how to fix yellow teeth

sadly

sadly

Iron
This one is for my freinds (and partially me), but he smokes alotta weed andhis teeth are all yellow since hes normally to high to brush them (lelz). My teeth arent nearly as bad but still a bit of yellow. Please help thanks

nice photos man

just use whitening strips
fuck up ur enamel

whitening strips

This one is for my freinds (and partially me), but he smokes alotta weed andhis teeth are all yellow since hes normally to high to brush them (lelz). My teeth arent nearly as bad but still a bit of yellow. Please help thanks
Use Crest 3D Whitening Strips Professional. Apply the strips and don't leave on for longer than 30mins. Stick to 30mins.
I used them, but my teeth became very sensitive.. so I'd advise doing this every other day, until you have completed the treatment (1 pack)/ or are happy with results.

Do not use abrasive charcoal toothpaste for quick term effects, they strip away the outer layers of your teeth harshly. Would also recommend checking a teeth whitening in-office treatment, as those will be the best quality and done professionally (no room for error).

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and sadly
Use Crest 3D Whitening Strips Professional. Apply the strips and don't leave on for longer than 30mins. Stick to 30mins.
I used them, but my teeth became very sensitive.. so I'd advise doing this every other day, until you have completed the treatment (1 pack)/ or are happy with results.

View attachment 2814170

Do not use abrasive charcoal toothpaste for quick term effects, they strip away the outer layers of your teeth harshly. Would also recommend checking a teeth whitening in-office treatment, as those will be the best quality and done professionally (no room for error).
Thank you greycel, How expensive are those strips? I see they vary in prices. How long would It be expected for results?

Thank you greycel, How expensive are those strips? I see they vary in prices. How long would It be expected for results?
Rinse your mouthe after you are done using them. Also, don't eat or drink anthing staining for the period of time you are applying these (like Tea/ Coffee etc).
Where I am from they cost around £12-15.
Use it until you see results, results should start to show from right away they will look brighter, to a week minimum of prolonged use for a permanent effect. Remember to not go overboard and make sure you do it every other day (don't do more than 1 pack, ideally until you are happy with results).