How to fix submental area

Deleted member 1934

Deleted member 1934

sproeipoep gang
How to do I get rid of this underchin fat/skin whatever it is? Im already low bf

I want it to look like on the right. Is it possible?

IMG 1223

Unironically mewing will raise your hyoid. Literally the only reason i mew tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Subhuman trash
As far as I know the tightness of the submental region depends on the position of the hyoid bone. The higher the hyoid bone the tighter the submental region will be and vice versa. This study concluded that the participants who underwent the exercises had a "significant increase in the vertical position of the hyoid bone at rest". So in theory, doing these exercises along with mewing is a good way to get that submental area you want.

As far as I know the tightness of the submental region depends on the position of the hyoid bone. The higher the hyoid bone the tighter the submental region will be and vice versa. This study concluded that the participants who underwent the exercises had a "significant increase in the vertical position of the hyoid bone at rest". So in theory, doing these exercises along with mewing is a good way to get that submental area you want.
What are the exercsies?

Link doesnt work
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5784581/ is this it?

are ur hyoid muscles being raised in the left? you have a pretty tight submental region you shouldnt worry about that lol, barely anything at all

are ur hyoid muscles being raised in the left? you have a pretty tight submental region you shouldnt worry about that lol, barely anything at all
Yeah they r, imo it looks a lot better on the right, maybe im just being autistic

Yeah they r, imo it looks a lot better on the right, maybe im just being autistic
theres barely even a difference man, its already almost perfect, you shouldnt waste ur time worrying about it