me out, cause in russia if you're gay then there's a pretty high chance someone's gonna commit a hate crime on you jfl, or at least you will lose a lot of friend if word gets around somehow

im not worried about that per-ce, I'm mainly worried about people noticing and calling me out, cause in russia if you're gay then there's a pretty high chance someone's gonna commit a hate crime on you jfl, or at least you will lose a lot of friend if word gets around somehow
russia is hard mode

• Hmm...
russia is hard mode
not really most slav guys are ugly asf, and the women mog them really hard, but yes you are best having a certain way you act, being NT is very easy there but if you are very fake and american people probably won't like you there

not really most slav guys are ugly asf, and the women mog them really hard, but yes you are best having a certain way you act, being NT is very easy there but if you are very fake and american people probably won't like you there
how can i social skills maxx?
I think I'm neurodivergent enough to get affected severely socially, proof on my youtube channel i guess lol

• Woah
Laser treatment is the only reliable way I think. I am hoping to get it later this year. I am currently on doxycycline and ivermectin cream for rosacea (probably won't help at all though).

Try Azelaic Acid by The Ordinary. Doesn't do anything for me yet a lot of the reviews claim it has helped reduce Rosacea. Mainly on hideous old women.

Yo wtf was this permananet