How to fix short ramus/ inward gonions?

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
Skip this schizo rant tbh
Holy fuck, I always knew something was holding my lower third back despite having almost-perfect forward growth. Since I was bloatmaxxed I thought it was sfs (autism moment) or a slight overbite (barely even changes my mandible I’m a schizo), but I’ve gotten leaner and I’ve come to the conclusion I’m a ramuscel.

Anyways
I know chin wings basically ideal for this situation, but barely any surgeons do it and it gets botched a decent amt. I’m thinking of getting jaw angle implants, lmk if any of you have got it before and if you think it’s ideal for my situation. Moneys also not a problem whatsoever so comment the best surgeons below if you can.

if youre still in puberty just lather your jaw in dht until 21. jaw angle implants look promising but after looking at some b4 and afters it looks like it makes your ramus look a little far back, also its silicone and if i had a silicone jaw i would kill myself. get titanium wing implants from a good surgeon. never cheap out on implants, if youre poor get fillers until you get enough money to get real implants.

if youre still in puberty just lather your jaw in dht until 21. jaw angle implants look promising but after looking at some b4 and afters it looks like it makes your ramus look a little far back, also its silicone and if i had a silicone jaw i would kill myself. get titanium wing implants from a good surgeon. never cheap out on implants, if youre poor get fillers until you get enough money to get real implants.
is there any balding risk with dht on jaw? and u mean like to inject or the gel?

is there any balding risk with dht on jaw? and u mean like to inject or the gel?
if you are genetically predisposed to dht hairloss then yes it will accelerate it

Bruh what no way u can just put dht gel on your jaw and it will change it

imagine getting knowledgemogged by a greycel, kill yourself
Cope dht gel isnt going to do anything on your jaw lmao, you need to be blessed with high prenatal t levels, never seen a single study on dht gel growing your jaw

Cope dht gel isnt going to do anything on your jaw lmao, you need to be blessed with high prenatal t levels, never seen a single study on dht gel growing your jaw
“never seen a single study” just look at people who blasted roids before and after, all their jaws grew a fuck load. one annoying fag who demonstrates this clearly is zherka.

if you are genetically predisposed to dht hairloss then yes it will accelerate it
my father ain't balding at all at 50 and has a nice hairline but my grandfather is bald at 80, how would I know how the genes would work

“never seen a single study” just look at people who blasted roids before and after, all their jaws grew a fuck load. one annoying fag who demonstrates this clearly is zherka.
What does that have to do with dht gel
:lul:

newgen, fresh ass account.

So basically jaw gains in exchange for your hair, im good

So basically jaw gains in exchange for your hair, im good
fin + dut or fly to turkey, jaw is law hair is easily fixable for relatively cheap

fin + dut or fly to turkey, jaw is law hair is easily fixable for relatively cheap
Idk im slightly over NW1 but have good jaw, dont really wanna lose my hair and play with fin while still in puberty