How to fix TERRIBLE Side profile

slappypapiii

slappypapiii

Iron
How do i fix my side profile (advice+ surgery recommendations(16))
IMG 7769

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Mewing, bonesmashing, thumbpulling, zygopulling, cold showers, gym, high t/androgen/dht, low prolactin/cortisol, avg 10 hours sleep, diet, overdosing supplements, confidence and praying to gandy heavens

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and slappypapiii
would bimax+genio get me this ?
Don't get bimax surgery !!!! it's very RISKY you would die 50% mortality rate
it's a meme surgery to profit off incel dont get it !! you wil be dogmaxxed or dead

• JFL
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, Zane is Coping, GabachoCopium and 2 others
How do i fix my side profile (advice+ surgery recommendations(16))
View attachment 3211827
Palate expanders, mewing, no braces you need to expand not retract, go to a dentist. It's just your chin that makes your side profile not that good, also try doing a testosterone cycle (study well) it can make bone growth in teenagers.

• +1
Reactions: slappypapiii
Palate expanders, mewing, no braces you need to expand not retract, go to a dentist. It's just your chin that makes your side profile not that good, also try doing a testosterone cycle (study well) it can make bone growth in teenagers.
thank you

also do you know any threads that could help me with roids and cycles and stuff like that

Time to save up for a good Bimax everything else is just cope.

And yes im sure.

• +1
Reactions: slappypapiii
also do you know any threads that could help me with roids and cycles and stuff like that
Just study online on PDFs, here on the looksmaxxing forum, YouTube, just need a simple testosterone cycle with all the other stuff, there is scientific evidence of facial bone growth after a test cycle in teenagers. Palate expanders are really good too, check first with your dentist👍

Just study online on PDFs, here on the looksmaxxing forum, YouTube, just need a simple testosterone cycle with all the other stuff, there is scientific evidence of facial bone growth after a test cycle in teenagers. Palate expanders are really good too, check first with your dentist👍
okay sounds good. thanks brother