How to fraud a sleep study

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
My doc wants me to take a sleep study to test for sleep apnea. Basically they make you wear this device and monitor your breathing at night. if I test positive I can get bimax. How can I fraud this test if I don’t actually have sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 10172 and 2 others
My doc wants me to take a sleep study to test for sleep apnea. Basically they make you wear this device and monitor your breathing at night. if I test positive I can get bimax. How can I fraud this test if I don’t actually have sleep apnea
put some clip on your nose

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
Block ur nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Wake your self up at intervals in the night with an alarm clock and stop breathing for 10 /20 seconds, then breathe again. Repeat this for a bit. Also maybe watch scary things whilst you're doing this to increase your heart rate.
It should come up on the machine that your heart rate is spiking along with lack of breathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, j05, Constantin Denis and 15 others
Wake your self up at intervals in the night with an alarm clock and stop breathing for 10 /20 seconds, then breathe again. Repeat this for a bit. Also maybe watch scary things whilst you're doing this to increase your heart rate.
It should come up on the machine that your heart rate is spiking along with lack of breathing
God tier IQ, thank you

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, NateJacobs, Banepilled and 6 others

watch before doing bimax...
if ur doctor dies mid surgery u are literaly dead
this shit is the most invasive possible
just do chin wing bro fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, terrorblade, germanlooks and 5 others

just do chin wing bro fr

I’ve seen over 50 bimax videos at this point, nothing phases me. I’d rather die than be ugly. I was wondering tho can you do bimax after chin wing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 12165
I’ve seen over 50 bimax videos at this point, nothing phases me. I’d rather die than be ugly. I was wondering tho can you do bimax after chin wing
i dont know, probably only bimax first, chin wing after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, Deleted member 12165, everythingisacope and 2 others
I'm gonna do this to fraud my way into bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bdh, Deleted member 12218, Bignuts and 1 other person

just do chin wing bro fr

Lefort I isn't that bad It's done quick bruh and u can take Mk677 to recover faster

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Jew_Supremacist and mewcoper
I don't think there's much point in trying to fraud; they have cameras and you get a bunch of shit wired to you. Your only option is to bloatmaxx.

"There is a linear correlation between obesity and OSA. In obese people, fat deposits in the upper respiratory tract narrow the airway; there is a decrease in muscle activity in this region, leading to hypoxic and apneic episodes, ultimately resulting in sleep apnea." - Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Obesity: Implications for Public Health

Tumble Cheetah GIF - Rollinsafari Roundanimals Cheetah GIFs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Jew_Supremacist, mewcoper and 1 other person
What country are you in dog? I’ve been diagnosed with sleep apnea for like a year and insurance/doctors don’t want to give me shit. I’m finally getting my big ass tonsils out and deviated septum fixed in March, maybe that’ll be enough. But point is in the us they don’t like handing out bimax

Just do the opposite of what Mike Mew says theory. Sleep on your back with your head hanging off slightly to make sure your tongue falls into your airway during the night. Practice mouth breathing a couple days prior and get used to relaxing your entire tongue where it’s melting into your airway. Put something in your mouth to discourage it from closing shut. Finally work out your neck to add some mass to restrict the airway inwards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, JizzFarmer and Adriana Lima
Just do the opposite of what Mike Mew says theory. Sleep on your back with your head hanging off slightly to make sure your tongue falls into your airway during the night. Practice mouth breathing a couple days prior and get used to relaxing your entire tongue where it’s melting into your airway. Put something in your mouth to discourage it from closing shut. Finally work out your neck to add some mass to restrict the airway inwards.
Evening Bones

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Sedatives will relax your breathing and muscles and make it more likely to experience airway collapse and thus sleep apnea. Just don’t overdose jfl. Also, sleep on your back.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and patricknotstar
I don't think there's much point in trying to fraud; they have cameras and you get a bunch of shit wired to you. Your only option is to bloatmaxx.

"There is a linear correlation between obesity and OSA. In obese people, fat deposits in the upper respiratory tract narrow the airway; there is a decrease in muscle activity in this region, leading to hypoxic and apneic episodes, ultimately resulting in sleep apnea." - Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Obesity: Implications for Public Health

Tumble Cheetah GIF - Rollinsafari Roundanimals Cheetah GIFs
They told me I can do it at home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785
Gain as much weight as you can, take mk-677, sleep on your back with triple pillows. This actually worked for me and I'm getting bimax in march with insurance paying for it.

• Woah
Reactions: highT
They had me do it at home and then do it at a clinic.

Gain as much weight as you can, take mk-677, sleep on your back with triple pillows. This actually worked for me and I'm getting bimax in march with insurance paying for it.
High IQ, thank you

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
the things is even if you could fraud sleep apnea (which is unlikely) you get a C-pap machine first. and then if you say you cant tolerate the machine, they will look at other options first, like a mouthpiece for example. if all of this dont work, you also have to hope that insurance will pay for jaw surgery which is also not sure. where you live op btw?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
the things is even if you could fraud sleep apnea (which is unlikely) you get a C-pap machine first. and then if you say you cant tolerate the machine, they will look at other options first, like a mouthpiece for example. if all of this dont work, you also have to hope that insurance will pay for jaw surgery which is also not sure. where you live op btw?
Canada , do you know any good surgeons for chin wing my friend

i plan on doing my sleep test correctly tonight because my goal is to get a cpap first. dont have time for bimax currently anyways.
would i be able to do another sleep apnea test later on and fraud it? if the problem can be controlled by cpap can i still get bimax partially covered?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
What country are you in dog? I’ve been diagnosed with sleep apnea for like a year and insurance/doctors don’t want to give me shit. I’m finally getting my big ass tonsils out and deviated septum fixed in March, maybe that’ll be enough. But point is in the us they don’t like handing out bimax
Where do you live?

i plan on doing my sleep test correctly tonight because my goal is to get a cpap first. dont have time for bimax currently anyways.
would i be able to do another sleep apnea test later on and fraud it? if the problem can be controlled by cpap can i still get bimax partially covered?
It depends if you can tolerate the cpap mask or not. If you cant tolerate the cpap mask and other alternatives like the mouth appliance that pushes your jaw forward, insurance can cover it. Also it depends where you live and how bad your sleep apnea is. Ahi number is the amount of times you stop breathing per hour. If its over 30, you have severe sleep apnea. So over 30 ahi, it should be covered i think. Also your weight heavy influences how bad your sleep apnea is and how high your ahi score is. If you want to fraud sleep apnea, best way to do it, is gaining weight.

• +1
It depends if you can tolerate the cpap mask or not. If you cant tolerate the cpap mask and other alternatives like the mouth appliance that pushes your jaw forward, insurance can cover it. Also it depends where you live and how bad your sleep apnea is. Ahi number is the amount of times you stop breathing per hour. If its over 30, you have severe sleep apnea. So over 30 ahi, it should be covered i think. Also your weight heavy influences how bad your sleep apnea is and how high your ahi score is. If you want to fraud sleep apnea, best way to do it, is gaining weight.
so i toss and turn more would that mean i cant tolerate the mask? the underbite applicant seem like a recipe for tmj i think i can argue that.
also i think a better alternative to fraud would be neck training rather than gaining weight

• +1
so i toss and turn more would that mean i cant tolerate the mask? the underbite applicant seem like a recipe for tmj i think i can argue that.
also i think a better alternative to fraud would be neck training rather than gaining weight
Its both good, gaining weight and neck training. You have to narrow your airway as much as possible. Both, extra fat and extra muscle can do that. Also make sure to sleep on your back when doing the test, it makes the sleep apnea worse, cause tongue moves back into airway cause of gravity.

• +1
Maybe take modanifil to stay awake and fake choke and stop breathing during it?

Lefort I isn't that bad It's done quick bruh and u can take Mk677 to recover faster
MK677 when recovering from jaw surgery would be torture. Your appetite would be through the roof while all you can do is drink soup through a syringe.

• +1

lmfao this why I love this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and subhuman incel
Maybe take modanifil to stay awake and fake choke and stop breathing during it?
They are monitoring everything, they will be able to see if ur awake or sleeping

• +1