How to fix tmj popping sound and uneven ramus bone length naturally

iam good boy

iam good boy

Y' murder a DOG
Screenshot 2023 06 06 051223

Shotgun implants bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, iam good boy, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
How to use search bar ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
How to use search bar ?
What
You think I'm just saying silly thing bro I'm actually serious my right jaw is well developed but left is niggerINKiE recessed

Do you really think that you can fix fucked up bones 'naturally'?

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
wolfs law was talking about density and making bone/muscle stronger not reconstruction your whole facial structure.

Implants + double jaw surgery + mew, diet, proper posture and good sleeping habits, is the only way out of your misery.
Thanks

btw tmjd is pretty much unfixable you can only try to ease the symptoms. surgery helped some people but for others it didnt. soft diet would reduce the popping but decrease facial aesthetics.

it really dependents on why you have tmjd

good luck (im going through the same thing)

btw tmjd is pretty much unfixable you can only try to ease the symptoms. surgery helped some people but for others it didnt. soft diet would reduce the popping but decrease facial aesthetics.

it really dependents on why you have tmjd

good luck (im going through the same thing)
I have tmj problem affect left jaw the condyle of the left jaw is very weak because of that the left ramus is significantly shorter than and high gonian there

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I have tmj problem affect left jaw the condyle of the left jaw is very weak because of that the left ramus is significantly shorter than and high gonian there
go to a orthodontist/jaw surgeon ASAP

Does this increase with age I'm 17 and wtf doctors say if I explain to them
it gets worse with age if untreated.

you dont have to say a word doctors will already now once they look at you. you can tell them too they‘ll understand quick