How to fix wrinkles?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Seriously I am in dire need before they worsen

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
botox retinol and stop being so expressive in face i can link articles explaining why retinol is effective in decreasing wrinkles if you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 1901
botox retinol and stop being so expressive in face i can link articles explaining why retinol is effective in decreasing wrinkles if you want
Botox and retinol I am against but sure

Wow good advice. I’m just gonna stop experiencing emotions and going out in the sun
Unironically good advice

I never smile or laugh and I believe it’s benefited me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 21863 and .*my*.
Botox and retinol I am against but sure

its pretty well researched and its personally worked for me with my forehead wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

smiling fucks up you face bro im not saying dont smile just dont do it often

Yeah, but won’t fix wrinkles. In fact it sits in them causing white lines
true tbh i dont really go out into the sun often besides getting vitamin d and then i block my face ik it sounds retarded but its worked for me

• +1
true tbh i dont really go out into the sun often besides getting vitamin d and then i block my face ik it sounds retarded but its worked for me
my advice is to limit sun exposure on face tbh

• +1
Same, wear good for neck protection

• +1
my advice is to limit sun exposure on face tbh
They’re getting worse rapidly and the only sun I get is when biking to and from school but I wear sunscreen half the time

• +1
They’re getting worse rapidly and the only sun I get is when biking to and from school but I wear sunscreen half the time
it prob genetic preposition some people have bad genetics when it comes to aging

• So Sad
it prob genetic preposition some people have bad genetics when it comes to aging
if your doing skin care and avoiding sun exposure your probably doing everything you can idk though try and ask a dermatologist

• +1
It’s just under my eyes. I think it’s from looking down a lot (when I look down with my eyes it makes the wrinkles but when I focus up they are not there)

• +1
It’s just under my eyes. I think it’s from looking down a lot (when I look down with my eyes it makes the wrinkles but when I focus up they are not there)
do you squint a lot?

• +1
my skincare routine is very obsessive and aggressive

I have blackout curtains and uv filters all around my house and living space, spf 50 pa++++ reapply every 2 hours, full sleeves, mask, sunglasses, tretinoin 0.1% everyday, hyaluronic acid and b5 moisturizer

I had the slightest hint of nasolabial folds forming but they disappeared after tret, i basically have the collagen of a 16 year old at almost 20, although the skin quality fluctuates a lot depending on sleep hydration etc

It looks amazing when I'm on it but when i discontinue it it starts to revert back to baseline a bit when I stop tret get lax with sun protection skimp sleep etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Fr0st

I have blackout curtains and uv filters all around my house and living space, spf 50 pa++++ reapply every 2 hours, full sleeves, mask, sunglasses, tretinoin 0.1% everyday, hyaluronic acid and b5 moisturizer

I had the slightest hint of nasolabial folds forming but they disappeared after tret, i basically have the collagen of a 16 year old at almost 20, although the skin quality fluctuates a lot depending on sleep hydration etc

It looks amazing when I'm on it but when i discontinue it it starts to revert back to baseline a bit when I stop tret get lax with sun protection skimp sleep etc
doesnt over exposure to retinoids and sbf dry out skin?

• +1

Damn. That’s cool you have uv filters in your house. I just retreat into my room with black out curtains to avoid uv through windows

Used to permasquint like an autist also have blinking tics which could be responsible
honestly just fix the blinking and dont squint a lot dont listen to the people who squint max there hard coping dont drink caffeine since it increases anxiety and makes you blink a lot

• +1
honestly just fix the blinking and dont squint a lot dont listen to the people who squint max there hard coping dont drink caffeine since it increases anxiety and makes you blink a lot
I thought caffeine was good since it inhibits mTOR, but good advice. I must do all I can to fix anxiety cuz that speeds aging overall and not just wrinkles from the tics

• +1
also stay hydrated makes skin more youthful

• +1
I thought caffeine was good since it inhibits mTOR, but good advice. I must do all I can to fix anxiety cuz that speeds aging overall and not just wrinkles from the tics
maybe its me but whenever i drink caffeine i get all twitchy at blink a shit ton ill go read on it and get back to you

• +1
maybe its me but whenever i drink caffeine i get all twitchy at blink a shit ton ill go read on it and get back to you
ok i read some sources it looks like its not very researched but there is a correlation between anxiety and caffeine there are cases so if it were me id stay clear of drinking it but certain types in skincare products might be fine

sources

• +1
how the fuck do you have wrinkles, and where u have them

• +1