How to fraud a projected chin/jaw (NO SURGERY OR MEWING COPE - NOT FOR HTN+'s)

Wiqfi

Wiqfi

Bronze
This post is mainly for @winter and whoever else wants to fraud a projected jaw and chin (temporarily)
NOTE:
THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU'RE A HTN+ (If you're a HTN or above then it is assumed you have decent jaw projection. Doing this fraud will make you look like an ape.)

This is a massive cope to put aside surgery (which is the best way to get a better jaw/chin) and mewing

How to Temporarily fraud:
- Move your jaw slightly forward (not too much or you will look like an ape), just enough to make your chin/jaw project the slightest bit
- Hold this position for a bit

then proceed to use this position, especially when taking a side profile as it will look like you have a decent jaw.

Examples of a person with rubbish jaw/chin projection:

Before moving jaw forward:

IMG 1261

After moving Jaw forward:
IMG 1262

As you can tell, there is quite a bit of difference and you notice it quite well in side profiles. I do not recommend you do this constantly as this can fuck with your jaw position.

TLDR; This is a giant cope and temporary fix for my buddies who do not want jaw surgery or chin implants :soy: (not for htn's)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 5892 and 4 others
from invisible to invisible

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Kristin, Deleted member 22126 and 9 others
Is it me or does it not change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Wiqfi and bogii
this user is Indian and virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 22126, tiresome96 and 8 others
I jut my jaw as well but it makes a very small difference
I realised I'm far less recessed than most people when I see that some guys can't even jut their jaw without it causing pain

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi
I tried that few months ago and I gain like +1 PSL. Crazy how few mm's can change your face. I even went out while frauding and girls were staring at me like never before, but maybe because I was looking like fucking ape. I have big chin so I look like ape while doing this but still better than being recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Rt-Rust1 and Wiqfi
biggest ascension for me was permajutting downwards too. fixed my short chin, now it only appears when i gotta eat, so i get comments like "wow u eat in such a weird/funny way":feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. but them i start permajutting again right after. took my gf 6 months till she realized i was actually subhuman sfscel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, tiresome96, Sigmamale and 1 other person
This post is mainly for @winter and whoever else wants to fraud a projected jaw and chin (temporarily)
NOTE:
THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU'RE A HTN+ (If you're a HTN or above then it is assumed you have decent jaw projection. Doing this fraud will make you look like an ape.)

This is a massive cope to put aside surgery (which is the best way to get a better jaw/chin) and mewing

How to Temporarily fraud:
- Move your jaw slightly forward (not too much or you will look like an ape), just enough to make your chin/jaw project the slightest bit
- Hold this position for a bit

then proceed to use this position, especially when taking a side profile as it will look like you have a decent jaw.

Examples of a person with rubbish jaw/chin projection:

Before moving jaw forward:

View attachment 1635059

After moving Jaw forward:
View attachment 1635060

As you can tell, there is quite a bit of difference and you notice it quite well in side profiles. I do not recommend you do this constantly as this can fuck with your jaw position.

TLDR; This is a giant cope and temporary fix for my buddies who do not want jaw surgery or chin implants :soy: (not for htn's)
this has to be troll

• JFL
Water

• +1