How to fraud my height in photos?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How can I fraud my height in pictures? I need a good picture for LinkedIn and I'm sure as hell not going to use a closeup or anything where my face can be seen at a high resolution. I need to take a picture from a distance but I need to fraud my height. I'm 6'7" and am too intimidating at that height. Combined with my low strust Slavic ogre face they will not want me to be around their office for the safety of others. What should I do to conceal my height in a long distance photograph? Also I need to be able to do it myself because I have no friends to take the picture for me.

@OldVirgin Any advice? How did you get jobs throughout your long life of 65 years while being deformed (6'5" height)? Did you just clean toilets and deliver pizzas like me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4946, n0rthface and 10 others
How can I fraud my height in pictures? I need a good picture for LinkedIn and I'm sure as hell not going to use a closeup or anything where my face can be seen at a high resolution. I need to take a picture from a distance but I need to fraud my height. I'm 6'7" and am too intimidating at that height. Combined with my low strust Slavic ogre face they will not want me to be around their office for the safety of others. What should I do to conceal my height in a long distance photograph? Also I need to be able to do it myself because I have no friends to take the picture for me.

@OldVirgin Any advice? How did you get jobs throughout your long life of 65 years while being deformed (6'5" height)? Did you just clean toilets and deliver pizzas like me?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Take a pic from far and crop the bottom

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and Deleted member 7725
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mik
Idk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i would kill anyone to be 6’7 :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15099
Wear barefoot shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
Cut the soles off your shoes so your actual foot touches the ground, and don’t wear socks. You may be able to fraud from 6’7 to 6’6

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member
Cut the soles off your shoes so your actual foot touches the ground, and don’t wear socks. You may be able to fraud from 6’7 to 6’6
How can I get to like 5'9"-5'10"? Any mirror tricks or proportions like standing next to a really big tree or car?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1617
Get down on your knees and put shoes at the bottom of them so they look like your complete legs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tony, Warlow, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Get down on your knees and put shoes at the bottom of them so they look like your complete legs
Genius response. The problem is that my proportions will look fucked which would be very bad.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Genius response. The problem is that my proportions will look fucked which would be very bad.

It will look something like this
Doesn't seem too bad imo

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and ChristianChad
There's a 65yo on this forum:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Distance yourself from other people so you look smaller from afar (y)(y):Comfy:

Fucked up proportions. Maybe roll my arms into my sleeves and use prosthetic arms + slightly longer legs? Seems like overkill just to be a bit shorter.
I was mostly joking op
It'd look completely ridiculous

Best you can do is take photos where you are smiling, outside in pub or elsewhere, looking confident in your dimensions
Legit just ask someone if they could take your photo in a public space, outside

Why are so many brainlets on this forum who fall for this obv troll?

Why are so many brainlets on this forum who fall for this obv troll?
You are the biggest larper on here. I remember when you used to larp as that babyfaced retarded kid (not me).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Elvisandreaa, N1666 and 1 other person
Send a pm of your face.

That is not you.

You tried leg sawing yet?

@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot