Hgh ruined my face

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
Hey yall, i have been waiting to make this post. So basically at 16 i convinced my parents to get me hgh. I was 5'10 at the time and wanted to become taller for basketball, at the time i wasnt in school and was literally staying home everyday or hanging out with friends playing basketball. Before going i got an x ray that said my growth plates were almost closed.

So, we went about two months later and got the hgh. I took it for six months and did not go grow a single inch, this hurt me mentally a lot and soon after i started lifting to compensate and gained like 30 pounds of fat. Then lost the fat after that summer, and after i lost the fat and evrything settled down. I noticed my teeth were crooked and i had an underbite, mind you i had an underbite my whole life then fixed it with orthodontics from 11-15. My front teeth were in front of my bottom but they were a little shifted prior to hgh but no underbite.

Then when i hit late 17, i noticed my bottom shifted to the front and i had a pretty big underbite. During my early teens, i never really cared for my appearance but i noticed in vids and pictures that my jaw looked much larger when i gained those 30 pounds. I then lost the weight and i still had the underbite, so i went. to ortho and she said i needed jaw sugrery and i got jaw surgeyr in july of 2022. i look wy better than before the surgery, buti feel like i dont look normal. I feel like this hgh ruined my face and at the same time i didnt get any height benefits. I dont go outside because of this and feel like my life is ruined cause i wanted to be taller in the hopes of playing in the nba. I need some advice badly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon, dopaminebeyondfried, Orvka381 and 2 others
This gentleman got that Alibaba sweatshop hgh.
Hey yall, i have been waiting to make this post. So basically at 16 i convinced my parents to get me hgh. I was 5'10 at the time and wanted to become taller for basketball, at the time i wasnt in school and was literally staying home everyday or hanging out with friends playing basketball. Before going i got an x ray that said my growth plates were almost closed.

So, we went about two months later and got the hgh. I took it for six months and did not go grow a single inch, this hurt me mentally a lot and soon after i started lifting to compensate and gained like 30 pounds of fat. Then lost the fat after that summer, and after i lost the fat and evrything settled down. I noticed my teeth were crooked and i had an underbite, mind you i had an underbite my whole life then fixed it with orthodontics from 11-15. My front teeth were in front of my bottom but they were a little shifted prior to hgh but no underbite.

Then when i hit late 17, i noticed my bottom shifted to the front and i had a pretty big underbite. During my early teens, i never really cared for my appearance but i noticed in vids and pictures that my jaw looked much larger when i gained those 30 pounds. I then lost the weight and i still had the underbite, so i went. to ortho and she said i needed jaw sugrery and i got jaw surgeyr in july of 2022. i look wy better than before the surgery, buti feel like i dont look normal. I feel like this hgh ruined my face and at the same time i didnt get any height benefits. I dont go outside because of this and feel like my life is ruined cause i wanted to be taller in the hopes of playing in the nba. I need some advice badly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Orvka381, mike21 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, albanian_chad and heightmaxxing
Just reverse it

Just reverse it
A328B814 F40B 49B1 9B61 64C840DA1CD5

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, Thebbcmaxxer, tombradylover and 6 others
I mean u Alr got bimax what more can u do, u prob look ok and it’s just bdd unless u went to some Sunil tier surgeon.

Also were you using an AI with it bro, cuz if not it’s lwk your fault for it not actually working. Hgh technically increases the rate of growth plate aromatization, and since yours were about to close an AI was necessary af to prevent that.

Heightmaxxing Expectation:
Image result for robert wadlow

Heightmaxxing Reality:
Image result for underbite funny man

There have been similar hgh fail stories on this forum, you're not an anomaly. HGH megadosing can and will turn you into an ogre.

The best way to heightmax is to rely on the minimum dosage of systemic HGH + a heavy amount of IGF-1 Injections near your growth plates.
The reason is IGF-1 is used up mainly wherever its injected, but injecting HGH anywhere, whether in ur foot, arm or anus affects everything.

Did ur organs get bigger?

Did you at least grow taller

The upper jaw should've grown with the lower if you were taking hgh that's weird
maybe go to your orthojewtist again and maybe he will fix your underbite once again