How to fraud in pics?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Lets say I wanna take a single mogger pic that I will use as an avi on social media or some shit what are some nice tips that will slightly elevate you without making you a catfish (morphing, abusing faceapp etc)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Squinting,sucking cheeks, with darker lighting it will emphasize your features like cheekbones ect
Edit: Also look up slightly and push head further so your jaw will look mogger

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Prettyboy, sly shinkai and 1 other person

I frauded slightly in this pic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13335 and PubertyMaxxer
Beauty Filter, Increasing Brightness, Increasing Contrast

Squinting, Jutting jaw forward, hiding failos with clothes/objects

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PubertyMaxxer
Photoshop your photo tbh:forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and noodlelover
Do you think girls will download it and run some modification tests like people do in the ratings sectiion
They too low iq to do something like that.

• JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai
jut slightly , take photo in the dark for more angulairty for jaw , use faceapp hollywood 4 on lowest setting and edit on photoshop the colouring like Hue , lightning and contrast , make your eyes more hd to pop them and make your lashes slight darker, and your jawline more HD , and your line between your lips also more HD thats how i do it:lul: andd make your eyes like 10% lighter

i posted enough times how i did that going to stop posting photos @coolguy1 :p

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
jut slightly , take photo in the dark for more angulairty for jaw , use faceapp hollywood 4 on lowest setting and edit on photoshop the colouring like Hue , lightning and contrast , make your eyes more hd to pop them and make your lashes slight darker, and your jawline more HD , and your line between your lips also more HD thats how i do it:lul: andd make your eyes like 10% lighter

11 more days

• Love it
Reactions: Lars

This man knows his stuff :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lars