How to fix under eye, recession, rotated maxilla with belt pulling/towel pulling. FREE ALTERNATIVE TO BIMAX [DOWNWARD GROWTHCELS GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Basically in this video below shows why someone is recessed.

Downward rotation of the maxilla causes longer midface, loses under eye support, and swings jaw downwards making u recessed

There is no need to bimax to break ur jaw bones and bring it foward. the problem isnt they need to come forward. Literally the only problem is the maxilla is rotated downwards

So the only way to fix all these things is to rotate it back upwards

Apparenly if you chew + mew + beltpulling/towelpulling/thumbpulling(this mainly) it will over months/years push the maxilla into the place where its meant to be

Basically this is like an extreme version of mewing

Only problem is this seems really fucking dangerous to move the main bone in ur face, with no advise or being helped by any professionals

Should I try this shit? Should I start with just thumbpulling for a few months then try towel/beltpulling?

Is this really fucking dangerous? How can I avoid fucking myself up? I only need to rotate it a bit to fix my entire face

Is there surgery for this? Should I just let a surgeon do it or should I just belt pull my fucking face?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, galego123, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
cope, I mew all my life and have like 0.9 mf ratio. The reason why I have downward growth is high set gonions which is incurable unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, galego123, currylightskin and 1 other person
won't work + is dangerous, you can't anchor on teeth, because you will move teeth instead of the bones you want

teeth moves far more easily than real skeletal bone

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18244, chemosh and 11 others
won't work + is dangerous, you can't anchor on teeth, because you will move teeth instead of the bones you want

teeth moves far more easily than real skeletal bone
ok thank you for this

what are the alternatives tho?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Mongrelcel and rinkendinken
I did this for maybe 2 weeks a few weeks ago, but instead of biting down on the belt I hooked it behind the last molar. You can really feel it pulling, and every day after I was done doing my sets I could really feel it in my whole maxilla. Even the upper part had a slight burning sensation and you would definitely rotate it over time. I didn’t track it too much but I probably saw a tiny bit of forward growth. But I got scared of hitting a nerve or giving myself an uneven maxilla. An old post on here also says that when you stop beltpulling you loose all the gains and possibly even more.

I also heard that you have to make sure you are mewing when you are sleeping, if not gravity will push your maxilla downwards because you have loosened it up by beltpulling.

I am currently thumbpulling a shit ton every day and have been doing it for 2 months. I haven’t seen any gains and I have been tracking it with extreme caution. I calculate the angle which has not changed at all throughout the 2 months

I am also 16 years old which makes me more prone to change and it has still not given me any gain

Last edited:
Btw my technique for beltpulling will hit the maxilla directly and it won’t fuck your teeth up

I did this for maybe 2 weeks a few weeks ago, but instead of biting down on the towel I hooked it behind the last premolar. You can really feel it pulling, and every day after I was done doing my sets I could really feel it in my whole maxilla. Even the upper part had a slight burning sensation and you would definitely rotate it over time. I didn’t track it too much but I probably saw a tiny bit of forward growth. But I got scared of hitting a nerve or giving myself an uneven maxilla.
Insane, I think I might try this

An old post on here also says that when you stop beltpulling you loose all the gains and possibly even more.
I also just saw that, I think he didnt do it for long enough, and didnt do anything to maintain it

I am currently thumbpulling a shit ton every day and have been doing it for 2 months. I haven’t seen any gains and I have been tracking it with extreme caution. I calculate the angle which has not changed at all throughout the 2 months
I was thinking I can't see thumbpulling being as effective, and can see mewing as being a joke. I think beltpulling is the only real method

Btw my technique for beltpulling will hit the maxilla directly and it won’t fuck your teeth up
Please could you share your method?

Also are you trying to bring your maxilla forwards or just rotate it? I'm just trying to rotate mine upwards slightly

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
Insane, I think I might try this

I also just saw that, I think he didnt do it for long enough, and didnt do anything to maintain it

I was thinking I can't see thumbpulling being as effective, and can see mewing as being a joke. I think beltpulling is the only real method

Please could you share your method?

Also are you trying to bring your maxilla forwards or just rotate it? I'm just trying to rotate mine upwards slightly
Tbh I am not sure how much you could rotate it with my method but you would have to see for yourselves, but it will definitely move it forward in theory at least.

So what you do is fasten the belt to something ofc, and then you jut your jaw backwards slightly and try to fit the belt behind your last molar. Idk if it will fit if you have wisdom teeth but you can try. Then you just kinda lock it in with the force you are applying by leaning down and try to put as much force on it without breaking your skull open

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
ok thank you for this

none jfl

facepulling was really big here year or so ago
and it was because it is legit
in theory

but in practice noone does it
you'd need to find an ortho, or a maxfac, that'd drill some bone anchor
for example pulling using MSE used to be a theory as well - but that only gives you a suboptimal angle, + you can move the appliance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
not a word you coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chemosh, Deleted member, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Good thread might try innit

• JFL
none jfl

facepulling was really big here year or so ago
and it was because it is legit
in theory

but in practice noone does it
you'd need to find an ortho, or a maxfac, that'd drill some bone anchor
for example pulling using MSE used to be a theory as well - but that only gives you a suboptimal angle, + you can move the appliance
wtf i have to drill into my face to do this?

whats MSE?

also why does so many users say they saw changes from beltpulling but were scared to stopped?

• +1
View attachment 1730170

Basically in this video below shows why someone is recessed.

Downward rotation of the maxilla causes longer midface, loses under eye support, and swings jaw downwards making u recessed

There is no need to bimax to break ur jaw bones and bring it foward. the problem isnt they need to come forward. Literally the only problem is the maxilla is rotated downwards

So the only way to fix all these things is to rotate it back upwards

Apparenly if you chew + mew + beltpulling/towelpulling/thumbpulling(this mainly) it will over months/years push the maxilla into the place where its meant to be

Basically this is like an extreme version of mewing
View attachment 1730174

View attachment 1730176

View attachment 1730177

Only problem is this seems really fucking dangerous to move the main bone in ur face, with no advise or being helped by any professionals

Should I try this shit? Should I start with just thumbpulling for a few months then try towel/beltpulling?

Is this really fucking dangerous? How can I avoid fucking myself up? I only need to rotate it a bit to fix my entire face

Is there surgery for this? Should I just let a surgeon do it or should I just belt pull my fucking face?:lul:
Haven’t read yet, will update after reading

• +1
I’m gonna cum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
ok thank you for this

bone borne facepuller, but it isnt worth it if youre not splitting your maxillary sutures, and you need surgery or MSE for that.

• +1
bone borne facepuller, but it isnt worth it if youre not splitting your maxillary sutures, and you need surgery or MSE for that.
whats mse?

also whats bone borne facepuller? is it a real thing?

cope, I mew all my life and have like 0.9 mf ratio. The reason why I have downward growth is high set gonions which is incurable unfortunately.
really?? are you sure you’re mewing properly? do you at least have a good side profile? i mean i believe mewing is legit but there’s a lot of outliers and things that don’t make sense

lol I bet u have a deepbite.

Belt pulling you d risk to move your teeth first and fuck your bite.

Not worth it + seems dangerous move you could break your maxilla or nerves and maybe die from it.

Thumbpulling is safer in my opinion, i m doing it for 8 months 15 min with great force and i could feel burning sensation in my whole maxilla until the nasion. I m giving some days to rest. It seems slow but effective over months and months.

My undereye , cheekbones and chin really grew forward by a few mm but it could be just bonesmashing gains that i did at the same time.

• +1
its the same with surgery. I believe the stat is 27% of surgeries relapse. Reason is because they dont correct the underlying issues (what orthotropics/mewing is all about) This belt pulling is the same as face mask and thumbpulling. If it relapses regardless of what you do so should the other two. And yet the relapse's with everything I have mentioned only occur when the oral posture and body posture is not corrected. Go get your tongue ties fixed!

• +1

Not worth it + seems dangerous move you could break your maxilla or nerves and maybe die from it.

Thumbpulling is safer in my opinion, i m doing it for 8 months 15 min with great force and i could feel burning sensation in my whole maxilla until the nasion. I m giving some days to rest. It seems slow but effective over months and months.

My undereye , cheekbones and chin really grew forward by a few mm but it could be just bonesmashing gains that i did at the same time.
I have been doing some thumbpulling and extreme hard mewing from the back/middle of my pallet and saw changes in my cheekbones within weeks. Although it should be noted that I have a light bone structure as noted by my ortho (like a woman: due to hypothyroidism). I have stopped for now because I am starting to develop a noticeable asymmetry. I believe my posterior tongue tie is greater on one side, thus I exert asymmetrical force. Edit: Im 21.8 btw

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks

u sure the burning sensation in ur maxilla isnt breaking ur maxilla and nerves? sounds dangerous and scary af. thats what im worried about

its the same with surgery. I believe the stat is 27% of surgeries relapse. Reason is because they dont correct the underlying issues (what orthotropics/mewing is all about) This belt pulling is the same as face mask and thumbpulling. If it relapses regardless of what you do so should the other two. And yet the relapse's with everything I have mentioned only occur when the oral posture and body posture is not corrected. Go get your tongue ties fixed!
bro whats a face mask? does that pull maxilla outwards? i need mine rotated slightly

According to @Dad_Bod_God you can rotate your maxilla just by clenching into something with your incisors

According to @Dad_Bod_God you can rotate your maxilla just by clenching into something with your incisors
can u link where @Dad_Bod_God talked about that?

• +1
can u link where @Dad_Bod_God talked about that?

u sure the burning sensation in ur maxilla isnt breaking ur maxilla and nerves? sounds dangerous and scary af. thats what im worried about
No it is swelling from splinting sutures upward with thumb.

I can hear some cracks while doing it. But painless. Then i fell pressure along cheekbones and around nasion for hours and hours. I do rest days/weeks.

First time i did it i feel like a strong constant pressure between upper maxilla and browridge.now it is milder.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17829
I have been doing some thumbpulling and extreme hard mewing from the back/middle of my pallet and saw changes in my cheekbones within weeks. Although it should be noted that I have a light bone structure as noted by my ortho (like a woman: due to hypothyroidism). I have stopped for now because I am starting to develop a noticeable asymmetry. I believe my posterior tongue tie is greater on one side, thus I exert asymmetrical force. Edit: Im 21.8 btw
Yes you can have assymetries i have a barely noticeable one in cheekbones.

I even managed to move my mandible upward and reduce my moderate chin recession from 5 mm to only 2mm now.

Sure it is not a bimaw 15 mm advancement with genio but worth the 3 mm i gained my profile is no longer LTN tier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17829
Yes you can have assymetries i have a barely noticeable one in cheekbones.

I even managed to move my mandible upward and reduce my moderate chin recession from 5 mm to only 2mm now.

Sure it is not a bimaw 15 mm advancement with genio but worth the 3 mm i gained my profile is no longer LTN tier.
so you rotated your maxilla or ?

search up BOW facemask MSE. here is one random result. You will want to use the BOW design. the smaller one will not get you results.

Also you may be interested in this:
https://looksmax.org/threads/mse-fm...ion-as-the-holy-grail-of-looksmaxxing.147580/

i dont want to bring my maxilla outwards tho, i think my maxilla is fine. it just needs rotatign upwards. it has rotated downwards causing my jaw to downswing and be recessed

will MSE rotate my maxilla or just bring it forwards?

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
i dont want to bring my maxilla outwards tho, i think my maxilla is fine. it just needs rotatign upwards. it has rotated downwards causing my jaw to downswing and be recessed

by itself, it will not rotate anything or move anything forward (I think). But you probably would benefit frmo both, just dont know it.

Yes upwards my under eye support is better , cheekbones more projected and chin went forward. But I bonesmashed too so both gave me forward growth it is hard to tell which one has contributed the most.

• +1
its time to start belt pulling, will check back in 6 months

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
This alternative exercise could achieve Ccw with little to no risk attached

This alternative exercise could achieve Ccw with little to no risk attached

Already been doing it but its whatever, i need something more efficient